Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Teehee, even though it was a bit scary, the X-files episode I just watched (called "Humbug") was seriously funny! X3

And now it's late at night/early in the morning. Birds are singing again and I don't even feel tired yet. Though I guess I should sleep, probably. So I can do more cleaning in my room tomorrow, hooray. =P

Guest Jordan

Stress, stress wee!

I need a fucking holiday... oh wait i can't. I've literally got no holidays now till Christmas. *sigh*

Letty's gone for the next week so that sucks. Damn you NE meet up people.

Guest bluey

Wassup?

MEH. lonely... was supposed to meet jamba on skype 45 mins ago. i'm sure he has a fantastic and perfectly reasonable excuse for not being here.. but still...

raaaather lonely...

my friends are all at work too.

Guest Jordan
Maybe you'll play some games then instead :P Haha :P

Still waiting for my USA MGS1 so I can have my MGS orgy! COME ON DAMN IT!

I'll i've been playing for days is Super StarDust HD. You aren't ever on Live when I am anymore... Not to mention you're gay :o!

MEH. lonely... was supposed to meet jamba on skype 45 mins ago. i'm sure he has a fantastic and perfectly reasonable excuse for not being here.. but still...

raaaather lonely...

my friends are all at work too.

Damn. Suxxors.

Create a life in your head. One where rain is vanilla milkshakes, and hail is chocolate drops, and hurricanes are like...mint choc chip...ice cream storms, and where the weathers really bad. And you cant get fat...etc.

Guest bluey
Damn. Suxxors.

Create a life in your head. One where rain is vanilla milkshakes, and hail is chocolate drops, and hurricanes are like...mint choc chip...ice cream storms, and where the weathers really bad. And you cant get fat...etc.

:smile: but i have tv streaming sites... ^___^

watched the new indie film yesterday and wished i was watching the old ones all the way through >__> now THAT suxxors. *nods*

nb: freakin american code :heh:

That's crap, Esequiel, total crap. If you are as talented as you seem, get yourself to the Jobcentre and start applying immediately, and you'll have no worries.

Cheers Iun. Another development.... I got to work today and said i would rather have the meeting first thing rather than the end of the day. So we had the meeting and.... They told me to go home and not work my notice. So on 25/7 i get a months wages and holiday pay and any redundancy owed to me.

There scared i was going to take all the customers to a competitor.... Hmm not a bad idea.

Cheers Iun. Another development.... I got to work today and said i would rather have the meeting first thing rather than the end of the day. So we had the meeting and.... They told me to go home and not work my notice. So on 25/7 i get a months wages and holiday pay and any redundancy owed to me.

There scared i was going to take all the customers to a competitor.... Hmm not a bad idea.

My mates dad did a similar thing. The company let him go 2 and a half months early, specifically so he didnt steal all the clients.

...Except he took photos well in advance, and had all the clients details, and got paid for 2 and half months whilst at home doing nothing. Hes so awesome.

EEee... I'm so excited about my new laptop :D

An Eee PC perchance? :heh: They do look pretty awesome. Edit: Or not, seems the "eee" is simply the sound of your glee. :wink:

Anyway, today I finally found out that I'd done sufficiently well in my exams to do linguistics next year. I'm so happy right now... I don't think results have ever had this effect on me before.

Guest Jordan
An Eee PC perchance? :heh: They do look pretty awesome. Edit: Or not, seems the "eee" is simply the sound of your glee. :wink:

Indeed, it was glee :).

haha revenge shall be very very sweet I believe? *hi-fives*

My day has consisted of waking up after another nightmare, whacking blue hair dye on my fringe and sitting here with wet here.

yay!

I had a nightmare too. We have foxes in our garden and for some reason i had a dream that they were trying to attack us, like Dog Soldiers or something. It was freaky. I shot one with a sniper rifle and it didn't die but jumped through the window into our kitchen and tried to jump me. Luckilly someone else capped it with a handgun.

I think gaming may have influenced my imagination =/

Yay, well done Supergrunch! =D

I just woke up about 40 minutes ago, after going to bed late again (close to 5 am). Woke up with a very weird feeling in my throat, like something pretty big was stuck in there. Could feel it every time I swallowed. Scared the crap out of me cause I had no idea what it was and it wouldn't go away, even after drinking tons of water. D:

In the end I managed to get rid of it somehow, but now I would like to know -what- was in my throat. Or maybe I don't.

Other than that, today is cleaning day number 2!