Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Today I got my loan to Nook down to 210,000. Only one more room after this is paid off. Watched Azumanga Daioh. Read posts on here. Came to want this hat. Watched more Azumana daioh. Wondered what else I did today. And now I'm here. Awesome.

Yesterday was spent eating chocolate and watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Today will involve me crapping my pants over the Everton-Aston Villa match, then afterwards, eat more chocolate and watch more Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Came to want this hat.

Oh me gosh! I want that hat, too! :o

Guest Stefkov
Oh me gosh! I want that hat, too! :o

I would have thought so. Shame it's from teh US.

Христос воскрес. Christ is risen

Or Happy Easter.

Yes it is Easter Sunday. ;[

I worked today, pay and a half, can't go wrong.

Guest Stefkov

It's Easter....

Easter Sunday. People went to mass this morning.

Yesterday was the blessing of the baskets, which the food within was eaten this morning. THe basket wasn't done for us this year because of...stuff...happening.

Guest bluey

can someone remind me when the hell mothering sunday is? i thought it'd gone by already... but... japanese shops are all mothers day crazy atm... i cant remember when it's supposed to BE?? :wtf:

can someone remind me when the hell mothering sunday is? i thought it'd gone by already... but... japanese shops are all mothers day crazy atm... i cant remember when it's supposed to BE?? :wtf:

Honey, we've already had it! Don't you remember going for dinner with my family before you left? English mothering sunday is different in dif countries. Fathers day is not far off though. June i think...

Honey, we've already had it! Don't you remember going for dinner with my family before you left? English mothering sunday is different in dif countries. Fathers day is not far off though. June i think...

June 17th, it's always a couple of days before my birthday, very annoying.

I would slap them el, but they are slightly out of reach

Guest Stefkov
Haha thats my Mums birthday! Gutted for me, I gotta buy two presents for one day :(

My birthday that day aswell I think. Sucks that it is. Especially this time being dead on.

In regards to what I was on about earlier. If you check my profile, under the 'Biography' part. That's your answer, jay and jimbob.

I've just found a worrying indent mark on my arm, I think its from when I was moving and carrying stuff at work and I hurt myself a few times, but it must have been like that for a good few hours now. Looks weird.

My sister keeps listening to the same song over and over again downstairs and its catchy. Stupid r n b.

My birthday that day aswell I think. Sucks that it is. Especially this time being dead on.

In regards to what I was on about earlier. If you check my profile, under the 'Biography' part. That's your answer, jay and jimbob.

... You coulda just said that you celebrate everything crazy-styleé. *goes to rest his poor clicking finger*

Guest Stefkov
... You coulda just said that you celebrate everything crazy-styleé. *goes to rest his poor clicking finger*

Coulda. But then...I dunno.

Yeah, I could have told you.

Not only two Easters, but two Christmassesesessesees. Presents don't double though.