Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Had such a fun night tonight. Went to York and grabbed some "food" in Burger King, and then headed over to Vue to see High School Musical 3. After having an EPIC time in the cinema, we almost went straight in to see it again, but it was sold out!

We left the cinema, hyper as anything and were randomly jumping around until we got to the car. I felt like a 5 year old all over again. :D

Pretty good. Feel 100% back to normal after feeling 0% yesterday.

Went out to Fort Kinnaird, bought stuff from New Look, which is probably my favourite men clothes shop atm, simply becuase it's actually good, and cheap. Bought some black jeans, a Superman t-shirt, some luminous green fingerless gloves and some "trunks" (a.k.a pants).

Played more Lego Batman, which is so frickin hilarious, especially to a Batman nutter like me. I love how it's half-based off the 80/90's movies, in the way the villains are paired off, and the comedy in the cutscenes.

Listening to a compilation of "The Best Of Tori Amos Live", after turning my game off, preparing to go watch Galaxy Quest on BBC1, which I read was on at 12:10, but in fact started 20 minutes ago! LIES ALL LIES!

I R DRANK! Good night in with the doods. Plenty of missing elements, but all shall be accounted for after the weekend. Bard texted me. I think he's drunk. Lol.

SO yeah - busy week ahead - sunday night is CARNAGE, monday night is a nami-organised party-fest, tuesday is jugglesock-plus-drinks, wednesday i need to have written some novel for... friday I am surprisingly quintuple-booked for halloween and really currently preferring to just stay at home and drink alone... saturday is a mate's party and SUNDAY will be the beginning of a month-long "OH MY GOD I HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF WORK TO DO" period, in which I shall probably die.

haha don't start going on about cumcumbers, jay might kill you.

I hate cucumbers.

You know, I've made a facebook group about how WRONG cucumbers are. You clearly need to join it now.

A journey that should have been £30.30, cost £32.50 plus money out of my oyster. it's not much but it has put me in a right bad mood :/

To be honest you made it sound really bad, but ultimately you lost out on £2.20 which isn't really all that now, is it! Quit whining ;)

bought stuff from New Look, which is probably my favourite men clothes shop atm, simply becuase it's actually good, and cheap. Bought some black jeans, a Superman t-shirt, some luminous green fingerless gloves and some "trunks" (a.k.a pants).

I really do agree with you. Also, I was tempted by a Superman t-shirt from there the other day (but opted with the better Batman one)

There were two Supes ones actually....did you get the shit one (half of logo/etc) or the good one (The "S" with comic covers/filling it) :heh:

Right....I'm not a very fashionable person, but alas I do not care...I am on a MISSION to find purple trainers (for malez) today.

Fuckadoodledoo.

Some people in "business" are such idiots it frightens me. 3 weeks ago I booked a Joker costume to hire out tonight for £30. Fine.

I go to pick it up today, and the costume place nicely informs me that they can't hire it out because they can't wash the materials. Apparently, they "didn't realise this at the time". So I had to fork out £45 to buy the useless thing. The party is tonight, so what else could I do?

eBay may become my friend later.

I do like freudian slips. ' "You look potato today I MEAN PRETTY" [FUCK SHIT now she think's I'm weird nooo]', etc.

I'm watching One Piece from the beginning, as I'd only ever gotten up to about 12 eps into it. Tuna pasta coming up - but with mayo, or tomato and pesto, or tomato and basil sauce, or with korma sauce? MIND IS BOGGLING! Got a manic week lined up; apart from tonight I'm out every single night until sunday... Phwoar ain't I popular! Goodbye liver, goodbye homework.