N-Europe

Haha, oh man, think about body parts you could possibly flirt with in text form, infact, look at your recent escapades in the Image Gallery for a further clue!

OH! The tongue?! Haha...jesus dude, she wants to tongue your penile utensil.

Aimless: Yeah, its one of those "you're such a fool" comments. A good thing, I think.

OH! The tongue?! Haha...jesus dude, she wants to tongue your penile utensil.

Haha either way, this has proved to be a worth while laugh for me. Congrats.

no. Only the 'pop~' ones are any good.

p.s. any late-night lurkers should hit-up the irc room :) WE NEED WORDS.

Call me a noob if you must, but im getting asked to join the channel and I'm not getting anything for N-europe

Aw, crap. I'm associated with those bums?

Flinky and yourself are apparently never in the same place at the same time, so I think it's safe to say you're actually one in the same. Not sure where I fit into all that, but all I can do is hope it isn't somewhere in the back.

Aw, crap. I'm associated with those bums?

Oi, you can always swap places with me if you want! I wouldn't mind being in that line-up right there. =P

People are distracting me from my drawing and from going to sleep. Darn you two!

Love you really!

Sorry Dyson! I was there for, like, an hour and all that happened was olympic gamer, McPhee and Blackfox signed in/pinged out a few times. Blackfox exchanged a few ramblings... I'm going there... nnnow.

Oi, you can always swap places with me if you want! I wouldn't mind being in that line-up right there. =P

People are distracting me from my drawing and from going to sleep. Darn you two!

Love you really!

Oh wait! So I'm the bum now!

oh... wait, I just saw the white stuff. Curses!

Lol! Oh, WAIT! I just saw all the potential for innuendo in this post. Blame Haden. He made me drink.

Flinky and yourself are apparently never in the same place at the same time, so I think it's safe to say you're actually one in the same. Not sure where I fit into all that, but all I can do is hope it isn't somewhere in the back.

Its quite funny, because we both are situated in Brighton a lot, and he has family in Newport. Yet, we've never even bumped into each other.

:D

Franklin is a pisss heeeead.

Also, how does one get IRC to work? I've never been on the damn thing.

Its quite funny, because we both are situated in Brighton a lot, and he has family in Newport. Yet, we've never even bumped into each other.

:D

Franklin is a pisss heeeead.

Also, how does one get IRC to work? I've never been on the damn thing.

It's where all the action is right now! Connect to quakenet then /join #cube-europe