Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bah, I was using it way before you... Just neer figured out how to do it on anything besides xsorbit :P

Apparantly I'm about to do something today! Off t'see Be Kind Rewind n'shit.

Sure the cinema won't like feaces being left in one of their screens :heh:

My day has been pretty dam good. Finally recorded bass parts for the recording of my bands songs, found some great effects on my pedal. I am in a very good, mellow mood right now as well. Might do some writing/art later on :)

My friend is 16 and has a bra size of 32F (she's pretty fit too). And yes, i've tapped that.

Good shit.

i call bullshit.

and i think i speak for everyone here when i say: i demand photographic evidence. *slams both hands onto little desk then points at you accusingly*

i call bullshit.

and i think i speak for everyone here when i say: i demand photographic evidence. *slams both hands onto little desk then points at you accusingly*

Which part do you want evidence for? The size or the tapping? :p

I laughed at the fact that everyone's day consisted of commenting on Nightwolf's erm, feminine parts =]

I say we spend our day talking about someone else's parts now.

Which part do you want evidence for? The size or the tapping? :p

I laughed at the fact that everyone's day consisted of commenting on Nightwolf's erm, feminine parts =]

I say we spend our day talking about someone else's parts now.

Agreed! But who's?

--

Been off college today, had a splitting headache so slept most the day. Only one lesson tomorrow. Woo!

pssh my mate is 18 and she's an f...jesus christ why is it so big, you've obviously not been around the north! Are they all flat chested or something? quite worrying!

-.-, lol. As it is college was crap though I had a laugh at my teachers expense. Then whacked some new jewellery in my stretch woo ^.^

How am I weird? :P

You don't want to talk about Jayseven's bits... thats just plain weird =]

Jokes.

Anyway my day has been iffy, I'm really tired because of getting back late last night and I kept almost falling asleep in class. My mate is ignoring me because I took the piss out of him for what he did yesterday, so I told him to grow the hell up because he can give stick to people but can't take it. Ohter than that my day has been good =]

This might be too radical a suggestion, but we could always discuss our days as opposed to members' members.

Although Im reluctant to come off of Jaysevens penis, I will do so.

My day has been cool/okay. Half day at work due to working on Saturday (booo!) but it did allow me to play Halo 3 a lot. 2 triple kills in one match is win. Annoying though because I planned to fill in passport application, and play some Uncharted, and watch some more Bleach but all I did was Halo. Im so weak!

And it fucking sucks so much, my friend at work who Ive been getting uberly on well with and shes fucking amazing, well Ive only known her properly for about 3 months and tomorrows her last day cos' shes travelling around the world, and its just horrible. Gonna miss her like MADNESS/Sparta.

So its a mixed week.