N-Europe

Sometimes my hair is shorter than Dan's and I still pay £20 for a haircut haha. :grin:

all about the £9.50 sweet spot down my way.

I'm convinced I should engage their services more readily, actually. My traditional method of waiting untill my crowning glory erupts in to a kind of anime-esque 'hyper state' known as The Lunatic Fringe is proving a bit shit, really. I look much better with shorter hair.

Had a (sort of) blind (sort of) date today.

'Sort of blind' because I've seen her and spoke online but we've never met. 'Sort of date' because we just went for a coffee...

Well... First impressions were that she was a total nutcase... though I think she might have just been nervous and had verbal diarrhea. Did not look like her facebook pics, clearly they've been well selected but y'know... she was still alright. We went for a coffee (though she didn't as she doesn't like coffee OR tea - WTF?) Somehow got talking about piercings and she mentioned she's wanted her nipple done for ages so I said 'well get it done now then!' 'what NOW?' 'yeah, why not!?' and after a bit more convincing we went away to get her nipple pierced. Odd as hell considering I'd just met her.

So yeah. Might see her again, might not but I had a weirdly good time.

Had a very stressful day at work today.

I usually love what I do (working at a special needs school) but sometimes you can have an awesome morning like today and a crappy afternoon utterly erases it.

I haven't had a gf for ages now and would quite like one but it seems everyone is attached! Very annoying. A nipple ring date would do me fine just about now! haha

Spambot -- you've seen her nipple already?!

My day = shit. Work was shit. I hate it when one person stands at the ticket machine handing them out rather than picking them themselves. Stupid argos lingo. Stupid minimum wage. Stupid new manager. Stupid everything. I come home to have a housemate say "so you noticed teh house is all tidy now, eh?" -- yes, thanks very much for cleaning up after yourselves. But the bathroom is still a swamp. Obv. I'm living with a bunch of apes that don't actually respect me, so I said nothing of the sort.

I just feel massively underappreciated, overlooked and unwanted everywhere I go. Combine that with rent, bills and now the £900 uni wants me to pay, I feel shit.

But I have lots of cider, and two games arrived in the post, so I'm just going to drink into a hole and stay in my room until I crack. Good samaritans are only a few doors down so it won't be a long fit/crawl for help.

And I need a haircut badly.

I had my swine flu jab.

As I was leaving the doctor said, "Do you want the seasonal one?"

I was confused and said, "Er... yeah?"

And he went off to go get it.

So I have two arms that feel all funny.

Well, not that funny.

And I also got my girlfriend to shave my hair off at a number 2.

The only problem is I look a bit odd with my glasses on.

You can also see scars on my eyebrow and head more clearly, so I look a bit thuggish.

That illusion is completely broken when I open my mouth though.

I need a haircut, but I daren't have short-short hair. But my hair isn't straight or curly, it's just stray-like, so having it long always looks awful. But my face is actually hideous when I have really short hair, so I like a happy medium. I'm thinking what Dan's hair is/used ot be like.

I doubt anyone needs a hair cut any more than I do. 14 months since it was last cut. Don't ask why. Involves hairdressers and their inability to listen to you unless they've already cut half of your hair off. Still, I think I suit the longer hair, with the beard and 'tache.

-----------------------

Erm, yeh. Got an email a little while from the secretary of the psychology department. Apparently they're pissed I've missed two monday afternoon sessions in a row and are saying I must attend next monday. Was going to anyway. I do have genuine reasons for not attending the last two but they're so pigheaded that they wouldn't listen even if I tried to explain so not going to bother. I've attended all the necessary ones to pass the module so far so they should be bloody happy.

Jay swing by my joint. It's ace. Told you this when you needed a haircut about 3 months ago

Yeah, well, like invite me up on a weekend to yours for a haircut celebration, or something...

I doubt anyone needs a hair cut any more than I do. 14 months since it was last cut. Don't ask why. Involves hairdressers and their inability to listen to you unless they've already cut half of your hair off. Still, I think I suit the longer hair, with the beard and 'tache.

I seem to have mine cut roughly once every year, though this time I think my last cut was in 2009... but it's basically shoulder-length. Too long.

Landlord came round. Wrote him a cheque for £300. Seriously no idea if i even have that in my account. He said to post-date it a few days, and that he'd not cash it 'til i gave the nod -- so I thought today was teh 2nd and put 5th down. Shit.

Today. A lovely long sleep on. Lots of productive jobby stuff (I bought FOUR ''How to...'' books *shoots self*). Listened to Bruises about a hundred times. Played with the new electric garage door.

Ok, so not a day worth writing about, shush.

SPAMBOT: You said ''Just do it now'' and she did it. Wow. I'm astonished.