Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xmas Day

Umm presents? Packing the whole house into the car (I had to curl up into a ball to fit in). Dinner at nan's. Then FAMILY DRAMA! (Well, wouldn't be xmas without).

Brother (the one I hate) and his girlfriend (who everyone hates) came over with 'their' new baby (yet to be proven its his). First time I'd seen him in 2 years. Last time I'll see him until next Christmas (or hopefully longer).

Held the baby, everyone was all "aww how sweet/nice". I felt nothing. I could have been holding a bag of sugar.

Then little brother (who also hates elder brother, and absolutely despises his girlfriend) came over with his girlfriend. At first a bit calm then it all blew up. Elder brother's girlfriend (perhaps names would help but whatever) apparently expected an apology from little brother because (some time ago) he called her a slut and said the baby's not elder brothers. She's yet to prove otherwise... anyway, drama! Fun times.

Day of boxes

Admin work at SCS except there was no customers. Target was £40k, achieved £4k. Fun times. Had to stay til 8. Rubbish. Boss said about 5 "wanna go home? Oh wait there's no trains you'll have to stay til 8 for a lift" (with mother and partner).

Spent the last hour playing on my iPod and trying out chairs. They had this cool circular single one that swivels. But £600 (and space) is not something I have in abundance.

Oh and one of the women who worked there groped my arse at 8:30am. I'm not used to such antics so early in the morning. Yet, it was probably the highlight of the whole day. :heh: SAD! But alas.

Tomorrow is family meal with father's side. Probably going to be more boring than today.

WORK: They've started the training - did damage control, cherished and loved by all. Was late by, like, nearly 2 hours. Nobody cared. Awesome. Blame trains.

PLAY: Went straight t'pub, which led to my superior wit forcing some chav to say he was gay, so now he's gonna knife me, all because he took the piss out of my shoes.

Went to CORP, rocked OUT, walk home in dark plus alcohol plus ice equals WALKFALL INTO WALL and MASSIV GRAZE ON FORHEAD. Worst bit was that my glasses fell off and I couldn't find them (no streetlights...) sooo... I called out a taxi, the driver found them straight away, I gave him three quid and said cheers, you can go now. He was all "er, I don't care about you or your life, give me more money or I call the police" and I was all "er, wtf, why can't you be a human being and fuck off?" and he was all "fuck you" and I was all "gaaay" then whatever.

Then while I'm half asleep I knock my bedside table, sent one of my hearing aids flying, and still can't find it.

Fucking hate my eyes, hate my ears. Fuck you.

12 hour shift tomorrow.

GASH.

Might get booze.

EDIT: aaaand spent so much time faffing about, Netto is now closed. Bah.

Record some for us all!

Also, you can't have that claim in your signature until a full board conference has been called to weigh it up against the might of Offerman.

Default victorr brah.

Yet again. Occam's razor. Cuttin that shit :heh:

Gotta stop using that haha.

Bleh mental block on work.

Seriously essays that should have been written before podcasts, now I've gone and forgotten everything I may need for the essay, they expect us to get interviews over christmas with people in the industry, its bad enough away from christmas..sigh, what a mind fuck.

Other work is alright, but its so long to do anything, I want a forest in my level, so I have to place every tree individually, which is fine, but its just saddening when you show somebody and they don't even notice you've done anything.

Its just one of those bleh days I guess. I'm sorely tempted to just install black and white 2 and say sod it to work.

Stressing about things, but otherwise today has been lovely. Just relaxing watching Dexter and Glee. Going to the Wino tonight, which should be a laugh I suppose. I'm missing Sheff town though. Being away from people is making me use my phone far to much, which is going to end up costing a packet. Plus it's totally my fault. I keep texting certain people far more than I should be considering I'm just....not really bothered when I get a reply. That made sense in my head. Then again, it's far better than waiting constantly for a text that I'm well aware is never going to come.

Right, back to Dexter. :)

Woke up at 2.15, latest in a while. I'm sortof taking days off, just playing my new games (never really play games anymore except when friends are around, so taking advantage!).

Plus my big essay is really just gonna be a re-edit of a past draft thing, so working on that isn't too strenuous. Need to get a killer idea for my 6-week project though. I'm using film, and NEED to do well. I'm told I have great, thought-provoking ideas (I agree :P), but fail in the execution (I agree :( ), so I need a tighter, less huge idea that I can pull off. I'm think installation as opposed to pure film. Dunno.

Well done! Dunno what an assessment centre is, but I assume it's good. Sounds like something from a dystopian vision of the future.
Thanks Pash :) The assessment centre consists of ''a group exercise, a briefing exercise involving a 10 minute presentation and questions, a written policy recommendation exercise and a 40 minute interview''.

Sounds marvelous.

Today I got spanked by the same colleague who touched my arse on Saturday. I'm beginning to grow concerned.

Also; fucking illness.

Congratulations Molly!

A google image search for the above two words brings up this result;

orig_IMG_4522.JPG

Is it you?

Oh and I have notes about what assessment centres are from one of the bullshit modules I did this semester if it helps :p

Edited by Ashley