NEurope

A 6'10" bloke, pole dancing?...

I've gotta see that! :o

Bloke, I beg your pardon?

Anyways, it looks like it will be videod and put on youtube, I'll let you know when.

Bloke, I beg your pardon?

Anyways, it looks like it will be videod and put on youtube, I'll let you know when.

Whoops! Sorry, Rok. I meant "Tall, female beauty". :woops:

Let me know when the vids on YouTube. :smile:

I went to a Leeds Utd friendly today, they won 4-0 against a Belgian team (who were in division 1 in Belgium I might add) who played like crap. Good day out.

Been up to bugger all today, other than getting Raining addicted to "I Kissed a Girl"/random internet surfing.

You've also got me addicted to that song too, I saw your sig the other day and decided to listen...god damn you.

You've also got me addicted to that song too, I saw your sig the other day and decided to listen...god damn you.

Haha, but you have to admit it's a rather good tune. But then again, you've got Paj to thank because he's the one that introduced it to me. *Bows down to Paj*

Haha, but you have to admit it's a rather good tune. But then again, you've got Paj to thank because he's the one that introduced it to me. *Bows down to Paj*

ITS SPREADING GET UNDER COVER AND SAVE YOURSELVES PEOPLE

¬_¬

I'm kidding of course, i love the song =D

Oh no well ive had a boring day.

But my little cousins guinea pig which Im looking after and is very old looks like it might die or something! It isnt drinking as much water as it should. If it does I dont know if my cousin will forgive me shes only 10!

Cmon old fella hang around for two more weeks!

Meal with dad, his mother and my brother wasn't as awkward as I thought it may be.

Went to Brum to meet Tom and got there earlier so I poked around Nostalgia and Co (comic book shop) and someone said my name and I turned around and gave them confused face and then he said he was Uzit. Crazy random happenstance. Then spent a few hours in the pub with Tom chatting.

Then my long treck home. Once I got off the train I went to Tescos bought some food and began my 50 minute riverside walk home.

Long but pleasant day :)

i had work 9 till 3, then as you can see above i had a very pleasant few beers with Ashley.

I got takeaway on the way home, then watched arrested development, and now i'm going to try and get a good nights sleep for the first time in about 5 weeks.

Today has been awful.

Wassup yo'

----

I am so damn confused. Ive gone to play GH2 and use the GH2 controller, because my GH3 controller is knackered....anyway I go to plug it in, and its got a weird plug on the end, not a USB one.

This is absolutely bonkers.

The only thing I can possibly think is that one of Claires sisters friends swapped the controls around...but it still doesnt make much sense. WTF...SERIOUSLY GUYS WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! It was 100% definitely USB before.

This is nuts. It can only be that the controller has been switched. How do I have this one with a weird connection on the end...why is it even on there, even if its someone elses?

Oh godtoday is turning out to be some sort of rodent disaster day.

Im just sat at my comptuer and I hear some godawful noise of death/sex or combo of both from the garden!

I go outside to investigate as two other guinea pigs we are looking after are out there and im like shit what if a cat is eating one!

Anyway I see what I think is a guinea pig on the lawn making some god awful screaming noise. I start to approach it with my torch on it and realise its some evil mutant fucking huge rat!

It started screaming at me charging towards me I also had no shoes on and it sounds like it has aids or something because of the noise. So I run inside and as I run I pass another bush in my garden and theres some creature rustling in there!

So I get to the door slam it shut and lock it then all of a sudden I have a massive pain in my right arm and realise something is biting me! A godamn monster mosqitio is taking chunks out my flesh as im still looking at this rat from the window!

Needless to say im now inside a nuclear bunker where no animals of any kind are allowed...

I am so damn confused. Ive gone to play GH2 and use the GH2 controller, because my GH3 controller is knackered....anyway I go to plug it in, and its got a weird plug on the end, not a USB one.

This is absolutely bonkers.

The only thing I can possibly think is that one of Claires sisters friends swapped the controls around...but it still doesnt make much sense. WTF...SERIOUSLY GUYS WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! It was 100% definitely USB before.

This is nuts. It can only be that the controller has been switched. How do I have this one with a weird connection on the end...why is it even on there, even if its someone elses?

That happened to me once was mighty confused.

All wired xbox controller (afaik) have a 'breakaway' system. This means that if say your playing and somebody pulls the cord, it will split with one piece still plugged into the 360 and the other part of the cable will drop resulting in a 360 not falling off table/desk etc.

So basically your looking for 10 cm cable with a USB connection on one end and the same connection for the other end.

Wassup yo'

My PS3 died.

And other stuff happened. But the PS3 was basically the last straw.

My day was pretty okay. Got to stay in bed until noon, surfed the internet, went into work for 40 minutes. Played some Okami today but still haven't progressed much. Tried drawing but failed.

Then tonight we went to see Wall-E and I freaking loved it! Made me laugh quite often and also made me a bit teary-eyed. Loved it and it totally made my day! ^________^

Had a good night chatting again, sorted out my problems with my friends, and have arranged a shopping trip for tomorrow.

That happened to me once was mighty confused.

All wired xbox controller (afaik) have a 'breakaway' system. This means that if say your playing and somebody pulls the cord, it will split with one piece still plugged into the 360 and the other part of the cable will drop resulting in a 360 not falling off table/desk etc.

So basically your looking for 10 cm cable with a USB connection on one end and the same connection for the other end.

Dude, legend. Seriously thought I was going crazy. Ill have a look see.

Update; Found it! WHOO!

Dyson drunk = BRTIOLLIANT! :heart:

I've had a good night! Went to a freinds brithday dinner and had a delicious char grilled chicken. :grin:

Well... he was almost there.

rtofl man thart made me laufgh sdpo much, coolness berarts response too rofl

BRILLUIANT

SHIt i was closer!

BRILLIANT

OMGH I DIDE IT! IN ONE! :D