NEurope

Today was Great!!! Fantastic way to end the work week! Found £20 while working, heard a child mistake toucans for monkeys (which had me worried for the childs future but cute and funny nonetheless) and then went for a drink with a few work friends! At two different spots!! So errrr, forgive me if this is written in a slightly mad-cap manner :D

Oh, and work was pretty laid back today anyway, a great wind down!!

Maase made an 'anime boobs' thread. twas naught but spam so I blazed it.

Best part was that he deemed it necessary to put "18+" in the topic title.

Maase is 14.

OMG!!! And now I'm smiling even more after seeing #Dyson's drunken thread!! Epic! :D

All I did today was have a rather big session on Soulcalibur IV, followed by contacting a friend on facebook. Hadn't spoken to her in two years and I thought that putting "What, you're a blonde now?" on her profile wall was a good way to break the silence. It worked, though. :smile:

Maase made an 'anime boobs' thread. twas naught but spam so I blazed it.

Bollocks, I missed it! :(

Oh well, Google image search it is... :yay:

The chefs at work always say to me whenever im at work "I know you're on your own" (like when I come to get some food that needs to go or something) and today felt like one of those days. Urgh, useless people.

Ah well over wtih. And I figured out if I do 4 shifts a week (which is about average) I only have 14 left. Woo!

Although amusingly I did just get a text off my brother which ended with "cheers blud". lol

Days has been pretty crap, spent most of it at work getting harassed by wanker customers who decided to take that "monday feeling" out on me even tho i was helping them. Complete tossers all of them.

But who damn cares because:

Bluey's coming Home!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Been to the l'goon, got sloshed, talked shit and now I'm at home with a couple of PIZZAAAS and streaming House season 1. have fun y'all. Love you to bits xxxx

R_A; sorry I posted straight after you and failed to acknowledge your day! That does suck! But fear not; you have a massive advantage of knowing what may happen. besides, the pictures on t'internet are more than often the worst-case-scenario, so don't think that your wrist will necessarily end up like that. And fuck it, even if it does, who cares? it's only a wrist!

won't be hearing from you two for a few days then....

HA! You're not wrong my friend :p

Nah, you'll see us on here a plenty, posting pics of us being super couply just so we can make a synchronised vomit fest all over Europe :D

HA! You're not wrong my friend :p

Nah, you'll see us on here a plenty, posting pics of us being super couply just so we can make a synchronised vomit fest all over Europe :D

If you and Bluey weren't so awesome I would probably cringe, gouge my eyes out and then vomit all over them at any super coupley pictures :p

Enjoy her visit :D

AAAAAAAGH!!! RESULTS!!!

A, A, B, B, C!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

See, told you that you had nothing to worry about.

Congrats sweetie :)

Congratulations!

Those are some sweet results :) I can't wait for mine.

Today I am slightly hungover with a hurt tummy ): Also today is the last day before my friend leaves for Canada, I am sad.

I had shockingly awesome dreams. Then i awoke to COLD PIZZA!! Omgees. it's spattering outside but I'm going to head out with a tennis ball and some raquets and smorgasm a little. Sure, why not!

p.s. I love you. *nods*

AAAAAAAGH!!! RESULTS!!!

A, A, B, B, C!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

Well done!

Oh, and you beat what I got 2 years back, so double well done!

AAAAAAAGH!!! RESULTS!!!

A, A, B, B, C!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations Letty!

Just got back from my granddads cremation, crematoriums are a horrible place. I got to sit in the car with my cousins who i havn't talked to in over 10 years which was very, very awkward.

Once that was done we all went out for a meal so i ended up having a 16oz Rump steak with chips and a chocolate fudge cake which was very tasty :) Tomorrow i will be going to cornwall (in the rain) untill we get bored.

R_A; sorry I posted straight after you and failed to acknowledge your day! That does suck! But fear not; you have a massive advantage of knowing what may happen. besides, the pictures on t'internet are more than often the worst-case-scenario, so don't think that your wrist will necessarily end up like that. And fuck it, even if it does, who cares? it's only a wrist!

Haha no worries d000d! Yeah I'm trying to be calm about it all n whatnot, the very very little and unobvious damage I have done, has been done over years of abuse on my wrists (typist for teh lose!) I'm sure I'll be alright! ^^ As long as I be careful

AAAAAAAGH!!! RESULTS!!!

A, A, B, B, C!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

Congrats =D that's so awesome letteh!

Really pleased today, got 3 A's and 2 B's.

*Big sigh of relief*

Congrats everybody on your results <3

I don't know why I bother defending people, I won't be seeing the dark knight this week.

For some reason it has me really really down, making me realise how incredibly lonely I am.

heh, nice week ='[