Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Christmas eve with the family was good, I had a nice time. Even though I burnt my tongue on food, ouch!

Even though today is Christmas, to me it always feels like any other day as we don't really do anything heh. Well apart from using our presents. Dad got himself/the family a Blu-Ray player with two boxes, which he is now busy installing. Since it also plays radio, there's no more need for the stereo downstairs, so I have now claimed it haha. Mine (which was the families first stereo ever, so it's quite old, and a bit of a monster) broke a while ago and wouldn't play CDs anymore, so I can really use this. =)

Gotta clean my room as it's such a mess, and the Jimz0r is coming over tomorrow so I gotta make sure it's somewhat clean in here haha. I hate cleaning. X3

Turns out the gravy we have in the house has MSG so I'm making do without! Got the turkey (joint) in the oven! Woop...

Watching TOTP. Mmmmm.... bunch of ladies in stockings!

Remembered - last night my mate had an arm wrestle with a cage-fighter and won, then I beat my mate (because his arm was tired but shhh) -- the cage-fighter had been arm-wrestling people all night and was 'the champ' -- so effectively I AM CHAMP NAOW!

Xmas is awesome and stuff, but there's nobody else with as much free time as me to post on here, or on facebook. I'm thinking I may turn to Dexter (s2) in a bit.

EDIT: Muse on TOTP. I'm not a follower/fan/stalker/obsessive but they are clearly massive cool doods. Loving their get-up

Turns out the gravy we have in the house has MSG so I'm making do without! Got the turkey (joint) in the oven! Woop...

Watching TOTP. Mmmmm.... bunch of ladies in stockings!

Remembered - last night my mate had an arm wrestle with a cage-fighter and won, then I beat my mate (because his arm was tired but shhh) -- the cage-fighter had been arm-wrestling people all night and was 'the champ' -- so effectively I AM CHAMP NAOW!

Xmas is awesome and stuff, but there's nobody else with as much free time as me to post on here, or on facebook. I'm thinking I may turn to Dexter (s2) in a bit.

EDIT: Muse on TOTP. I'm not a follower/fan/stalker/obsessive but they are clearly massive cool doods. Loving their get-up

I have free time! I'm online haha.

Now I'm even more tempted to buy Dexter Season 2. Darn you. =(

Muse are cooool indeed! =D

I have started properly cleaning my room (like getting rid of stuff I don't need anymore). Though I think I'll get bored of it in ten minutes haha.

fuuuuuu~

I ripped off half of my toenail a few days ago. I've had a bit of gauze over it to protect it getting hit etc. It was getting a bit sore (infection i dunno) so i took all the gauze off to give it some air. 5 minutes later I smacked my toe really hard off a desk and now its bleeding.

¬___________¬

Pretty good Christmas day today, spent most of it playing on the new DSi. My nans been a bit weird today, shes always a bit harsh but today just seemed worse, moaning about any tv or music that came on and pretty much controlling the tv after that. Its a shame my sister and neice couldnt come around today, would probably have made the day more fun. Still, they'll be here tomorrow anyway.

Christmassss

God I love christmas, only the day because everything else is so stressful, my family never argues on christmas day so it feels odd when people say they've already had arguments with family.

Got the presents I wanted, eat lots of food/chocolate, watched the incredibles/shrek/happy feet and I've generally lazed around. My sisters boyfriend says I can have his old 42 inch telly for my flat, so this makes it even better yays!

I'm having a good day so far. Got all that i wanted, eaten a lot, drank a lot etc.

As per usual, we always decide to play a quiz then never go ahead with it. Because usually we all fall asleep on the sofa during the movie(s). Something that this year i havn't done.

Ooo, what qualifies as a bit of passion? Was it just a cheeky snog whilst no one was looking?

I'm gagging to know.

This is like Jeremy Kyle. Why was it so wrong? Are you biologically related? Were you mortal enemies at school? Is he into animals?