Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Met up with my friend who just came back from South America. Had lunch in Soho. Told me about how he almost died...about 5 times, while on holiday. I love the guy but when he tells me that the guide punched him to stop him falling into a virtually bottomless chasm 12,000 feet up a mountain because the person he was tied to behind him didn't allow enough give on the rope so when the made the jump it suddenly tightened leaving him teetering on the edge, that scares me slightly.

Not to mention how he ended up in a Bolivian prison. Or was in a car crash that basically removed the front of the car. Or what happened at a favela party where kids half our age were carrying AKs.

He is awesome and I'm glad he is back in one piece. God knows how though.

Then went into Topman to see if they had the underwear I was dreaming about (long story). I had to leave pretty quickly, that place makes me want to hurl. It's an affront to fashion. It's like mass produced 'individuality'. Places like that and crap like ASOS are just...

Got home, watched David Attenborough's Life in Cold Blood. I love watching anything by him. I wish he narrated my life sometimes. :heh:

Tomorrow, I have work which means I get paid to play Star Ocean 2 on the PSP all day. Can't wait, I'm really enjoying it.

What a brilliant end to the evening.

Perfect Pizza have removed the fucking cheese and garlic pizza from their pissing menu. Im so bloody depressed.

*Tries to think of something helpful to say...*

GROUP HUG!!!

What's wrong man?! You're always so happy.

*Tries to think of something helpful to say...*

GROUP HUG!!!

What's wrong man?! You're always so happy.

Heh heh, yeah Im all gravy. Just a bit stressed at the moment! Nothing major. And Im hungry. Im just gonna skip dinner. Can't really afford take-away anyway really. Its good.

This is good. :heh:

PS you're an awesome guy, Daft. But you know that.

Heh heh, yeah Im all gravy. Just a bit stressed at the moment! Nothing major. And Im hungry. Im just gonna skip dinner. Can't really afford take-away anyway really. Its good.

This is good. :heh:

PS you're an awesome guy, Daft. But you know that.

Good to hear! But if you ever want anyone to rant with (or at even :heh: ) I am an expert. :D

My MSN is, maybe stupidly, on my Facebook page!

Don't scare me with compliments like that, makes me think you are dying or something.... You're not dying are you?!? :p Seriously, you aren't dying?

A really interesting art lesson today. As I'm now in the top year of school, we have our own personal studio space, which is so cool, and our teacher gave a really engaging talk/practical exercise about the theme this year "Utopia", and defining what it is to us, while dealing with the ideas of the deconstruction of formal techniques to the point of almost nothingness, it all has a meaning etc. We were given a black square and a white sheet and had to place it on the white sheet. Anything you wanted to do, you could. Mine actually revealed a lot about me, as we had to explain we think we did what we did.

Going to Skye with my art class on Friday, not looking foward to it...I have a fear of climbing hills, and hate the idea of going swimming (in general, but especially in the countryside).

Today I did nothing except rest and recuperate. Tonight I went to a friends and planned a weeks worth of activities. It seems I will be sober for most of them as opposed to my friends due to my parents going away leaving me as the only driver which means i will have to take my 2 sisters everywhere >_<

Also spent the evening with the girl that is frustrating me. A lot of her comments were confusing as i didn't know whether she was flirting etc.

Lies daft! You went on your ps3! I saw it whilst playing RB. mmmm RB. Also I seem to be getting the better of you in the scores i think..

Ok, I didn't detail everything I did today otherwise my post would be a lot longer. :heh:

What's RB?

Ok, I didn't detail everything I did today otherwise my post would be a lot longer. :heh:

What's RB?

Rock Band! Am I getting confused? might have been mithic...hum!

-------

Today had to go on a menu handing out spree for the local restaurant took me about 2hrs but it was fine caus i had the musings of the hush sound to get me through it! Got back for some more rockband, though i am getting slightly bored of the songs that I have now. If harmonix would stop releasing the who or heavy metal or old tracks i would be most greatful!

When for a run then a massive skipping session and then chilled on the pc till now..! eventful..

Guest Stefkov
BONUS! Some dude told me to keep the change on a purchase, I think he thought he gave me a lesser note, but I ended up with a fiver.

I love it when that happens.

One time some guy gave me too much money for what his order was and I was like 'It's (price)'. He said to me 'It's yours' and winked at me which seemed like an eternity. I was aghast so I just stuck it in my pocket.

Then one night a woman, I know her etc, came up to me pissed off her head and just handed me a £5 note. Said it's for me, in an accent. Cue wtf face.

Other than that I just had some salmon and now I'm feeling full. Now I can rest tonight.

I love it when that happens.

One time some guy gave me too much money for what his order was and I was like 'It's (price)'. He said to me 'It's yours' and winked at me which seemed like an eternity. I was aghast so I just stuck it in my pocket.

Then one night a woman, I know her etc, came up to me pissed off her head and just handed me a £5 note. Said it's for me, in an accent. Cue wtf face.

Other than that I just had some salmon and now I'm feeling full. Now I can rest tonight.

Instead of putting it in my wallet in the back, I placed it in my back pocket. I hald expected him to come back, which I would've given it back. Alas he did not. So now I can get some parcel tape free of charge!

had a fun kinda day! Went to lagoon for first time in ages, juggled, poied, diaboloed and devil sticked a wee bit, learned a new card game. Lady Friend came down and it was awkward. Then we walked home and she accepted my offer to watch a couple of films. We had a couple of spliffs first, which eased things, and had a good laugh watching the films. She... definitely likes me now. And I feel bad because a) she's weird and b) I'm leaving brighton in a week.

Also done the most bastard thing I've ever done... arranged two dates with two girls on the same day. Shit. This is it. I'm going to hell.

Anyway. While toking away outdoors we discovered that my back door sounds like a sad cat with a recorder. Seriously. it's actually quite a freaky noise but I laugh each time i hear it. Can't wait for lectures next year, as it's my new message alert!

Also had a fun dub-sesh with the movies "Have you seen my son? Where's my son. I must call my son. Why didn't you answer the phone, son! You're not my son? oh I'm sorry. Where is my son?" ... and so on. yes. Easily amused.

Oh yeah! and I came home to find my mum's been to ikea and bought me a kopparberg in a can! .... alcohol free. LOLS. I think she might be trying to say something with that...

[tooth stuff]

Thanks a lot for the info :) sounds a mite scary, but i'd rather still have the tooth than have it ripped out. Yeah I figured it'd be Stupidly Expensive as a mate's mate just had four teeth capped for a really stupid price. Might take out a dental insurance thing for a few months, or something. Hm. that probably doesn't work. Fuck. I just don't want to end up walking around with a black/missing tooth for half a year while I save up for a new one. FUCK i hate money.

[ear syringe stuff]

Lols, I had this a few times as a kid. Well, I've had, like, four different methods to extract the wax done on me and none are especially pleasant.

Went to pick up the key for my new digs. Found my land lady redecorating the hallway. My land lady is the nicest woman in the world. Fact. We've already nicknamed her Mama Carlisle. Her equally pleasant husband who does all the maintenance work is Papa Carlisle. They're like the main protagonist's source of hope in some colourful Dickensian romance.

... Or so you think.

Odd rattles and bumps in the night that Papa first says is 'just the pipes', then gives way to the chance of being rats when teh smell arrives. Then one day, the wallpaper peels and you find a door with scratchmarks around the edges, an elaborate-looking keyhole and blood-splatters under the carpet. Then by an odd chance, you hear Mama humming along to The Rasmus - In The Shadows and you know it's all gone a bit Allan-Poe 'round here.

Best day I've had in a while. it was my first day of school (At a new school). I got there and went to my homeroom and was pleasantly surprised to have a few friends in it. Though we're only in it a few times during the year, we just chose locker partners from it, Unfortunately there were an odd number of people I knew, so, I ended up sharing a locker with some random kid who came from the other school that feeds into this one. But I'm not going to use my locker much this year so I don't really care that much. Also, unfortunately the Nazi kid from my class last year (don't ask) was also in my home room, and I nearly got stuck with him as a locker partner, luckily I managed to look like I was already with someone. So after that the teacher told us a bunch of stuff we already knew, and then we went down to the theatre and the school admins repeated everything the teacher told us. We got a free lunch though and I managed to meet up with my friends and we found out we were all in the same class for 2D animation and Web Design. And we had the afternoon off. I'm feeling this year could be better than my last two years, and those were pretty epic.