Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What kind of concert was it?

It turns out that Samorost 2 is a real step up from the original. It's an improvement across the board, but the music deems a special mention. It's definitely worth a look.

Also, I've decided to follow gaggle64 down the nouveau avatar route. We shall see how long that lasts.

Oh, and one more thing whilst I'm here: does anyone want to play iSketch?

*points to the music thread*

But it was of the Stereophonics, since you want to know. ^____^

Nice new sig by the way. =3

Well 2 am now, did some work (but not much) and now it's time for bed. Four and a half hours of sleep, wheee! X3

Guest Stefkov
But if it only appeals to your sense of humour, why would I?

636d_1.JPG

You have no idea how much I want that. I want it more than I want to get good grades in my A levels.

*points to the music thread*

But it was of the Stereophonics, since you want to know. ^____^

Nice new sig by the way. =3

Ahh. I don't go in the music thread much as whenever I do it seems to consist of people trading band names that sound suspiciously like Googlewhacks; "Rusty Apron aren't nearly as good a group as Fresh Controller!"

And thank you.

Stefkov, I think the spikes on the barrel make it. It's also the perfect game for family gatherings.

Guest Stefkov

I am going to buy that very soon. I will do nothing else but play that on my holiday.

It even says phrases for gods sake!

It says Hooooo when he pops up. Containing the excitement is unbearable.

Oh I've got to say, I'm not gay. Razor Ramon is just too incredible.

Haver; THEY'RE BUILDING SKYNET, RIGHT THERE! Hugely interesting stuff. Makes you feel like you're actually living close to the future and everything. The last paragraph sums up my views on the whole thing nicely.

My day = waking up feeling like shit - minor flu-ish stuff I guess. Done not-much besides a couple of episodes of Veronica Mars and a bit of N+ and Katamari game-age. Essay due in a week so tomorrow really ought to be a plan/get books day. Fingers crossed.

Well, since I was still complaining about my throat this morning, mom sent me to the doctor. Like expected, I have a throat infection (no kidding), a small ear infection (didn't even know, don't feel any pain there yet) and a cold that is mostly situated in my nose/sinus region or something. Hooray.

Doctor messed up and wrote my sister's name on the prescriptions and my doctor's note for school. Had to go back and wait for ages for her to come back and fix it (she simply changed the name with a pen). @____@;

Anyway, school and a lecture thingie in the afternoon/evening. Which will last till 8:30-9 pm.

Guest Jordan

Letty got her hair cut... short. Like, ear length.

Hmm. I'm not gunna see it till after work but its going to play on my mind all day.

Guest bluey
I got informed a party I'm going to is fancy dress with theme of 'Celebs/characters'

Wtf do I go as. I don't even have a dressing gown to go as Arthur Dent ¬_¬

either go naked except for a strip of sandpaper wrapped around your waist: Dick Emmery :smile:

...or you could help out bluey's going to japan fund™ and buy my pikachu suit from me! :eek:

i finally finished cleaning up my house :yay:

Work was good, except for the shop floor guys and planning getting on my nerves and winding me up to a point where i nearly exploded with anger. Finished all my work with a few problems which were all solved.

The get home to discover that Amazon sent out 2 copies of 7800 Fahrenheit and the One Voice CD, even though i asked for One Voice and 1 copy of 7800 Fahrenheit, made me laugh a bit.