NEurope

It's a shame because I still like reading the harry potter books, the films are getting worse each time, which pisses me off greatly.

-.-

The only book this year that needs to be read is the last Eragon book. The film ruined it completely but the books are simpy amazing. Can't wait for the last one!

I'm no so hyped for this!!! Stupid Harry Potter fans need to read some decent books.

The only book this year that needs to be read is the last Eragon book. The film ruined it completely but the books are simpy amazing. Can't wait for the last one!

I'm no so hyped for this!!! Stupid Harry Potter fans need to read some decent books.

AGREEDDDD ^_^ I'm so looking forward to the third, out in september isn't it :yay:

AGREEDDDD ^_^ I'm so looking forward to the third, out in september isn't it :yay:

Yup its out a few days before I start university, so I'm hoping to cram read it so that I don't wnat to sit in my room and read it during fresher's week!

Tonight I'm going to see a friend play on his own in a pub, it will be interesting at least.

Work was pretty boring today. I was pretty damn tired for very little reason, so it did drag a little bit. Had a pretty nice sleep though, and woke up with happy thoughts, hehe.

I have my evening planned out though. I'm going to kick some arse in the gym for a while, do a little workout, and then I'm going to come home and have a bath. With bubbles. Weeeeee! :D

Then, going to sit down and chillax with my guitar and maybe a film. :)

Fuck yeah!

The fifth film was shit but I didn't like the book either. Yet everyone said the film was amazing and the best one yet.

Pffft, bore fest more like. I didnt particularly like the book either (it was pretty much my first book that I read voluntarily)

The past couple of days have been pretty much the same in work, my team leader ranting at me for a mistake or something i didn't do her way. Take Tuesday for example, she tells me to fill in a plate document stating what parts are going on each plate and what machine the plates are going on before creating programs, which i do then yesterday she tells me the opposite once i have finished the document and rants at me for not doing it that way, which was opposite to the way i was doing it. Then today another rant because apparently i didn't do what i was told to do, but i did and had back-up which shut her up eventually. She also compared me to a piece of poo and said even an idiot could of done that, which makes me worse than an idiot. She is now probably in trouble with her boss because he overheard her comments.

Anyway, rant over. Rest of today has been good for me. Busy finishing off work which isn't due in until late next week. Now come home, found Soul Calibur IV on the table and been playing it for a while, the exclusive case for it comes tomorrow apparently.

Yay, just found out my photographer friend won an art show using photos of me.

Horror theme? Only joking.

Well done chuck ^_^!

Maybe we could see the photos?

Or are they conveiniently too graphic.

You already have, I posted some of them months ago when they were taken.

Anyway, looks like I'll be being rewarded in beer from the photographer.

It's a shame because I still like reading the harry potter books, the films are getting worse each time, which pisses me off greatly.

-.-

yeah I'm reading Deathly Hallows atm :) (along with A Brief History of Time). THe movies are alright, the last one was pretty good (the fact they made it that good from a book in which not much happens was quite impressive). That said, Prisoner Of Azkaban was an awesome film though its quite weird because it has recieved the best reviews but made the least amount of money at the box office (like 750million lol).

I've had a good day! :grin:

I've been up to London with my Uncle to the National Film Theatre to watch Dr. Zhivago as part of the David Lean season which is about to finish. :)

Also I had lunch before it started and had the BIGGEST burger!

I thought the movie was excellent. very beautiful :D

Tomorrow I'm volunteering front of house at a theatre. should keep me busy for a morning!

Fuuuuucccckkkkkeeeerrrr

Ahem.

I need this. Badly. (The one on the left)

More_Marvel_cards_by_WyA.jpg

Thing is its a hand drawn sketch from Marvel Masterpieces, which is one hand drawn sketched card per booster box.

Which means basically, theres X chance that it will appear on Ebay....and then if it does I have to win it.

Bollocks to the max, I cannot express how much I need that Antman.

Yup its out a few days before I start university, so I'm hoping to cram read it so that I don't wnat to sit in my room and read it during fresher's week!

Tonight I'm going to see a friend play on his own in a pub, it will be interesting at least.

i had a book i read during freshers, it was just for when i was in the flat alone, so didnt get far. to be honest, cramming it will ruin it, wait till freshers dies down and enjoy it! im super psyched for it, though it comes out very close to my 22nd, and i woundering if im old enough to know better then to sit around readin fantasy books.

i had a book i read during freshers, it was just for when i was in the flat alone, so didnt get far. to be honest, cramming it will ruin it, wait till freshers dies down and enjoy it! im super psyched for it, though it comes out very close to my 22nd, and i woundering if im old enough to know better then to sit around readin fantasy books.

What better way to celebrate your 22nd birthday than to read Eragon????!?!? I'm struggling to think of anything :)

Night was good.

What better way to celebrate your 22nd birthday than to read Eragon????!?!? I'm struggling to think of anything :)

Night was good.

simple, drink til i think i am eragon. call the taxi driver saphira, get home and shout your supposed to be dead at my father, assuming i dont be some mirracle move out by october.

Aight so went to town for three pints. On the way learned of MULTIPLE friend politic issues that was just LAAME. Ended up with this girl and her mate, and this girl just winds me up. She doesn't realise I can lip read and all she does is talk to her mate about how lame, silly, ridiculous or retarded us boys are being when all we're doing is small talk and drinks. really pissed me off.

Was originally supposed to go to this other pub but we quickly learned that there was a gathering there headed by this one guy who hates us all... which is just childish and.. annoying.

So bought a sandwich, came home, and now there's lots of noises coming from my back garden and I want a cigarette but am a little scared to go out there.

Also too tired to go to bed, have no mixer for my gin and nothing to watch... so yeah. What the fuck.

Oh yeah - and there's a fly in this room where I'm supposed to sleep tonight, which annoys the fuck out of me.

Oh yeah - and there's a fly in this room where I'm supposed to sleep tonight, which annoys the fuck out of me.

Drink it straight man! I did it once after work (because likewise I had no mixer) and everyone was concerned.

Oh I got promoted today. Here (well on the site). Head of Features.

Spent about three hours sorting out vBulletin stuff (and you say I never do anything for you people :P) which tired me out so I went to bed but then woke up again and now I can't sleep >_<

been to the pub for a coke or two and had a chat with my friends Laura and Olivia, the latter having been out of touch for a while. Was pretty nice to see them and chuckle over weird kids we knew at school.

oh and gratz Ash.

Drink it straight man! I did it once after work (because likewise I had no mixer) and everyone was concerned.

Oh I got promoted today. Here (well on the site). Head of Features.

Spent about three hours sorting out vBulletin stuff (and you say I never do anything for you people :P) which tired me out so I went to bed but then woke up again and now I can't sleep >_<

I am totally up for shotting it, but as I say, I need some visual stimulation. Might try force myself through some streamed x-files/lost, but they always seem to fuck up in the last 5 minutes. Well... Lost season 4 here I come!