N-Europe

Todays events:

While reversing my car off the drive this morning i happened to rip off the passenger side wing mirror on the gate post (Doh!). Resulting in me having to fetch one from the breakers yard just now (£10).

Other than that my day has been good, half day at sixth form and the rest filled with FIFA 09 :D

Another day at Uni. Biology was so boring. All about energy and heat transfer, stuff that I've studied loads of times already. English was alright. Going over greek tragedies. Haven't done much else really. Started my voluntary essay for Psychology on Milgram and I've done about 550 words so half done.

The rest of the week should be fun :indeed:. Industrial strike action on the trains. So either I'll be at Uni at stupid times or not there at all because there are no trains running.

Todays events:

While reversing my car off the drive this morning i happened to rip off the passenger side wing mirror on the gate post (Doh!). Resulting in me having to fetch one from the breakers yard just now (£10).

Other than that my day has been good, half day at sixth form and the rest filled with FIFA 09 :D

Why didnt it just close? Mine has done.

Well, worst week of my life continues!

Last week I got chucked by my girlfriend, fucking wretched my heart out that did. felt like I'd been hit by a train. I spoke to people at work about it yesterday and actually started to feel a bit better, talking really does help! So today, I've been feeling a little down still but no where near as bad as on Saturday, well until about five minutes ago that is. Yep, just had a phone call from work saying that unless some one else calls in sick there wont be any work for me! So, I lose my girlfriend and my job in the space of four days, fucking fantastic!

Seriously, what the fuck, how can these things happen in such quick succession. If I was the last person to start working there then I'd understand, but the obvious truth is, I'm 22 the other girl is 19, therefore I'm told to shove off because they have to pay me more fucking money, brilliant, gotta love the loyalty!

I don't think I've ever said fuck so many time in one post!

:heh:

Today I was only supposed to go into school for geography (just an hour), then everyone started telling me that I HAD to go to this next lesson (it's called BFL or something, it's just a waste of time) in which I only put my name down to help out in the woods in the sponsored walk later this month. Me and MadDog had a pretty epic trek down to the reservoir (twice - saw some ducks, almost had a gob of spit in my eye thanks to my mad, canine friend), and I ended up staying for another hour that I didn't really need to do.

I could have been home and relaxing at 11am, what an unnecessary day. ;[

Why didnt it just close? Mine has done.

I assume its similar to mine, in which it turns one way but not the other.

Yeh mine's like that, it goes the 'normal' way (on a spring, so doesn't stay there) but doesn't bend back at all. It pretty much just popped apart.

Sorry to hear that Eddage. Always sucks. =(

Today has been...anticlimactic. Went for an 'interview' for some work; got there, did some piss easy tests and then got told I'd be needed back on Wednesday for the actual interview. Pretty annoying, really. I was psyched and suited up for it and everything!

Today I was only supposed to go into school for geography (just an hour), then everyone started telling me that I HAD to go to this next lesson (it's called BFL or something, it's just a waste of time) in which I only put my name down to help out in the woods in the sponsored walk later this month. Me and MadDog had a pretty epic trek down to the reservoir (twice - saw some ducks, almost had a gob of spit in my eye thanks to my mad, canine friend), and I ended up staying for another hour that I didn't really need to do.

I could have been home and relaxing at 11am, what an unnecessary day. ;[

This has reminded me of a horrible memory from school. On the cross country, there was this bit where we go a path through a woods for like 30 seconds, anyway theres a wooden post at the entrance, and its quite a small gap, and also its on an incline slightly. So natural reaction is to put hand out onto post and go up/proceed etc. Course the lovely boys of my school all gobbed, and bogey-get-throat-spat on it. I didn't know this the first time I ran it, so yeah....that was pretty disgcusting.

Guest Jordan

Got a nice surprise at work, my new (and real) CX 500's just turned up hope they last longer than 6 months, unlike the last pair. Now I just have to break them in for 10 hours (yes, thats how long they take to actually start working propperly, but they sound great out of the box anyway!).

Oh and my copy of Phoenix Wright 3 turned up too! Great! :D Although its a present for Letty, she loves the games and it'll sit nicely in my collection once she's done with it. Probably be picking up the 4th once i've finished this one.

*Spiel*

This has reminded me of a horrible memory from school. On the cross country, there was this bit where we go a path through a woods for like 30 seconds, anyway theres a wooden post at the entrance, and its quite a small gap, and also its on an incline slightly. So natural reaction is to put hand out onto post and go up/proceed etc. Course the lovely boys of my school all gobbed, and bogey-get-throat-spat on it. I didn't know this the first time I ran it, so yeah....that was pretty disgcusting.

Dirty bastards. Happens in my school, all the chavvy scumbags spit all over the stairs and the railings. This time though, MadDog decided he was going to spit in the reservoir, from a distance, when the reservoir was to my right and he was on my left. So I got debris in my eye. :blank:

@ Daniel - the train thing is to do with Network rail but I believe it's Scotland only. I've only seen stuff about it on Scottish news and posters at train stations. It's all about greed really. The people that work for Network Rail are well paid from what I understand yet they want more money. Now I know that the economy has gone tits up but I am sure they don't need more money. If some people do, then thats for them to take up with the respective governing boards. It's the same with teachers and stuff moaning about money. I know doctors and nurses on less than £20,000 a year and they manage so how can a teacher on £20,000+ a year not manage? Bah.... I'm blethering and ranting. Ignore me. Just my general disgust with how greedy certain unions are.

Dirty bastards. Happens in my school, all the chavvy scumbags spit all over the stairs and the railings. This time though, MadDog decided he was going to spit in the reservoir, from a distance, when the reservoir was to my right and he was on my left. So I got debris in my eye. :blank:

I spat my chewing gum in the reservoir and you walked right into the shrapnel:heh:

Why did you change your name, Rez?

Was there a reason Eddage?

If it's like ours it closes when it is non-functional.

Mine doesnt move unless i move it.

Yeh mine's like that, it goes the 'normal' way (on a spring, so doesn't stay there) but doesn't bend back at all. It pretty much just popped apart.

Ouch =/ Mine bends backwards, but it does look like its gonna break when i do it though...

Well, worst week of my life continues!

Last week I got chucked by my girlfriend, fucking wretched my heart out that did. felt like I'd been hit by a train. I spoke to people at work about it yesterday and actually started to feel a bit better, talking really does help! So today, I've been feeling a little down still but no where near as bad as on Saturday, well until about five minutes ago that is. Yep, just had a phone call from work saying that unless some one else calls in sick there wont be any work for me! So, I lose my girlfriend and my job in the space of four days, fucking fantastic!

Seriously, what the fuck, how can these things happen in such quick succession. If I was the last person to start working there then I'd understand, but the obvious truth is, I'm 22 the other girl is 19, therefore I'm told to shove off because they have to pay me more fucking money, brilliant, gotta love the loyalty!

I don't think I've ever said fuck so many time in one post!

:heh:

Unluck mate :( I hate that feeling, it's something i hope i don't get for a while. But look at it this way, if life can get that bad, it can also get VERY good. Just take some time to yourself and enjoy the company of your friends and you'll be happy again before you know it :) No need to worry about girls, you seem like a top bloke so yeah, things will go your way.

Got a nice surprise at work, my new (and real) CX 500's just turned up hope they last longer than 6 months, unlike the last pair. Now I just have to break them in for 10 hours (yes, thats how long they take to actually start working propperly, but they sound great out of the box anyway!).

Oh and my copy of Phoenix Wright 3 turned up too! Great! :D Although its a present for Letty, she loves the games and it'll sit nicely in my collection once she's done with it. Probably be picking up the 4th once i've finished this one.

*Spiel*

Phoenix Wright 3, probably one of the best games i've ever played (and that includes that awful case 3). Hope you enjoy it Jordan, the music and script are both amazing (esp. in cases 1,4 and 5). Epic stuff :)

@ Daniel - the train thing is to do with Network rail but I believe it's Scotland only. I've only seen stuff about it on Scottish news and posters at train stations. It's all about greed really. The people that work for Network Rail are well paid from what I understand yet they want more money. Now I know that the economy has gone tits up but I am sure they don't need more money. If some people do, then thats for them to take up with the respective governing boards. It's the same with teachers and stuff moaning about money. I know doctors and nurses on less than £20,000 a year and they manage so how can a teacher on £20,000+ a year not manage? Bah.... I'm blethering and ranting. Ignore me. Just my general disgust with how greedy certain unions are.

Should be ok then here in Yorkshire :) thanks!