N-Europe

Got police and sniffer dogs in the area. It turns out the police were chasing this van, containing drugs or stolen goods. And the guy drove the van into some trees and has vanished into the woods. I Went out to buy some dinner and the coppers asked me if I had seen anyone running into them. I didn't had just come out of my house but I think I'll make sure no one is in my backgarden when I'm going bed.

Yes, very nice bluey but its not really about your day is it? (even if you drew it today, you could have at least said). In the future can you post anything similar in the creative forum? Thank you :)

She did another one before Ashley.

Go back a page and check Ashley.

Had an ok day. I've been told the college is going to arrange a taxi fro me to and from school, which they've only done after my dad went up and demanded to see the head.

Also, the police called up and have said they are "closing my case because we have nothing to go on". I.e they haven't found the little fuckers yet so they're going to give up. The police system in the country us pretty appalling.

Also (lol so much stuff) my sleeping pills aren't working so I look like I've just woken up from a coma throughout the day.

Also, sorry to hear that villian.:(

Can you reveal anything about said book?

I can.

It doesnt have a title yet, Lol. I finally however came up with the main characters name other than just the code I was using.

Got to the point where I had to write his name and I was like...ah. Lol. Tis a modern day fantasy. Should be cool. Must concentrate on characters and building them.

Sorry about sentences. Been reading Watchmen.

Also, the police called up and have said they are "closing my case because we have nothing to go on". I.e they haven't found the little fuckers yet so they're going to give up. The police system in the country us pretty appalling.

It is extremely appalling. They're too scared to do anything most of the time. I remember when some chavs were breaking into my neighbour's house, we saw them (clearly stoned) and rang the police. The police spent 10 minutes on the phone asking us about it as if they wanted a good reason to come down. It then took an hour, by which point they were far away. The police turned up, my dad told them where the chavs were and the police just said that they'd checked there and there was nobody there. :/ He told them to just clear off, that they were no help at all.

I can.

It doesnt have a title yet, Lol. I finally however came up with the main characters name other than just the code I was using.

Got to the point where I had to write his name and I was like...ah. Lol. Tis a modern day fantasy. Should be cool. Must concentrate on characters and building them.

Sorry about sentences. Been reading Watchmen.

Good stuff. Keep me up to date on this Rez.

Maybe I should get around to doing my comics. I've had the ideas in my head for years now, but I just don't have the drive to draw them. Maybe I'll sort out the story and find a good artist.

I used to make comics, small ones though. I created loads of storylines and characters (I was best at making villains), but I haven't done any in a while due to lack of inspiration, school sucking up my time and the realisation that I can't do good backgrounds or human characters. I feel inspired though.

Guest Stefkov

My day was good until I sat and listened to some guy talk about 'Manchester Poly' or whatever.

Never have I felt the need to stand up and happy slap a man.