Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

It's easy, I've been doing it for about 30 years.

Southend better beware today, I'll be there in about seven hours.

Eurgh dear lord why do people think you are a freak for being 6"5? That's not massively tall, you could be something ridiculous like 9"!

>.<

Today not much, cleaned the bathroom AND my bedroom, every so often I get the itch because it gets too mcuh of a mess for me to cope with.

Other than that I am going to play pokemons ^.^

Guest bluey

jetlag + lonely = sad.

sunday x harajuku + camera = possibly happy...

this is so much harder than i ever imagined. i miss familiar things so much. i'm having fun, but every now and then i think "i'm staying here - i'm not going home... this is my home now..." and it doesnt feel like home... suddenly that line from garden state, when largeman is talking about losing the sense of "home" - really makes sense to me.

but i have tea and biscuits - and a new american housemate who thinks my english accent is incredible and that it's hilarious how much i love tea.

and tomorrow we're going to harajuku! yatta!

scratch everything i said before: i'm just going out for karaoke and clubbing in shinjuku-ku! :grin::yay:

Last night was a brilliant night, until SHE showed up. Seriously, i haven't spoken to her since Wednesday 19th at 11:30pm until Friday 21st at 9:15pm and between them times, i was good and happy because she wasn't annoying me as she always does. Last thing i said to her on Wednesday was when she asked what time i am going to the pub, i said when i am good damn ready. Then, she called me a few times over the next 2 days, of which i didn't answer the phone to her once. Had a night out on my own on Thursday, which i needed.

So, back to Friday. Brilliant night, then she showed up of which i can't stop her from doing so and she said a few things to really annoy me and wind me up, between all the talking i was taking shots back, think i had 10 aftershocks and 3 tequillas and lime, so i was a little pissed by 9:45pm. And then the funny thing is, she asked me to go outside with her for 5 minutes alone. So, what did i do i walked off out the back door and walked to another pub and didn't tell anyone where i went. She makes me physically sick these days now, and it took me a week to be sick of her. And then, my mates found me in the local club 15 minutes later alone watching the pool. They wanted to know where i had gone to, and as i was explaining, she showed up once again which caused me to down the 2 pints i had and disappear once again at 10:30, this time more drunk. No-one knew where i had gone and my phone was ringing consistently from all my mates ringing it, inc her. Got home about 1am, went straight to bed and no-one has seen me since 10:30pm last night.

And today has been good so far as well, did all the housework, washing, hoovering and i had to clean up the garden debris from the strong winds we have been having.

this is so much harder than i ever imagined. i miss familiar things so much. i'm having fun, but every now and then i think "i'm staying here - i'm not going home... this is my home now..." and it doesnt feel like home...

You live in Japan, but it isn't your home. I don't think your 'home' is about geography or your address but about feeling: where you belong, where you feel comfortable, a place that you can rely on. Somewhere you can always go back to.

You might have moved but your home is simply awaiting your return. And it isn't going anywhere unless you want it to.

You live in Japan, but it isn't your home. I don't think your 'home' is about geography or your address but about feeling: where you belong, where you feel comfortable, a place that you can rely on. Somewhere you can always go back to.

You might have moved but your home is simply awaiting your return. And it isn't going anywhere unless you want it to.

By the same logic I may be at my parents' house at the moment, but I feel my home is at university. Not that I dislike my parents or anything, I just feel really at home in Cambridge.

Anyway, I went shopping today for food, and feel I ought to start work soonish.

Very weird day today, my sister went into labour last night so has been in hospital since about 6pm yesterday. Mum went in with her and I get a text every few hours saying it should only be a few hours more so ive basically sat here all day waiting to find out how its going.

EDIT: Scratch that, she just gave birth to a baby girl

Guest Stefkov

Today I just started to play Drawn to Life and my ds battery dies. I was left for 3 hours with nothing to do. The most boring Saturday I've taken part in.

It started snowing just a few minutes ago and now its stopped. Crazy weather.

Today I just started to play Drawn to Life and my ds battery dies. I was left for 3 hours with nothing to do. The most boring Saturday I've taken part in.

It started snowing just a few minutes ago and now its stopped. Crazy weather.

Just started snowing here too, the good snow aswell! Hopefully there will be alot tomorrow as we're going to the peak district.

As for my day, i've done nothing. Played games, watched TV and ate. Good times.

It's easy, I've been doing it for about 30 years.

Southend better beware today, I'll be there in about seven hours.

*changes plans for evening*

No more southend for me :( Guess I'll have the girlfriend come over instead =]

My day was good because I realised I've done lots of overtime which means lots of money. Although I got a really deep papercut and I keep catching it which keeps making it bleed so every so often I see my hand and its all read :( Bad times.