N-Europe

Guest Stefkov
Sorry Dante, i just found the term Weak Ram amusing :heh:

EDIT: @ Stef, i feel wide awake i can't go to bed :(

Go to bed then. Or at least chat on msn

Yeah, gin and wine're the way to go.

Bard; I weighed the least when I smoked weed regularly. Munchies perhaps, but I used to have to mission about over summer to get the stuff.

Tonight I've been trying my hand at xbox32358 online and I really suck at everything. I'm going to give halo 3 another go, for achievement's sake I guess!

Yeah, gin and wine're the way to go.

Together? A G&W?

Yesterday was good. Lecture was a bit yawn but passed quickly enough. Got a sexual new haircut and then went out last night. Was only out for a bit and then pulled.

Had to walk of shame for about 45 minutes this morning though. I had nothing to do til 6pm but the walk made me wide awake so im gonna spend the day lying in bed watching tv.

*plays with that arrow button next to qoute and +quote*

.....has that always been there?? :wtf:

my day has been ok. didnt sleep much at all last night, but today i am full of tea and tonight i will file movies away in alphabetical order for 5 hours without a teabreak. i thought it was ridiculous that i didnt get one 5 min break in 5 hours - so i've started smoking.

no that's a lie - i've just taken it upon myself to make everyone a cup of tea halfway through my shift ~ everyone's happy with their tea, and i get to sit down while the kettle boils. win-win :grin::grin:

Fair play.

If you're up for some Halo I'll join you sometime. What's your gamertag?

it's jayseven NE -- *points to signature :P* and yeah I'd be up for a game :) I mostly seem to play after midnight...

Together? A G&W?

Not done that for a fair while... lol, no :P Problem with concoctions like that is you tend to add other stuff to it and never remember the correct quantities for that awesome cocktail you made that one summer. All I know is; bombay saphire, fanta fruit twist, echo falls wine and fruit pastels is bloody brilliant in some ratio or other.

Regular day, shit at school, hough in graphics i sprayed a gguy's crotch with the water fire hose extinguisher, was pretty damn funny, and we moved the clock forward 10 minutes, so when the bell went at 3 o clock for people to go to detention the class clock said it was time to leave. Had to rush home to take a shit, and to top it off i have a weak ram.

Days have been kinda crappy and lonely, and today is no exception.

Well yesterday was less lonely cause I spent the day cooking with friends and they stayed till midnight. But one of them is getting married this year apparently, and it makes you realise just how lonely you really are. Especially once they were all gone again and I was left alone in this big house with my dog (who happens to be "in heat" or however you say it, meaning there's little drips of blood everywhere and I can't leave her outside alone cause she might run away).

Bahhhhhh.

*goes back to being bored and lonely*

Guest Stefkov

Today was a waste of petrol and time. I feel like I'll be getting low grades this year.

To top it off I tried playing Animal Crossing and the DS kept freezing. This will be the third time I will feel the wrath Resett.

Went to see my old English teacher today for interview advice. He said: "Don't bother preparing anything, just talk about whatever you like. You don't want to seem too laboured." Real fucking helpful.

Also, finally got a gig!! Filling in for the guitarist in a friends band (Disposable Heroes :heh:). Metallica influences everywhere. <3

Days have been kinda crappy and lonely, and today is no exception.

Well yesterday was less lonely cause I spent the day cooking with friends and they stayed till midnight. But one of them is getting married this year apparently, and it makes you realise just how lonely you really are. Especially once they were all gone again and I was left alone in this big house with my dog (who happens to be "in heat" or however you say it, meaning there's little drips of blood everywhere and I can't leave her outside alone cause she might run away).

Bahhhhhh.

*goes back to being bored and lonely*

That happened to both our dogs... thought about getting her done? :p

That happened to both our dogs... thought about getting her done? :p

Well it's normal to happen to dogs, it happens twice a year apparently. Just sucks that it has to happen the moment my family leaves me alone with her. -___-;

But yeah we'll probably get her done as soon as we have the money I guess.

Anyway, I think I'll finish the bottle(s) of wine from yesterday just to have something to do and maybe feel a bit better. While watching some tv (god I hope there's something on) or playing something (Mario maybe?).

And to hell with my diet, I'm eating all the chocolate I can find. XD