N-Europe

I passed my driving exam and am now the owner of a driver's license. And I also have to go to work in about 2 hours, and work til 10. Not looking forward to it.

Congrachulayshuns! Well done. And bad luck about the job. You're quitting though, (right?) so its not all bad.

PS Jordan yew should get a col avvy cos they r col.

Been OK so far, a couple of friends who I thought weren't talking to me now are, which is good, and I am well in with a new group of friends, two of which I'll be going out with tomorrow night with a bit of luck. Feeling a lot better today than yesterdays 7 hour crying session.

Hopefully my new processor and graphics card have arrived today, ebuyer had an option for delivery today and what time slot i wanted it delievered in. Be nice.

Which means after buying a PC with the following spec: 80 gig Hard Drive, 512mb RAM, CD/DVD drive, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ processor, some cruddy motherboard with a built in nvidia 6250 g-force hs graphics card and Windows Vista Home Basic. Overall it was a slow, painstaking process to get it to do anything.

Improvement made are as follows: 160 gig Hard Drive, 2.5 (soon to be 3) gig RAM, CD/DVD drive, AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 5000+ Processor, same motherboard with disabled graphics card and a new 512mb nvidia 8200 g-force gs. graphics card that slots into the board and uses its own memory. Now runs like a dream and does what i tell it when i tell it to do so.

Thanks to ebuyer, all the improvements came in at under £150.

Day so far is good, plenty of work to do as usual. Got my flippin duty tonight at the local, always the same. Stand there and listen to numbers getting called and to old people shout "house". May sort out the whole duty thing tonight so that the caller doesn't get free drinks and £10 and only gets the £10 and i get the extra free drinks. If that don't work, i think i shall sit in the bar all night.

i had an awesome time in the UK! we went to london, oxford (kinda) saw batman at the IMAX and wall-e at... some other cinema.. and jamba took me to see not one but TWO shakespeare plays!! i am also super awesomely proud of him for landing a job at SEGA of all places. go jamba! <3

Did you see King Lear at the globe? If so, that's a crazy coincidence - I was there last Thursday... and am flying to Japan tomorrow. :heh:

I fucking HATE all this Rick Rollin shit. Before all this bollocks, The Astley was a hidden gem. A person you could love and sing to in privacy, fear of mocking from your mates.

Now, every fucker is doing this crap, and the true spirit of the Astley is being lost.

Seriously, if you have any compassion, stop thees naw. I beg of you. From one Rick Astley fan to the world.

The last thing I actually remember before the wave hit was you starting a thread about revitalizing the Astley phenomenon. Careful for what you wish for.

Well done Jamba and EchoDesiato!

My day involves going to town to find harvest moon, comet didn't have it, game wanted it pre-owned for 24.99 and gamestation wanted 17.99 preowned, so I may buy it off amazon or something.

I also had to talk to a clamper in macdonalds as they were asking which car was mine (you are only allowed to park at macdonalds if you are going in, which sounds right considering there's a massive aldi carpark right next to it!) and so he rightfully went and clamped two other cars. He was pretty scary..

Went to go get a student account (for the record I had no idea what the woman was on about, so glad mum was with me) managed to get my car tanked up and came home to find my name in the image gallery title, wonderful, maybe I'm just being grouchy today but that pissed me off somewhat, jesus you can't go visit the opposite sex these days without anybody going ''ooo so you two like did it then?'' er...0.0?

/rant.

Did you see King Lear at the globe? If so, that's a crazy coincidence - I was there last Thursday... and am flying to Japan tomorrow. :heh:

no i saw hamlet at the royal shakespeare theatre (the production with tennant and patrick stewart playing) it was amazing O_O

then i went to see a midsummer night's dream performed in promenade in headington hill park by the creation theatre company.

both were awesome!!

Guest Jordan
I'm just being grouchy today but that pissed me off somewhat, jesus you can't go visit the opposite sex these days without anybody going ''ooo so you two like did it then?'' er...0.0?

/rant.

Of course you two did it. The sexual chemistry and the baiting was enough for us all to go crazy.

Of course you two did it. The sexual chemistry and the baiting was enough for us all to go crazy.

Bah, I feel like I'm going to be saying ''ew god no why would I do that with dan?'', but no we didn't, I'm sorry but I don't sleep with people just as I've met them, as much as you lot want me to, although I did say to dan this would happen, the ''omg dan and steph'', but today I'm too annoyed and grouchy to play nice.

Not bad day today. I also visited a girl whose just a friend last night zomg etc :heh:

Got cooked food and watched sopranos with her pretty awesome day. Sadly now its dissertation uber time. Been playing halo 3 online a bit dont suppose anyone wanted to do the campaign coop on legendary does that count as completed if you do it that way? Im tired of having an unfinished legendary icon when I play mp.

Yes I see the title changed is sure not to pee nightwolf off even more =] Good work ;)

Anyway, today has been a pretty rubbish day, unfortunately I have just ben ill a day before reading. not to mention having an argument with a few people going.

At a gathering last night every single person went "woo x numbers of years with you" since most people coincidentally have a person from the group at their uni/ higher education course. Except for me =[ I have no-one and I am now genuinely worried I won't make friends and just typing this is making me more worried.

It a gathering last night every single person went "woo x numbers of years with you" since most people coincidentally have a person from the group at their uni/ higher education course. Except for me =[ I have no-one and I am now genuinely worried I won't make friends and just typing this is making me more worried.

Dan and I were talking about this I believe yesterday, I'm also quite worried myself, as I worried when I joined college. You seem like a nice chap and I'm sure you'll be fine!

As it is Dan said to me (as quite a few people have) that you make friends with the people you live with rather than the people you do your course with. So regardless of who is on your course, you are more than likely to get some friends when you live with them! :)

I've just been given an admin position on a games review site of a friends, it's a pretty good site so I'm quite happy to be, I believe the first girl to be reviewing on there? :yay:

Yes I see the title changed is sure not to pee nightwolf off even more =] Good work ;)

Anyway, today has been a pretty rubbish day, unfortunately I have just ben ill a day before reading. not to mention having an argument with a few people going.

At a gathering last night every single person went "woo x numbers of years with you" since most people coincidentally have a person from the group at their uni/ higher education course. Except for me =[ I have no-one and I am now genuinely worried I won't make friends and just typing this is making me more worried.

I shall come visit yous!

My day, well, i played tony hawks for abit for retro shiz, and then read the watchmen, headed over to snalbans to buy my friends birthday prezzies =]

and here i am, god i feel productive..

Today has been amazingly sexy. I've done fuck all. Except for watching House, Neighbours and Medical Investigation [First time, not bad] whilst playing Metroid Fusion.

Later on I shall be working 7-11 for the pub quiz.

Still pissed off the mouse on EEVIL-X isn't working. Help me people!

I've been at dan_dare's yesterday and today, it's been pretty awesome, got some bish done on his camera and he made me realise why him and dyson play geomtry wars so much, it's ammmaazzzinng.

It's done nothing but piss it down and it took me nearly 5 hours to get to sheffield yesterday, that's dedication.

^_^

Geometry Wars is the reason for my Xbox controller graveyard (which consists of one controller so far)

It's an amazing game, but it's way too hard for the likes of mere mortals such as myself.

Have decided to go for my HGV licence. Gonna start in the next two weeks or so, once I've sussed out how to pay for it.

Will be weird taking driving lessons rather than conducting them!

I luckily got dan 1.5mil score on one of the parts, haha impressive considering I'd only played a few hours ^_^

I detect some superhuman forces at work here. I spent hours and hours on this game and have only just managed to get 100,000.

After a while, I just can't tell what the hell is going on. I hear that you get "in the zone" as it were and manage to make sense of the confusion - kind of like reading The Matrix, but I've never managed to experience it.

Like I said, mere mortal!

Did you drive to Sheffield? Was that your first long drive?