NEurope

I am so very much confused about what's going on in here...

But then again I seem to be a little bit tipsy from drinking white wine. Yummm.

There's yet again a bit of a thunder storm going on out there, though the hail cannon (and I'm not explaining it again, just wiki it) is making more noise than the tiny bit of thunder.

Today was okay, very hot. Went to a baby shower for only about an hour, as I had to go to work. It was okay, nothing happened. Work was okay as well, a bit boring. Watched some tv, ate some food (dad did BBQ again, but I'm bored of it so just ate my diet pudding... and a bit of potato salad that was left over). Yeah, nothing happened today. And tomorrow my summer job starts, hooray... not looking forward to it, but oh well.

Oh and I should clean my room right now but I feel too tipsy and hot, so I'll wait a bit. Yes.

I like Shia <3

Top gear tonight was ace ^_^ we beat the germans hehe!

_38894585_fawlty_bbc203.jpg

Don't mention the war!

B) Smug little cunt? Wheres the proof of that then? Hes very gracious and thankful for his current roles, and work coming his way etc, and he had a pretty rough child hood.

Don't say that. Every fucking celebrity had a "rough childhood". There are plenty of people who had really bad childhood yet some celebrity who didn't get their toys everytime they wanted them and suddenly they have a huge sob story and we should feel sorry for them.

_38894585_fawlty_bbc203.jpg

Don't mention the war!

hehe, OH NOES, do I dare mention another topic I shouldn't today? :shakehead

-wanders off to the hot people thread-

Haha what are you guys on about, and demonmike was banned?

O_O

Oh and I should clean my room right now but I feel too tipsy and hot,

I'd like to tell you what I'm thinking, but that would be juvenile and chauvinistic.

What have you people done to the IRC room? it's dead.

RETCON!

Seriously, please stop this pointless arguing... I'm feeling somewhat grumpy today, don't give me an excuse.

<super hippie>

enough with all the hatred!!

the dynastygirl incident was amusing but as nightwolf(i think) pointed out: this is her boyfriend, guys. he doesnt give a shit what any of us think of her, he obviously loves her personality and nobodys opinion matters there ~ so come on, sheikah should have to be on the defensive all the time... he comes here to chat just like the rest of us and i'm sure HE'S just as bored of having to write in dynastygirl's defense as i am of having to read about her. :nono:

to summarize: I'M BORED NOW! stop constantly bringing up how crap you think someone is when you KNOW their boyfriend is on the boards. if i had to put up with the kind of shit sheikah's had to i would've just left the forums... (thankfully jamba is awesome so i havent had that problem! ^_^)

i realize i'm doing that thing again where i voice my opinion and stand up for someone but this time i really think you all need to drop it. and sheik you've done reeeally well in your responses so far but the whole "i get to have sex and you guys all have to masturbate har har" (while true) is a little old.. and kind of grates for me with my boyfriend all 6000 miles away (UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!) :heh:

</hippie>

What have you people done to the IRC room? it's dead.

Because i had left irc a year ago.

I wonder why Olympic Gamer is banned? :p

Today was okay except I had to go to work while everyone else sat in the pool, had a BBQ and drank >_<

Oh and nobody at work could be bothered to work. Women. Useless peons. (:P)

Because i had left irc a year ago.

I wonder why Olympic Gamer is banned? :p

I wonder..

awesome_med.png

I'm feeling awful smutty t'night I am. No matter what I read, watch, or think about, it all seems to lead back to the same place.

I went to my old church, to start as a helper at the sunday school. I love how open-minded it is, sitting there brought it all back. A gay lead minister/revenerend, whatever they're called, and a female one too (not that controversial anymore).

And the fact that the youth worker ,who was kinda cool of many years, mysteriously dissapeared, and the church refuses to tell anyone where he went/is. Feels really unfair, considering we actualy got to know him. I think he might have been a paedo, or something. That would be two paedophiles I actually really liked, before their "outing".

Anyway, I'm not religious anymore, so it felt quite pointless sitting there, though I do like the whole ceremony, and singing the hymns (if they're good).

I then went to Gamestation with my sister and cousin, and tried Guitar Hero for the first time ( I know, 5 years late), it was great fun. Also found out I can help out on the door during many things during the Edinburgh Festival next month.

I then took said relatives to The Dark Knight, which both (being younger) found pretty scary, and didn't understand a lot of it, except my sister (she's really mature for a 12 year old), she loved it. I thought it was even better the second time! Met up with MORE family at the HMV in the shopping centre the cinema was located in, and my mum bought me Batman : Gotham Knights.

Al in all, a pretty good day. :)

I'm feeling awful smutty t'night I am. No matter what I read, watch, or think about, it all seems to lead back to the same place.

Smutty? Like, dirty? Or you in a bad mood?

he had a pretty rough child hood.

Starring in that piece of shit Even Stevens, I can see why.

Oh and I should clean my room right now but I feel too tipsy and hot,

I'd like to tell you what I'm thinking, but that would be juvenile and chauvinistic.

I'd say smutty as in dirty yes. =P

Smutty as in I want to smother myself in olive oil and play "fighting" with someone.