Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yay, got my confirmation letter from the gender identity clinic, just posted the form they sent me back to confirm I'm serious about this and should get my first appointment soon. Bad news is though I'm going to have to give up smoking before they give me hormones.

Yay, got my confirmation letter from the gender identity clinic, just posted the form they sent me back to confirm I'm serious about this and should get my first appointment soon. Bad news is though I'm going to have to give up smoking before they give me hormones.

its great you have to give up!!

you wouldnt wanna get breast cancer,

it'd be like denting your brand new car O_o

in the bluey news:

i'm finally getting my tattoo!! :yay:

Just got back from the 14 mile sponsored walk that we have to do every year. It says "10 miles" but it's not. The lower years get to do a 7 mile one, 'tis so unfair! My legs ache like crazy, but I'm all hyped now. I'm setting off in half an hour to go see..HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3. :yay: :yay: :yay:

its great you have to give up!!

you wouldnt wanna get breast cancer,

it'd be like denting your brand new car O_o

I suppose, tried giving up at the start of the year, only managed to stop for two months though. Won't get my appointment for a good few months yet though, so I have plenty of time to try.

What is it of?

gunna have the family crest from the film "laputa - castle in the sky" on my right wrist ^__^

laputacresthm0.png

laputa is one of my favourites, and miyazaki movies were my inspiration for coming to japan ~ so i thought it fitting to have it done while im living here :smile:

gunna be about 1.5" square ~ just the outline tho.. i dont wanna have it filled in.

and who is doing it for you ^_^?

dunno the guy's name yet but hopefully it'll be the guy who's doing my mate's backplate;

n1249955558_139883_7521.jpg

Woke up late (like midday). Seems I was pretty tired from yesterday. (oh yeah, yesterday I did another day trip to London. Good times though) Anyway did some stuff and come to the library. Took ages to sort out internet (checking best options, then phoning Virgin to make sure its cancelled, ordering etc) and should be done in 7-10 days.

Now I have a list of work to do before I leave. Starting with the easy stuff (finding pictures of Kristen Bell) and move on to the suicide inducing Motif Index.

Hahaha! Emma was telling me about that. She did some impression of him...he seemed to have a weird voice from what I gathered from her impression.

Lol yeah, I think it was whats referred to as 'Geordie'. He was wearing a newcastle united shirt as well, kind of a giveaway.

Argh! Bloody trains! Only 3 carriages for a express journey from Aberdeen to Edinburgh. I, of course, got on at Dundee and because there wasn't enough seats and it was bloody busy for 2:30 in the afternoon I had to stand for 40mins in the most confined space in the aisle and listen to 7 geordie riggers musing about smut.

I also completely forgot about Metallica tickets going on sale this morning and as I was going to Uni I couldn't sort anything out so it was up to my bro to sort it. Well, it's 3:47 and he's still asleep. No bloody tickets as it appears to be sold out. Thnx bro.

Couldn't get Disaster today because Gamestation were trying to short change me on de Blob. Now I had to buy it from there (Play.com were out of stock for ages) and I paid £30. £10 was offered on credit. So I'll have to leave Disaster for another day.

As you can see it's been a good day. Lecture was alright and tutorial was completely pointless as I'd finished the essay.

I suppose, tried giving up at the start of the year, only managed to stop for two months though. Won't get my appointment for a good few months yet though, so I have plenty of time to try.

Just lock yourself in your room and dont go out til the urge to smoke leaves you.

Its a disgusting habbit anyway :heh:

actually, if anyone has a spare few mins and some leet photoshop skillz ~ would someone be able to turn this into just a black outline of the symbol for me?? picture!

i can pay you in smiles!! :smile: <-- deposit.

Just got back from the 14 mile sponsored walk that we have to do every year. It says "10 miles" but it's not. The lower years get to do a 7 mile one, 'tis so unfair!

There was a sponsored walk at my school yesterday, I just stood about with my friend and a history teacher and stopped the little chavs from getting violently spattered across the windows of a lorry. The teacher bought us food, so it wasn't all bad.

Doesn't Mokong have that on his back?

I think he's actually got a few Zelda tattoos.

Doesn't Mokong have that on his back?

I think so, as well as Link and Ganondorfs' swords crossed on his shoulder.

As for the gay-bar-stylee night out - could be done. Cocks in socks too? Perfectly scary for halloween!

Cocks in socks? I've got my own horse posing pouch. Complete with real horse sounds.