Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Make sure you piss off to GameFAQs if you want to bully someone.

Huh?

Anyway my day was boring as hell yet again, doing revision all half-term sucks, I need to get out, I need to do something!

Yo Bard, sorry to hear about the health problems you got at the moment :sad: but hey at least your seeing someone and you can play Half-Life 2; one of the best games ever. :smile:

So far the rest of my day has been pretty good. Played some more Zelda (accidentally went through most of the Ocean King temple when I didn't even have to; oops XD ) and finally broke that 2500 record at the cannon minigame (I suck at it >.>; ).

Finished my drawing (drawing a towel, hooray :indeed: ) and am now practising on Flash. I think I got the basics down, so the exam tomorrow shouldn't be too hard. :smile:

Hehe, the British Museum is next door to my Uni! (Its not boring!! :indeed: )

Sounds like you had an awesome day!

Hehe, it's not that boring, I was just not really in a very museumy mood today I guess. I liked the egyptian section though. The mummies were awesome.

Huh?

Anyway my day was boring as hell yet again, doing revision all half-term sucks, I need to get out, I need to do something!

Yo Bard, sorry to hear about the health problems you got at the moment :sad: but hey at least your seeing someone and you can play Half-Life 2; one of the best games ever. :smile:

Thanks bro. You up for some team fortress pwnage sometime?

Thanks bro. You up for some team fortress pwnage sometime?

If you have the PC version. :smile:

My day has been boring as normal and today i am so close to speaking my mind on here.

Do it, it may be good for you to get out whatever's bothering you.

I'd have to agree with Jonst.

If i'm really pent up about something, i come out and say it.

Admittedly that doesn't happen too much anymore... but ya know.

Ive had another unproductive day apart from getting farther on Super Metroid, got to the guards just before Ridley but died (trying to comlpete it before MP3 comes out). Was gonna go and see Dreadzone play in town but decided not too when I realised I have a 30 page literature review to read and write about by tommorow which I still havent done yet. So im contemplating reading that, playing metroid or watching pans labrynth. Probably do all 3, hopefully.

I wont say what its about but it was about a old female user from the old boards told me about someone who did something to her in the past.

Fair enough, if it's something private about someone else then you shouldn't have to say.

Although even if it is terrible whatever happened you have to get past the fact that this is in the past now, there's nothing you can do to change that, if you still talk to her just be a nice guy and be her friend because that is something you can do for her to make her happy.

Awesome! Did you have a good time?

Well, let's see...

It's an awesome country full of really, really nice people.

I've been up volcano (my 3rd).

I've been on a glacier.

Become close friends with all the peeps in my year on the trip.

Got on well with some of the people in the year below.

Plotted with my roommates to de-eye or de-limb those in the year below who kept banging on our door/window/walls/trying to steal our stuff.

I *may* be "like" liked by a reasonably attractive nice girl in the year below.

I came back to find 4 of the most irritating members have been banned.

...yeah, I'd say it was good... :wink:

Well, let's see...

It's an awesome country full of really, really nice people.

I've been up volcano (my 3rd).

I've been on a glacier.

Become close friends with all the peeps in my year on the trip.

Got on well with some of the people in the year below.

Plotted with my roommates to de-eye or de-limb those in the year below who kept banging on our door/window/walls/trying to steal our stuff.

I *may* be "like" liked by a reasonably attractive nice girl in the year below.

I came back to find 4 of the most irritating members have been banned.

...yeah, I'd say it was good... :wink:

Sounds amazing Fish. :)

Got any photos of the volcano and the glacier?