Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well she sent it via text, and I ignored it. She's been spinning a lot of lies about someone, and I really don't know whether I want to be her friend, not to mention best friend :heh:

You should always forgive your best friend..

No excuses raining.. Forgive her or your breaking the code. :p

You should always forgive your best friend..

No excuses raining.. Forgive her or your breaking the code. :p

But she's NOT my best friend to begin with... I think it was all in her head tbh. We've met twice since school, which we weren't even best buddies in either!

Women are really scary to be friends with at times I think. :(

But she's NOT my best friend to begin with... I think it was all in her head tbh. We've met twice since school, which we weren't even best buddies in either!

Women are really scary to be friends with at times I think. :(

I was joking lol.

I find women usually make really good friends, but if you fuck them over... OOOooo NooOOo!

Today I got an infraction.

o'rly?

I was joking lol.

I find women usually make really good friends, but if you fuck them over... OOOooo NooOOo!

Generally yes, but some of the scary bunny boiler ones can be hard to deal with. This girl is just a compulsive liar, to make herself seem like more than she is, when really she's a nice person without the lies :(

buttons and myself have gotten to be really good friends (thanks to the forum, yey!) and she's friggin' awesome, just as mad as I am :yay: not a scary woman at all :D

The whole sim thing went insane peeps!

I have one question: If instead of a sim card it was a £10 note above the cashpoint or whatever, would everyone have reacted in the same way? I think everyone here would have taken the money personally. Just saying guys : peace:

I have one question: If instead of a sim card it was a £10 note above the cashpoint or whatever, would everyone have reacted in the same way? I think everyone here would have taken the money personally. Just saying guys : peace:

Soag did. :heh:

I would, if no one was watching.

I actually wouldn't take the money at a window ledge, infact I probably wouldn't have noticed something like that..? I mean when I'm at a cashpoint I'm making sure nobody is looking at my pin..paranoid much? :P

Raining, this is why I don't once again have any irl girlfriends, they just seem to be out one way or another and it's just not fair, at least guys keep it simple..

Yesterday was a crap day for me. I got up and my mom immediately started inventing chores for me to do that really weren't necessary. And on top of that I ended up having to mow the lawn in what was pretty much a sea of wasps. I was lucky I didn't get stung. Then I found out that this forum I run went down because of some corrupt file that I don't have the power to fix (since its xsorbit and you can't get at the server) and so I'm going to have to wait until the weekend is over for it to be fixed.

I think it's real. Derren Brown is a legend, but that trick there is just a psychological mind game, one of many. The yellow line is something we see all the time. We ask too many questions about the yellow circle and leave it alone.

Generally yes, but some of the scary bunny boiler ones can be hard to deal with. This girl is just a compulsive liar, to make herself seem like more than she is, when really she's a nice person without the lies :(

buttons and myself have gotten to be really good friends (thanks to the forum, yey!) and she's friggin' awesome, just as mad as I am :yay: not a scary woman at all :D

aww thank u :D

just made my day hehe

Pulled out Wind Waker today and played on it for the first time in about 5 months. Still as good as i remember it. Completed the Earth Temple and preparing to do the Wind Temple.

Other than that been sorting out my room, tidying the garden and listening to music much of the day.