Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The average person doesn't spot both immediately. If you'd explained your theory to a child, they would look at you puzzled. The tender, innocent mind sees only the dolphins and nothing else. Likewise, virtually anyone post-preteen will have to either search with intent or have the dolphins' presence proved to them before spotting them.

Guess which one I saw.

Guest bluey

meeeh...

i had a weeeird day!!

had to say goodbye to one of my housemates this morning ~ which was sad... but i just got home to find a lot of his furnature in the hallway with "TAKE FREE" written on it :grin: score!! i have a new storage unit/set of shelves/table thing!! and some much needed coat hangers.

i have to go out again pretty soon as i'm expected at a party in tamachi...

i taught in the school there today.. i had THREE kids classes (i think i sang "heads, shoulders, knees and toes" about 8000 times...) and 2 adult classes... i noticed (much to my dismay) that one of the guys in my adult classes was VERY enthusiastic about learning english....

...ifyouknowwhatimean..... :hmm:

it was a recycle-most-of-your-stuff day

old school books,notebooks,magazines and books went to the recycle bin

ow and I commited some sins too!

I gave the gamecube away and most of its games. I only kept my fav (RE4,metroid prime,wind waker,sunshine and star fox)

my house seems empty...

LOL at Bluey's enthusiastic student. :laughing:

Turns out my broken telly has a 12-month guarantee. We bought it just 3 months ago! : peace:

All electronic products bought in the EU have a standard 12-month manufacturer guarantee. :)

Oh, awesome. I've just found that only 5 people that I even vaguely like will be here on my birthday.

Friends are, some of time, fucking shite. [/sulk]

snappy snap! I have doubts if anybody will be around for mine! So gamestation better have a wii instock along with mario kart and/or wiifit :heh:

Did 1st of 4 exams. Did about three hours solid revision (spent a week watching YouTube) and bluffed my way to a high 2.2, maybe 2.1 if the marker is nice. I actually ran out of time! I had an untapped pot of bullshit.

Got some cider now, and listening to U.S. Top 40, going to play some WoW for the first time in a while.

Here's to another year of bumming around!

Mmm alcohol. I fancy some white wine, but not sure we have any or if mom is willing to open a bottle with me...

Anyway, I still had some fun last night, playing Dr. Mario and Tetris DS with Coolness Bears. Fun games. ^_____^

Though I stayed up way too late and ended up oversleeping a bit today. Had to hurry to work and eat my breakfast there.

For the rest of the day I've been trying to revise a bit already, but I'm not making much progress. Art history is so boring, as are all my other subjects (literature, sociology, psychology and contemporary art). D:

Guest Stefkov
Look at the dark patches in between the two people.

I was looking at it for ages. Cheers for saying, I would never have seen them.

Today worked, a nice quiet day. Got asked to play around with a program, Cubase, a music program. Had no idea what I was doing but I managed to do what was needed. New programs are fun.

I did some revision today as well. Did some Japanese Grammar and Philosophy. Philosophy just isn't my thing. I'm probably just too shallow minded but to me it's random, overcomplicated, contradictory bullshit.

But I made some good progress in revision this week, and I still have next week for revision so I should be fine.

Just logged on to WoW and turns out my little brother is using my account to boost my other brother.

Little buggers booted me back off!

Can't wait to get back home, should be a good summer hanging out with them. If you have younger brothers (or sisters) and they really get on your nerves, don't give up hope! They will get awesome after 13.

I did some revision today as well. Did some Japanese Grammar and Philosophy. Philosophy just isn't my thing. I'm probably just too shallow minded but to me it's random, overcomplicated, contradictory bullshit.

But I made some good progress in revision this week, and I still have next week for revision so I should be fine.

Yeah, Philosophy indeed is bullshit. I really didn't "get" most of it. Was random gibberish. Good thing I passed on that so I won't have to do it ever again.

Good luck with your revision. =)

Also...

Wine Get!

Though it's not as nice as the one we normally have, but still nice enough. Now time for more revision, then some tv, more revision and maybe a game or something. =P

Did you use the whole 'Mom, don't you just fancy some wine? I mean, you need to let your hair down /once/ in a while....oh?......suuuure I'll have some.'

Nah I just said 'I want wine'. And mom said there was some in the fridge and asked if she should open it. =P

We had some leftover spaghetti with it as well, so yummm. ^___^

Edit: urgh, some kids across the street are having a birthday party or something and are making a lot of noise. They're climbing on this huge container next to our house (mom told them it's dangerous but they just replied nothing will happen) and now they're throwing those stupid bomb thingies. -____-;

A few rich familes have parties in my village every so often, loads of Porsches revving and Eminem blasting out until 3 o clock. When I was a kid I would jive in bed. I'm pretty sure our crappy ten year old MPV has some confidence issues now though, with all those jazzy sports car dealies.

Katy Perry -- I Kissed A Girl

why have I not heard this until tonight?

Mmm alcohol. I fancy some white wine, but not sure we have any or if mom is willing to open a bottle with me...

Anyway, I still had some fun last night, playing Dr. Mario and Tetris DS with Coolness Bears. Fun games. ^_____^

It was good fun! :grin: You are too good at Puzzle games :p

Philosphy is a load of rubbish. It started off slightly interesting but I completely agree with you that it's overcomplicated they use long pointless words for that they can't explain. In arguments it always ends up with niether have enough evidence to be proven right or wrong.

I have an exam on this on Tuesday! -___-

My day has been ok. :) Woke up early did some revision really wasn't in the mood and after two hours gave up and went back to sleep until 12:44! So I missed Breakfast! (again) :o

I then Played Mario Kart Wii and Guitar Hero for the majority of the rest of the day, Oh! and The World End with you which still remains to be a great game. :D

It has also been filled with some negative energy and tension. (people arguing over stupid things) and this put me into a bit of an annoyed mood.

eurgh. i spoke to the bank today. it went VERY badly, so expect to see plenty of my stuff in the trades board shortly :(

I wish I could just run away, join that amazonian tribe and vanish.