NEurope

You know what you guys should do? You should play Brawl. Yep. But why you say? Mainly because I said so, and you should play it because it's fun and since there's a mighty big N-E tournament going on, everyone should join in!

There's 5 places left with a total of 59 Brawlers so far, target is too reach 64 players for a nice even tournament. I know there's folk here with Brawl that hasn't entered yet, so if you haven't and are reading this, join >.< Whether it's to show your l33t skillz or play for fun it doesn't matter.

Where can you sign up quickly and easily? By clicking right here. For your convience a brand new window will pop up so it won't hinder what your doing so you can sign up while reading the read. I'm that kind.

Once again, click here and join today!

/shameless advertising

This better work ¬_¬

You know what you guys should do? You should play Brawl. Yep. But why you say? Mainly because I said so, and you should play it because it's fun and since there's a mighty big N-E tournament going on, everyone should join in!

There's 5 places left with a total of 59 Brawlers so far, target is too reach 64 players for a nice even tournament. I know there's folk here with Brawl that hasn't entered yet, so if you haven't and are reading this, join >.< Whether it's to show your l33t skillz or play for fun it doesn't matter.

Where can you sign up quickly and easily? By clicking right here. For your convience a brand new window will pop up so it won't hinder what your doing so you can sign up while reading the read. I'm that kind.

/shameless advertising

This better work ¬_¬

I would, but I can't get my import copy online.

/shameless advertising

This better work ¬_¬

I'd play, but the lag sucks and friend codes are even worse...

/shameless advertising

This better work ¬_¬

Pssh you should know better than to shameless advertise. I am disappointed in you :heh:

I nearly went out with my T shirt on inside out and back to front.

Just noticed the label.

in fainress, even stevens was his finest hour. and it was as shit as baby fingers.

Well that says alot about his career. The only good thing about Even Stevens was Ren.

I'm thinking about buying this: http://www.d-s-r.co.uk/property/153a%20commercial%20stree.htm

It looks... really nice and its extremely cheap. I need a new place, my current sucks balls.

Not too sure how the market is doing up there, but with the current climate the way it is, it's the time to be buying. You'd probably get a mortgage for that place cheaper than what your rent is, but you'd probably need a decent deposit as 100% mortgages don't exist anymore.

Pssh you should know better than to shameless advertise. I am disappointed in you :heh:

I'm sorry :(

We've been close for so long now, trying to make a little push so we can actually start it soon :heh:

Not too sure how the market is doing up there, but with the current climate the way it is, it's the time to be buying. You'd probably get a mortgage for that place cheaper than what your rent is, but you'd probably need a decent deposit as 100% mortgages don't exist anymore.

Thankfully, my dad is both rich and experienced in this field. I'll be chatting with him tonight about it.

My arms hurt. :( Been chucking bricks into a skip all morning since the chimney's being knocked out.

I'm sorry :(

We've been close for so long now, trying to make a little push so we can actually start it soon :heh:

When are you starting it off? I'm away from the 8th for two weeks.

And so it begins...the summer holidays. Legions of teenage mothers creating a barrier between me and my happiness for 8 weeks.

It really does suck having to work when you know all these people are just off doing whatever the hell they want.

Growing up sucks.

It really does suck having to work when you know all these people are just off doing whatever the hell they want.

Growing up sucks.

I hear ya.

On You've Been Framed this weekend, this kid had a wobbly tooth and he goes "I dont wanna be a grown up"

I feel his pain.

Growing up sucks.

It does suck big style, but look at the plus side of it all. One day they will join us in the working world and have to suffer like us. Negative side is that kids and teenages still in college/school now have 6-8 weeks off for summer, damn wish i was younger again.

Anywho, day is going good so far. Lovely weather outside and i am stuck inside the office. At least got the radio for company for a while.

Can I be annoying and say I've been off for nearly a month already?

xD, but I'm bored, so I'd be quite happy with a job at this moment.

I hear ya.

On You've Been Framed this weekend, this kid had a wobbly tooth and he goes "I dont wanna be a grown up"

I feel his pain.

I often think that until I realise I had no money to anything back then, not that I do now, but it's more than it was.

Just had someone round to look at the bathroom. It's getting "done" while we go away on the 9th.

Going Belford, Northumberland. Any forumites in that neck of the woods (I'm guessing not...)

And so it begins...the summer holidays. Legions of teenage mothers creating a barrier between me and my happiness for 8 weeks.

Its 6 weeks

Growing up sucks.

But we were young once and did whatever the hell we wanted

I often think that until I realise I had no money to anything back then, not that I do now, but it's more than it was.

I agree. Childhood is often rose-tinted. I prefer the (somewhat) higher independence now.

And I have 19 weeks off for summer and so damn bored. Because im either working (which is boring) or doing nothing...

Just had someone round to look at the bathroom. It's getting "done" while we go away on the 9th.

Going Belford, Northumberland. Any forumites in that neck of the woods (I'm guessing not...)

Im a couple o' miles from the Northumberland Tyne & Wear Border yes. Looked on google maps because I actually dont know where it is. Next to Wooler and Bamburgh Castle. I go fishing, walking and the likes in Northumberland as well as having a caravan in Warkworth.

I could screeeeeam right now.

Been up since 7, getting ready for work and the like, and the sun was lovely and shining its glorious shine.

5 minutes before work ended, it started pissing down with rain. I didn't bring an umbrella, or a coat or anything, so I get on the phone to my mum and want to ask if he's on his way to give me a lift.

Anyway, I didn't get a reply. I did get one 10 mins later, telling me he was coming. So...another half hour flies by, and he's still not here. So, I get a phone call telling me that he's probably gone to work, and that I should get a taxi instead.

I thought fuck it, so walked home in the pissing rain. I doubt any driver would know where the damn place was, I don't even know the street name! My shirt (a white one I was wearing) got completely soaked through by the time I had got home. So, pretty damn annoyed he didn't pick me up.

I like the rain, but I like it when I'm insiiiide. Although I did get some funny looks whilst I was walking home, which did make me chuckle inside. All you losers in your cars. Yes. You're the losers. Car people.