Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Planned to start my EPICLY HUGE workload to be done for Monday today, but spent so long on the research and choosing a place to draw I decided against it (it was getting dark).

Had my first official driving lesson! That was good...only done a bit of practice off road before, so it was weird/nerve-racking/good to finally have a go on the roads. Guy said I had good balance (of the clutch and acceleration) for a new driver.

are you learning in a diesel or a petrol?

Jesus fucking Christ I just had one of the best Dominos ever. 50% off FTFW.

I tried for the first time;

Thin Crust. (obv I've had thin before, just not from Dominos) really good...but...almost criminally thin. I feel theres a good middle ground to be found between their thin and regular Who's with me?

And

Choccie melting pudding. Fuck me, chocolatey sex on a spoon.

--------

Just did some cracking Bishing if I say so myself.

Gonna play Uncharted later I reckon. pwn some bitches down.

Read some cracking comics today.

Car show tomorrow with Home Slice HappenGoafer. Should be BANGING.

Jesus fucking Christ I just had one of the best Dominos ever. 50% off FTFW.

I tried for the first time;

Thin Crust. (obv I've had thin before, just not from Dominos) really good...but...almost criminally thin. I feel theres a good middle ground to be found between their thin and regular Who's with me?

I've had the thin crust from dominoes and it isn't nice, it was just like a pastry base :s Very bizarre. Pizza hut have the nicest thin bases out of all that I've tried.

Very tired. Day off from Uni but I've had to do some writing for work. Still not finished and will have to get it done tomorrow morning as, from about 11am onwards, I'll be doing an essay for Uni. So much writing... really could do with a break but the next few weeks, I doubt, will permit it.

Gonna curl up in bed and stick a movie on this evening. Perhaps Any Given Sunday or something. In the mood for hearing Pacino's awesome motivational speech.

I've never seen the appeal of drinking alone.

My old R.M.E teacher (a legendary vicar or something along those lines. Canon was his title?) who taught us nothing about religion once stared out the window telling us to never reach the point where you drink alone. But he was probably referring to doing it when you're an old man or something.

are you learning in a diesel or a petrol?

No idea. He didn't tell me?

FIsh and gizmo; you guys are fail.

I HAF TEH CIDAR! MEDAL GIVER IS ME AND I GIV IT TO ME!

What did Fish do?

And I hate you for having Cider. If I had cider I would be significantly drunker.

I gotta get me a fake ID so I can actually buy this shit instead of stealing my dads.

No idea. He didn't tell me?

If you can lift the clutch and go without stalling, that's a diesel. If you have to stick the accelerator down before even moving (while bringing up the clutch) that's a petrol.

What you learn as a "hill start" in a diesel is basically the ESSENCE of driving a petrol. handbrake on, acceleration, lifting clutch (all exact, and at the same time!)

I'm a complete disaster in a petrol.. :angry:

I thought you were 18, Gizmo? Or almost..

*remembers Gizmo vowed to put me on ignore, but never knew if he actually did or not, so this serves a test*

17. Turn 18 in March. Too far away.

FYI, you are on ignore, but Han mentioned this post to me and since it's one of the rare instances where you weren't a pretentious dick in your posts I felt it right to reply.

If you can lift the clutch and go without stalling, that's a diesel. If you have to stick the accelerator down before even moving (while bringing up the clutch) that's a petrol.

What you learn as a "hill start" in a diesel is basically the ESSENCE of driving a petrol. handbrake on, acceleration, lifting clutch (all exact, and at the same time!)

I'm a complete disaster in a petrol.. :angry:

To be honest I never bother using the handbrake, the real skill is getting the clutch to the point where it overcomes the gradient of the hill. It comes with experience. It baffles me to be sitting as a passenger when others are driving and they get to even a little hill and they whack on the handbrake just so they can set their feet properly. Far too much farting around for my liking.

To be honest I never bother using the handbrake, the real skill is getting the clutch to the point where it overcomes the gradient of the hill. It comes with experience. It baffles me to be sitting as a passenger when others are driving and they get to even a little hill and they whack on the handbrake just so they can set their feet properly. Far too much farting around for my liking.

Or maybe they do it because riding your clutch burns it out.

Yeah, drinking alone generally sucks -- but the internet has kinda changed the whole 'alone' stuff, and i think the world has yet to catch up. I am currently drinking 'alone' with a manager from work, an old college mate and some random dude,though I can't remember why I know him, from mexico.

So I wanted to make a new thread but genreally they suck. Too many trolls.

Also; just finished watching Bruno - definitely not as good as Borat but certainly very funny in places. A lot more scripted and predictable. About to start watching Stephen King's It. Muahahahaaaaaaa!