N-Europe

Is that game as good as it looks?

Nope, its actually shit.

The only good bit is drawing the characters and platforms etc, but the story line is terrible and controls are unresponsive.

I still kinda like it though : /

Nope, its actually shit.

The only good bit is drawing the characters and platforms etc, but the story line is terrible and controls are unresponsive.

I still kinda like it though : /

You should really ask me before you buy games dear.

That Armoured Core 4 you thought looked cool has an average score of 4.2 on Game Rankings...

Drawn to Life doesn't fair much better. Then again, after playing the amazing Kirby Canvas Curse 2D platforming can't get much better.

Hmmm, today has been a pretty okay day, probably better than expected.

Started of bad though cause when I arrived in school after biking like crazy (thought I was gonna be late plus it was cold and windy and I felt like I was barely moving), I suddenly felt really bad. I felt like I was either gonna be really sick or just faint or something. So I went inside the school building and hid on the toilet for a minute or two to just try and feel better (which worked).

Found out I forgot to take a bag with me to take some of my paintings from last year back home with me; they'll be thrown away next week so I better not forget it again. D:

Good news: a big assignment that was due in two weeks has now been delayed and we get another two weeks to finish it. =D

Last class (Art Semiology) was awful boring and I have no clue what the teacher was saying in that class. I still don't even get what the subject of the entire course actually is...

Other than that, got a drawing to do due tomorrow and practice for my Flash exam (also tomorrow), then after that I'll play more Zelda and laze around hopefully. ='D

I'm having an AWESOME DAY! i love birthdays i'm getting money to have a relaxing day! :grin:

Also Drawn to life isn't good, the drawing is fun (created the weirdest character) but the actual game itself is not good and yet strangely like Letty i found myself continuing to play it!

Maybe it "draws" you in with magic powers. :heh:

I'm sorry....

Lol. Ill admit Kirby CC is fucking awesome, but I personally doubt any 2D platformer WILL EVER be as good as DKC1-3. (Bar a sequel)

The reson for this is because we dont see many 2D platformers nowadays....and....its just uberly unlikely anything will be better than the DKCs, Lol.

Aye, from what I've played of Kirby its pretty funky but I doubt I would put it in the same league as the DKCs, you're right there. I would however put the Snes Yoshi's Island up in that same league as the almighty DKCs.

DS needs some DKC 4 action.

Guest dynastygal

Went to drs...got a throat infection, wooo...mind, could be worse, could be tonsilitis, and that shit is bad when I get it.

Guest Stefkov

College was the usual bore. Got home and had some sopocka (sopochka if you try to say it). Love that stuff.

The day will finish off with me on my xbox yet again.... ¬_¬

Left the house today and saw wrappers on my front garden. Picked them up and put them in a bin located five seconds from my front door. Lazy bastards I tell thee.

My front garden is like a magnet for wrappers, the wind blows them all in and all the bushes trap them. It doesn't help living in a town with mindless prats who don't give a shit.