NEurope

ah hourly? sexy. Bus times are fine for me but they're hella expensive with one company here.

I walk alot...

ah hourly? sexy. Bus times are fine for me but they're hella expensive with one company here.

I walk alot...

I walk too much sometimes because I get sick of waiting for buses and they are always late. So after I got rid of the bike, the car seemed the way forward. I got really ticked off with it recently, but oh well. I have to drive it home thursday *cries*

Weirdly enough, none of my friends here drive. It's actually quite bizarre but there you go...

it is hella expensive too. I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford the cost at all.

You bringing your car to Sheffield nightwolf?

Weirdly enough, none of my friends here drive. It's actually quite bizarre but there you go...

Northern Irelands insurance is nearly twice the cost last time I compared. We've got different road laws here :(

I think I'll stay slightly richer, and slightly less lazy for now :D

owch. that's a lotta money

in other news: must keep motivated on job hunt! Must not go play geometry wars 2, even if it is really really really awesome and great and super mega funsies.

Sheffield's utter poo to drive around. Ask Shorty. It's practically all one-way systems!

@ nightwolf; it's not yellow! It's not a Ka! Lies!

I haven't done much today. :D

I watched more How I met your Mother then played some Metroid Prime. :) Had lunch and listened to the 1up Yours podcast. :grin:

Later this evening I'm going out to my friends birthday dinner. Oh and I created a new signature which I'm not that happy with. ^___^

I won't be taking it to sheffield, it's not worth it. It'd cost me £15 a day to park the thing.

Unfortunetly Jay I am much too tall for a ka and kept bashing the steering wheel in it :(. The same was with a corsa. Corsa's for the record have shite seating, the chair didn't even move back much and my legs were ridiculously uncomfortable.

Damn cars :p

Try being 6'2 in the back of a punto...

ueeugh.

Been there, done that. :heh: I don't think I could physically fit behind the corsa I tried though, it was a pretty decent one too apprently and bloody expensive.

My car is made of win though, even my dad can fit in the back with lots of room :yay:

(he's 6ft5) :heart:

something like that 6'1 or 6'2. Adam is 6'4 and about a head taller.

Good picture, though. Always welcome.

Sheffield's utter poo to drive around. Ask Shorty. It's practically all one-way systems!

@ nightwolf; it's not yellow! It's not a Ka! Lies!

it's not so bad if you know where you're going but driving into town is more hassle than it's worth. Still it's way easier than somewhere like London.

I won't be taking it to sheffield, it's not worth it. It'd cost me £15 a day to park

Why would it cost that? I park just outside my flat for free.

Apparently my insurance is 700quid apparently, not bad.

Is that on your own insurance? My insurance would be £2500 on a 1.1l, £600 Rover 200 on my own, although i'm just going to go on my dads insurance then it will be around £700 as well.

Try being 6'2 in the back of a punto...

I find puntos to be quite roomy in the back, the Rover i bought the other day has hardly any leg room for the person in the back seat, especially as i will be having the seat the full way back.

Higlight of my day:

02082008345kn9.jpg

And yes my boss looks like a druggie. Because he is one!

it's not so bad if you know where you're going but driving into town is more hassle than it's worth. Still it's way easier than somewhere like London.

Why would it cost that? I park just outside my flat for free.

Because parking outside halls is ridiculous, at least on the ones I've applied for, they charged you a stupid amount to keep your car inside. Either that or parking it on the street...which wouldn't be ideal ^_^

Strider that's 700quid with me as the named driver and the owner of the vechicle. If I was on my mum's insurance it'd be slightly less (although as we've just found out it's something like 70quid less!)

edit: strider we also found that the older the car, the more the insurance. A 2003 ford fiesta was going to cost us 1000 to insure. Very odd.

that's...expensive.

good times: Just completely shattered my geometry wars high score and will be hanging with my peeps later to be cool and play some Catan.

We're also going to try and tell one of my mates that a guy we know has an older lover in France, possibly related to Gerard Depadieu. (if that's how his name is spelt)

Been up to bugger all today, other than getting Raining addicted to "I Kissed a Girl"/random internet surfing.

I'm off out tonight to the traction rally though, it's a huge deal round here and always attracts masses of people from all over. Should be a good laugh with some of the rides/fireworks etc. Can't wait. :D

I've listened to that goddamn song about 12 times today and I don't know why. It's an OK pop number but...Jesus, it's like crack.

I think I'll stay slightly richer, and slightly less lazy for now :D

I agree, public transport all the way. Being vomited on by a tramp is under rated anyway. : peace:

I've listened to that goddamn song about 12 times today and I don't know why. It's an OK pop number but...Jesus, it's like crack.

Haha, it is amazingly addictive. You listen to it once, and you have to play it again, it's so odd. I've been listening to it for just over a month now (I think) and I love it just as much now as I did then which is pretty odd for a supposedly "one hit wonder" song.

I can't believe what I've done today, I've agreed to pole dance at a private party next month.

This isn't going to end well.

I can't believe what I've done today, I've agreed to pole dance at a private party next month.

This isn't going to end well.

A 6'10" bloke, pole dancing?...

I've gotta see that! :o