Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm not best pleased. I recieved a Wii game to review today and my fucking remotes aren't connecting! I've literally put fresh batteries in and they're just not connecting. One did for about ten seconds, enough to select the game and press start, then magically connected was interrupted and it won't return. Not. Fucking. Happy.

I'm not best pleased. I recieved a Wii game to review today and my fucking remotes aren't connecting! I've literally put fresh batteries in and they're just not connecting. One did for about ten seconds, enough to select the game and press start, then magically connected was interrupted and it won't return. Not. Fucking. Happy.

unplug the bastard, that seems to fix mine.

Why are you using the handbreak? That should be used for parking and drifting. With varying degrees of legality.

Anywho, somehow a bird got into my house this morning, my cat managed to catch it twice. The first time he had it by the wing, and I grabbed him and told him to drop it, which he did, but I wasn't ready to grab it and toss it out yet. I grabbed a towel, as the bird was flying from room to room with my cat after, both of them crashing into walls, then it flew under a bed and my cat got it again by the body. I told him to bring it to me which he more or less did but he was growling. I don't know who he was growling at because he dropped the bird for me pretty easily (he did give it a squeeze though). I took it outside and set it down unsure of it being alive or dead, but I saw it was breathing....heavily basically panting. A few minutes later it flew away.

My cat then stayed in that particular bedroom meowing trying to get his bird back.

Why are you using the handbreak? That should be used for parking and drifting. With varying degrees of legality.

parking was part of the simulator, so after id stopped it (had no idea i needed to clutch when breaking!) i had to put the hand break on. being a mighty man i moved it ina way the machine didnt apreciate.

Omg what a tiring day. Revision revision revision...

Also, i need a picture of myself with a quality of 420 pixels by 420 pixels...I've taken a pic on my phone and the quality is too high...is there a way to reduce the quality on windows?

Omg what a tiring day. Revision revision revision...

Also, i need a picture of myself with a quality of 420 pixels by 420 pixels...I've taken a pic on my phone and the quality is too high...is there a way to reduce the quality on windows?

What I do in those situations is save the image, open it in picture viewer, take a print screen at your desired size, copy into into paint and save.

big gym sesh, mostly tedmill and arms today. i feel pumped and awsome.

picked up hatsworth on the DS today, loving it so far, so fucking stupid it mkes me wanna jizz out my ears.

also, im going a little mad. i heard that nude pics of rhiana were on the net but i cannot find them. really, the gonvernment should forward shit like that directly to your homepage.