Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Over the past few days, I've slowly realised that I'm working in a place full of attractive ladies. Every one is rather fetching in her own way. And I don't mean in a "Teen drama, everyone is beautiful, even the elephant man" type of way, I mean "pop group, every member appeals to a certain demographic" sort of way. I shall now analyse all of the ones that are within a repectable age gap of me, sorted by proximity to me in the workplace:

First off, the girl who I replaced. She has now moved on to a photographer job. To look at she is an "aquired taste". Shortish hair and very much a lady of rock. She once had a mohawk. Rad. But what makes her quite rare is that she is quite partial to retro Volkswagens. And not in a "I love campers and Beetles like everyone else" sort of way, more a MK1 Golf/Scirocco sort of way. This, combined with the love of photography, impresses the Goafer.

Secondly, a lady who works in packing. She is obsceneley beautiful. Very fashionable, but not in a pretentious way. Understated dress sense (seriously, she never wears low cut tops or anything. I don't even know what size boobs she has since she never draws attention to stuff like that). Designs handbags in her spare time, creativity is ace. An ungodly smile. Very pleasant. Tiny bit chubby, but it suits her. Wouldn't look right if she lost any weight.

Then there's a girl in customer services. She's a singer in a bigish local band, Harlequinn. Pretty much your standard soft/pop rock, attractive singer type.

There's another girl in design (I think). Short, bit stocky and blonde. Don't really know much about her. Pretty though.

And most recently, a girl in accounts has appeared on the goaferradar. Very quiet and pleasant. Now I'm going to sound like a total pervert, but what made her appear on the radar was the fact that she was wearing some lovely red pants (I wasn't perving, they just stood out a mile against black trousers ok?!). Made me see her in an entirely new light.

Unfortunately, some of them have boyfriends and the others have taste, so I don't stand a chance. But it's nice to be surrounded by beautiful ladies.

In short: I fucking love my workplace.

Niiiiiiiice. ~You're awesome~

I say go for the creative beauty. Do it.

Niiiiiiiice. ~You're awesome~

I say go for the creative beauty. Do it.

I'd much rather turn myself into one bad ass cracka honky pimp and have them all as my hos, but unfortunately this isn't the 70s and womens rights have come on leaps and bounds. They'd probably unionise and rebel or something.

In a similar style to Superbad, the Christmas party is coming up: "You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake!"

I'm slightly ashamed of how date-rapey that sounds. Only slightly though.

Oh just me having to manage what I tell a friend from college about her boyfriend, who I'm also good friends with. She's been questioning his behaviour (to me), and it's no surprise, he told me he doesn't know what's wrong, but he doesn't find her attractive/like her anymore, despite him going on about her before they got together. He's all cold and distant she says. I avoided telling her "Oh yeah, he doesn't like you soz!". And while on Fbook chat with her, I was texting him warning him of potential fall-out.

Oh the drama.

Yesterday I went to acronym-girl's house. She cooked spag bol, provided booze, beat me at backgammon (but lost at chess), and we spent a few hours in her room talking Deep Serious Shit. Remember how I said I loved how graceful she walked, and how she held herself? Well now I know why, and it was mind-blowing secret-type news that I can never tell anyone, so inurface.

But I'm totally in friends zone here.

Was an hour late for work again. Should really, like, look at my diary.

I felt pretty bad today.

Because I feel well.

And I didn't go out to Sheffield last night for a friend's birthday.

So...

I probably could have and I'd of still been well for Monday.

Hum...

Today has been lazy in terms of work.

Wow I did some work! Go me!

This is a big achievement, I usually do nothing but sleep on Sundays. But I was just so tired yesterday so I went to bed at about 11 and slept like a baby for a good 12 hours. Managed to get all my tutorial work done, did some Italian and even found a use for Algebra.

Now I'm annoyed that it's 8pm and I've spent the whole day inside and doing nothing particularly interesting.

Time to play around with FlipNote some more I guess :)

God my mates such a knob. He deletes basically anything I write on his FB wall. (it wasn't even remotely bad, it was just that Tottenham commemorative thing that Ramar posted in Football thread cos he's a Tottenham fan)

Dick. Fuck him to be honest. Oh well, he's a bad person, and karma and shit etc.