N-Europe

Fucks. Sake. Basically I'm not really sat near anyone that I have much in common with at work, and we moved around last Monday, and they stuck my friend next to me woooot someone to talk to finally! And so work has been more tolerable...but now they have moved her away, and so I am back to just....no conversation all day.

Epic win.

eeeee hehehehe.

i've had a pretty good day so far... i talked to jamba all morning, had a shower, did some laundry, cleaned HALF of my room (meeeeeh i'll do the rest later... heh) went grocery shopping and saw my favourite check-out lady... heheh.. she always says hello to me ^_^)

oh!! and i got mail today!!

jamba's parents sent me a present from their holiday in madeira!! (i am SO in... the 'rents are sending me holiday souvenirs! hehe) and after spending most of yesterday in harajuku trying and failing to find a nice bracelet to hide my tattoo at work ~ i was very happy to find that they'd sent me a nice bracelet that's just about perfect for hiding my tattoo at work!

...although afaik they dont KNOW about it :smile: happy accidents, yay!

pubbed it up, and got a bunch of happy souls over to our flat and rock-banded the night away. Day off tomorrow, but I think I'm off to rotherham for some circus show thing. Not sure. Should probably check up on that.

this just in: That was awesome. Feel like I've barely slept though. I think it's because I've barely slept. euurgh.

Hmm it seems Uni has changed since I was there, or maybe I'm just not as classy!

Do not worry my dear, many a student bank account was emptied for the special event - I'm sure you're just as classy if not classier than me!*

*Disclaimer: The latter statement is probably not true, I'm just too cool baby!

Pretty damn bad here.

I have to pay the deposit on my flat by TODAY and the money hasn't come into my fucking account even though it was sent to me on Friday. If the money doesn't come in at 3pm (when my account updates), i'm in shit.

Pretty damn bad here.

I have to pay the deposit on my flat by TODAY and the money hasn't come into my fucking account even though it was sent to me on Friday. If the money doesn't come in at 3pm (when my account updates), i'm in shit.

Now...Obviously I have no idea how it was paid, but its sounds like it was by BACS which is a maximum of three full working days. So if it was paid at 3:00pm on Friday the latest it would hit your account is 3:00pm Wednesday (thats today).

....But of course I don't know. (But BACS is pretty common)

hum, parents are both out so im free to do what i like.

also, game sent me confirmation that fallout 3 for the ps3 is in the post.

saddly, i have to go to a christening on sunday. not only do we have to go to the service, we have to go to the sunday morning service before hand! wtf? im not against going to church for a family member, but i don't think i should have to sit through an hour of some guy talking about somthing i don't belive in.

to be honest, im against christenings, its hardly the child's choice to be brought into the church.

maybe im just bitter cos my parents christened my sister but not me. then again, my belife in god is equal to my belife that the earth is flat so i suppoe i should be thankful.

Uni was nothing special today. Not much to write home about.

Got home and was confronted with my formal invite to my College graduation ceremony on the 21st. Now I'm undecided whether or not to go. I have basically a full day on that day at Uni but I can move my lab session to the morning (hopefully) and then take the rest of the day off. Yet, I don't even know if I want to go as I studied Architectural Technology at college and would be confronted with everyone I studied with asking why the hell I'm now studying Psychology. I really don't want to have to stand and tell the reason more than once. They would send my certificate to me in the mail if I decided not to go. And if I decide to go, I don't know whether or not to invite my parents. They really don't take much interest in anything I do so they probably wouldn't care anyway.

So, I realise I myself mave to make the decision but anyone got any ideas on what the heck I should do? I'm torn over whether or not I should go. Personally, I feel I've moved on from my college days and think it'd be a bad idea to go but part of me wants to go. Plus, I'll probably have some form of assignment I should be doing for Uni. Argh... and I don't have long to decide. I need to send the confirmation of what I'm doing tomorrow to ensure it gets there by the 3rd of november.

this just in: That was awesome. Feel like I've barely slept though. I think it's because I've barely slept. euurgh.

+1 and I woke up feeling very grouchy.

Although breakfast and fable 2 was awesome I have to say!

Got home only to find they turned off the electrics for a test, apprently it was meant to happen this morning, not 2 in the afternoon. A guy in my class is pissed (rightly so) that the electrics have taken 3 hours and still not come back on, he also bought £30 of food this morning so that could be all thrown in the bin if they don't hurry up and sort the electrics. Grr.

Sat in class wanting to do my game but having to do fucking film editing, somebody enlighten me why I'm doing this? I thought I was game design...not film effects...

Going to stay behind and scan some stuff in and photoshop some of it for a few hours so I've got a few more things done.

What film are you editing? You sounded so excited about being able to use cameras and shit.

We are using adobe premire pro, the films are the basic ones from the actual program itself, nothing bloody exciting.

It's different to photography as we were able to go out, get the pictures and edit them etc, this is just sat in class doing nothing..on apprently a very bad program.

Now...Obviously I have no idea how it was paid, but its sounds like it was by BACS which is a maximum of three full working days. So if it was paid at 3:00pm on Friday the latest it would hit your account is 3:00pm Wednesday (thats today).

....But of course I don't know. (But BACS is pretty common)

Well, obviously not. The money STILL isn't my account. How fucking hard can it be for the fucking banks to move money around?! Jesus fucking christ i have a problem now. That money HAS to be in my solicitors account tomorrow afternoon. Rez you're a money dude, whats the fastest possible way I can get money from my account to another? I mean, literally same day. ... That is assuming the money comes in over night.

Well, obviously not. The money STILL isn't my account. How fucking hard can it be for the fucking banks to move money around?! Jesus fucking christ i have a problem now. That money HAS to be in my solicitors account tomorrow afternoon. Rez you're a money dude, whats the fastest possible way I can get money from my account to another? I mean, literally same day. ... That is assuming the money comes in over night.

Money transfers should be instant! So if you take money from one account and transact into another, it should automatically go in.

The whole point is, there is no HSBC branch in Shetland and i can't withdraw £8500 from a damn cash point. So the only way i can do this is through some sort of on the phone or online method.

Money transfers should be instant! So if you take money from one account and transact into another, it should automatically go in.

Only if you're transferring to and from a bank account owned by the same company. It takes much longer if you're transferring between banks/building societies (so they can collect interest on it, the cheeky buggers).

The whole point is, there is no HSBC branch in Shetland and i can't withdraw £8500 from a damn cash point. So the only way i can do this is through some sort of on the phone or online method.

Online you can easily do transactions as I'm sure you know, the best idea would to be call the bank you are with and see what they can do for you, as I'm not sure if you can transfer 8grand online.

You need to do a "Telegraphic Transfer" paid by CHAPS (can't remember what that stands for, but itll probably be on Google.

It goes through same day (Im not sure if its just our company but we need to do it before 11am) but yeah. Telegraphic Transfer, or TT for short...all banks should do it (Its a direct bank transfer) but they may charge for it (like £15 or something)

You need to do a "Telegraphic Transfer" paid by CHAPS (can't remember what that stands for, but itll probably be on Google.

It goes through same day (Im not sure if its just our company but we need to do it before 11am) but yeah. Telegraphic Transfer, or TT for short...all banks should do it (Its a direct bank transfer) but they may charge for it (like £15 or something)

Can this be done online or do i have to call them?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out online i can do it within 2 hours. Awesome, just as long as the money gets into my account first thing tomorrow fucking morning.