N-Europe

Joke-------->WHOOSH (happy now dannyboy?)

Head

There really should be a smiley or something for that.

Haha that was amazing! I see what you did there.

Day so far has consisted of me being quiet, hot and bored. Least I've been paid for it.

Feeling a bit poopy. Was planning on going to a festival next week with my sister, while a friend is going with one of her friends. But I found out it would take about 4 hours to get there, and since it starts on a Friday (when I have to work), I probably wouldn't be able to get there in time... especially since I would have to go alone, set up a tent, and wait for my sister to come later as she works until 7:30. I don't even think she'd still have a bus to get to the festival...

So seems like I'll have to cancel it all... again. ='(

Also, we don't know what to give/do for mom when she turns 50... which is on Tuesday. >.<;

*hug* Don't worry about it, there will be many more festivals in Belgiumland. :) It does suck, but keep your chin up, there will be many more chances for fun. :)

You baked a lovely cake yesterday, so maybe do one for her, as a start. Then, presents...hmm. Is she into music as much as you? If so, maybe treat her to some cds. :)

In other news, my grandad died this morning at the age of 90. I'm not really 'good' with deaths, i don't really know what to say or do. My dad was very upset (obviously), but in a way we're all glad he doesn't have to suffer any more, he's been wanting to 'go' for years.

Sorry to hear about that, dude.

Still, 90 years old? Thats one hell of a life he must have had. I remember a saying once "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

As for my day, I went to work at 10, and got back at 4. It was actually pretty fun today, the other team leader wasn't in today, and it felt a hell of a lot more relaxed and less like a prison camp.

Also, one of the callers was transfering a call to a different department, and he was singing the reference numbers down the line to his colleague. It was pretty funny, and then I asked him to rap or beatbox the next one, so he made a little rap, with a little drumming background to go with it at the start, and transfered the call. We were all in stitches, and he got a round of applause from the room, haha.

Strider, sorry to hear about your granddad.

*hug* Don't worry about it, there will be many more festivals in Belgiumland. :) It does suck, but keep your chin up, there will be many more chances for fun. :)

You baked a lovely cake yesterday, so maybe do one for her, as a start. Then, presents...hmm. Is she into music as much as you? If so, maybe treat her to some cds. :)

There's another festival I want to go to, but no one wants to go with me. =(

And we were thinking about making her a big cake, but the problem is we will all be working at our summer jobs then, so we can't make anything before she comes home. >.<;

We'll probably buy her some decent sport shoes so she can go running... don't know really.

I think dad is addicted to his new BBQ, as he just prepared stuff on it again, including vegetables and two sunny sides up (egg, I don't know if that's what you call it). Oh dear.

Also had some really nice Italian white wine, mmmmm. And it started raining really hard while we were just sitting there, relaxing from our meal. Was quite nice actually, and I loved the smell of the rain. ^_____^

There's another festival I want to go to, but no one wants to go with me. =(

And we were thinking about making her a big cake, but the problem is we will all be working at our summer jobs then, so we can't make anything before she comes home. >.<;

We'll probably buy her some decent sport shoes so she can go running... don't know really.

I think dad is addicted to his new BBQ, as he just prepared stuff on it again, including vegetables and two sunny sides up (egg, I don't know if that's what you call it). Oh dear.

Also had some really nice Italian white wine, mmmmm. And it started raining really hard while we were just sitting there, relaxing from our meal. Was quite nice actually, and I loved the smell of the rain. ^_____^

Is that the one you planned to go with your friends? Still haven't heard anything? :(

Could you make it the night before, and store it somewhere? It might work!

I think she'd appreciate that, especially cos you seem to go running quite a lot! :D

Another bbq?! Bluddy hell, haha. Your family sure like food. :)

That sounds really nice! :) Its the opposite here, its been sunny as day. Although it did rain a lot when I was in work yesterday, and I was there listening to it and thinking mmmm. Then, I realised I should've been making calls, so I quickly got brought back down to Earth, haha!

Is that the one you planned to go with your friends? Still haven't heard anything? :(

Could you make it the night before, and store it somewhere? It might work!

I think she'd appreciate that, especially cos you seem to go running quite a lot! :D

Another bbq?! Bluddy hell, haha. Your family sure like food. :)

That sounds really nice! :) Its the opposite here, its been sunny as day. Although it did rain a lot when I was in work yesterday, and I was there listening to it and thinking mmmm. Then, I realised I should've been making calls, so I quickly got brought back down to Earth, haha!

Well only one of my friends could go, and she's taking someone I don't know. Plus she's only going two days instead of three.

I think she would notice if we started baking something the night before her birthday. =P

We might just get a nice cake from the bakery or something. Plus family will be coming over without her knowing, so that might be nice.

And yes, she loves running and does want decent shoes, so at least that's one thing we can get her.

Well hey, BBQs are nice! And it's only me and my parents right now, so it didn't take much time to prepare. =)

Ah, I wish it had been sunny here, as I sort of wanted to get a bit of a tan on my oh so white legs. X3

Was still warm though, and the rain brought some nice fresh air. =D

Anyway, rental movie time in a bit! Whoo! XD

Days been ok so far. Been house cleaning much of it and finally cleaned my room after a few months, found all sorts of crap basically including 4 empty boxes, old socks, lots of dust and a few broken CD's. Also i had the radio on, watched a movie and played some GTA and SvsR08. Now going out to the pub to play snooker.

Well only one of my friends could go, and she's taking someone I don't know. Plus she's only going two days instead of three.

I think she would notice if we started baking something the night before her birthday. =P

We might just get a nice cake from the bakery or something. Plus family will be coming over without her knowing, so that might be nice.

And yes, she loves running and does want decent shoes, so at least that's one thing we can get her.

Well hey, BBQs are nice! And it's only me and my parents right now, so it didn't take much time to prepare. =)

Ah, I wish it had been sunny here, as I sort of wanted to get a bit of a tan on my oh so white legs. X3

Was still warm though, and the rain brought some nice fresh air. =D

Anyway, rental movie time in a bit! Whoo! XD

Meh, she sucks. :heh: Still, you could go with your friend, and you might make another friend! (the one she's taking).

Haha, she might be a little bit suspicious, especially if the cake is decorated with "Happy Birthday, Mum" on top, hehe. Those shoes sound like a good idea, and its thoughtful, so go for eet. :)

I might be going for a bbq with my mate during the week, so hearing you talking about it (again! :heh:) has got me in the mood. :)

Paint yourself orange and call it a tan! Hehe. I've noticed that my shoulders are a bit more white-ish than they should be, so I was sat outside on the wall earlier with my t-shirt's sleeves bit rolled up a lot, so that they could get some sun, haha. I never go walking around topless or anything (outdoors) so my body has hardly seen sun. My colour is mostly down to my Asian-ness! :D

Enjoy your film. :)

Hmm, I was meant to be going out tonight, but then a few people aren't going, and now my ex is going to be there, and I don't particularly want to see her, especially since its been a year since I saw her last. A night in for me, I'm thinking about watching something, but I don't know what.

Actually, I might just stay here with my guitar for a while. The love of my life. Pffft. :(

GOD DAMN ABEJSGFDGFKJDHGKAFKA

-.-, for the past couple of hours I've been putting up with one of dads bike alarms, it's been driving me nuts and of course, typically my parents didn't answer the phone for god knows how long...

It's only just shut the hell up...I am not happy -.-

I've also decided I hate having pretty days, like yesterday were pictures make me feel like I actually look normal, because they always follow a very bad day.

A night in for me, I'm thinking about watching something, but I don't know what.

The original Die Hard is on ITV2 at 10:05. Mind you, I'm pretty sure they show it every other night.

All this barbecue talk is killing me! I'm supposed to be picking my sister up from a wedding in the arse end of nowhere, but I've just been sat here for the last hour and a half waiting for her to ring again. I don't want to be in the middle of cooking something when she phones, you see, as it'll take around an hour or so to get there and back.

GOD DAMN ABEJSGFDGFKJDHGKAFKA

-.-, for the past couple of hours I've been putting up with one of dads bike alarms, it's been driving me nuts and of course, typically my parents didn't answer the phone for god knows how long...

It's only just shut the hell up...I am not happy -.-

I've also decided I hate having pretty days, like yesterday were pictures make me feel like I actually look normal, because they always follow a very bad day.

It sounds like you need somewhere quiet, relaxing and peaceful.

I recommend a nice bath. :) Maybe take some relaxing music with you, and just chill there. I always feel better after I have one, maybe it'll work for you.

And yeah, everyone gets their down days, it just means you need to hold on to the good ones and enjoy them as much as you can. Bad days don't last forever, as its only Just A Day. Once that day is over with, you sleep, and you start a new one.

It sounds like you need somewhere quiet, relaxing and peaceful.

I recommend a nice bath. :) Maybe take some relaxing music with you, and just chill there. I always feel better after I have one, maybe it'll work for you.

And yeah, everyone gets their down days, it just means you need to hold on to the good ones and enjoy them as much as you can. Bad days don't last forever, as its only Just A Day. Once that day is over with, you sleep, and you start a new one.

I'm going to be a wanker and shoot you down by saying I can't have baths. Sesentive skin and all that, BUT lush have answered my prayers, they have made shower bath bombs, so basically you can have a soothing shower, I may invest. But currently I've already had a shower today.

Relaxing for me tends to be doing something that occupies my time otherwise I end up thinking about stupid things and making myself worse. :yay:

I haven't slept for a while. Since about 10am yesterday, in fact. As long as I keep busy it's fine, but I know as soon as my head hits a pillow I'll be out. Had to force myself to stay awake all day because I was staying up too late and had messed up my sleep timer. Now I'm hoping pushing it back will forcibly reset it.

It's so fucking hot in our flat at night. I'm sweating here!

I'm going to be a wanker and shoot you down by saying I can't have baths. Sesentive skin and all that, BUT lush have answered my prayers, they have made shower bath bombs, so basically you can have a soothing shower, I may invest. But currently I've already had a shower today.

Relaxing for me tends to be doing something that occupies my time otherwise I end up thinking about stupid things and making myself worse. :yay:

My g/f works in Lush so if you move to sheffield and make friends, you can get 50% off through her =o

My g/f works in Lush so if you move to sheffield and make friends, you can get 50% off through her =o

Get in ^_^! Last time I went in lush they looked at me as though as I was an alien when I told them I couldn't use any bath bombs and alot of the stuff in there gives me rashes.

hehe

The original Die Hard is on ITV2 at 10:05. Mind you, I'm pretty sure they show it every other night.

All this barbecue talk is killing me! I'm supposed to be picking my sister up from a wedding in the arse end of nowhere, but I've just been sat here for the last hour and a half waiting for her to ring again. I don't want to be in the middle of cooking something when she phones, you see, as it'll take around an hour or so to get there and back.

Haha, Die Hard and True Lies are shown pretty much every other week on ITV2. :D

Its annoying having to wait for phone calls. Maybe you could ring her and ask what time she expects to want a lift, so that'll give you some idea of if you can have dinner now or later.

Woken up today to find that my computer and my tv have been moved to the very back of the back room. :hmm:

Miiiind Fuuuuuck!

Aww, thats a shame. :(

But, yeah! Lush are pretty amazing. They saved my face! I used to have pretty bad skin, but they sorted it out. Karma Cream is my best friend.

In that case, go game! Or, do something! Yes. This advice is free. I don't dare charge for it, haha.

Aww, thats a shame. :(

But, yeah! Lush are pretty amazing. They saved my face! I used to have pretty bad skin, but they sorted it out. Karma Cream is my best friend.

In that case, go game! Or, do something! Yes. This advice is free. I don't dare charge for it, haha.

haha dream cream basically saved my legs, shaving for me no matter what I did felt and looked as though I was ripping my whole skin off, dream cream saved it ^_^ luckily one of the select few things I can use.

I need a punchbag. haha :heart:

Work was okay. Average day really.

Spent the evening researching animation courses.

And just caught the start of some reality programme about Ibiza and a bar owner said (after receiving a phone call from his mother) "I'm 43, I shag young women and I still have to speak to my mother every day. Is that pathetic?" No. Feeling the need to mention the fact you apparently shag young women when you like like a Hugh Hefner knock-off whose been dragged through a bush is pathetic.

haha dream cream basically saved my legs, shaving for me no matter what I did felt and looked as though I was ripping my whole skin off, dream cream saved it ^_^ luckily one of the select few things I can use.

The whole skin thing is a disaster for me. I can't really shave or wax my skin at all. And most creams sent my skin into a rage. :(

Yeah, my face would look like that, too. I changed my razor blades, and began to use Karma Cream, and it looks a whole lot better now.

Good Bless, Lush!

They've always seemed kinda fun, punching bags. :D

I think I'm going to go watch Flightplan with my mum. Give the guitar playing (and N-E) a rest for now.

I'll be back.

Its annoying having to wait for phone calls. Maybe you could ring her and ask what time she expects to want a lift, so that'll give you some idea of if you can have dinner now or later.

I tried ringing earlier but she didn't answer. Anyway, she's phoned now and it seems she wants picking up at 11:30. Good thing I'm a night owl, I guess.

Sorry if I sound miserly, by the way. My sister's great so I don't mind saving her a £50 taxi fare, I'm just not exactly a fan of driving, especially to places I haven't been to before. Still, I've Google on my side.

Edit: I was concocting a plan to head out earlier and stop by Tesco to buy some chocolate milk/cookies/various unhealthy foods, but as I so often forget they close at 10PM on Saturdays. It's a 24-hour store, but for some reason I have a knack for wanting to go there when it's closed.

I spent another morning painting my fence. Then I found out Canada Post does deliver on saturdays if you've paid for express shipping as my monitor came today. I discovered that it came with a VGA cable so I'll have to return the one I bought yesterday (The one that came with it is probably better quality). I ended up making a new Wallpaper for it and then a complementary one to go on the monitor built into my laptop. So, overall a good day.

I spent another morning painting my fence. Then I found out Canada Post does deliver on saturdays if you've paid for express shipping as my monitor came today. I discovered that it came with a VGA cable so I'll have to return the one I bought yesterday (The one that came with it is probably better quality). I ended up making a new Wallpaper for it and then a complementary one to go on the monitor built into my laptop. So, overall a good day.

Just got back from seeing The Dark Knight, and what everybody says is true, Ledger was a fucking genius, Bale was brilliant again - it was just all round awesomeness.

I tried ringing earlier but she didn't answer. Anyway, she's phoned now and it seems she wants picking up at 11:30. Good thing I'm a night owl, I guess.

Sorry if I sound miserly, by the way. My sister's great so I don't mind saving her a £50 taxi fare, I'm just not exactly a fan of driving, especially to places I haven't been to before. Still, I've Google on my side.

Edit: I was concocting a plan to head out earlier and stop by Tesco to buy some chocolate milk/cookies/various unhealthy foods, but as I so often forget they close at 10PM on Saturdays. It's a 24-hour store, but for some reason I have a knack for wanting to go there when it's closed.

Yeah, driving to unfamiliar places, especially at night, can be daunting. Its hard enough during the daytime! I'm a very poor directional driver.

Ahh, a shame about the choccies.

Hmm, I'm in one of those contemplative moods, I think. A bit annoyed with myself that I didn't go out tonight, but rather stayed in. A moral victory for the bitch, heh.

Ironically, I've been working all week and was looking forward to some time off. I've had this evening off, and I don't really want to do anything. Hmm. :(