NEurope

was it Mechanics?

I wish it was. It was C4

I hate mechanics with a passion. I'm literally just about to by order a different text book for it as the one I have is shite.

C4 was pretty hard, I liked C3 tho. M1 was awesome ut M2 was too hard, but kinda cool, statistics can lick the sweat from ma ballzzz

Assignment. 2000/2500 words down. Will do more later. Email two paras to check its alright to lecturer. Then book an appointment with her tomorrow to make sure I'm talking about the right stuff. Relief.

Tesco journey as a break. Sushi. Win. May need to go to co-op for food later though.

Rang mom planning to tell her I don't want to live there over the summer. She was with dad. Lose. (he doens't know yet she's leaving him and thus she wouldn't be able to talk about it).

Bidding on stuff on ebay. Ends later. May just spend money to make myself happy.

Ah well. lgfuad

Tomorrow = GRINDHOUSE BABY! And of course, will be meeting with the (hopefully) lovely Daniel too!

Of course im lovely :)

My mum just rang my brother and he shouted upstairs, my grandma has just passed away 20 minutes ago :(

I knew it was coming but its a shock to hear :( was listening to unintended - muse when he shouted up and now i know that song will always remind me of the moment :(

"Ill be there as soon as I can

But Im busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before"

That now has a whole different meaning...

My mum just rang my brother and he shouted upstairs, my grandma has just passed away 20 minutes ago :(

I knew it was coming but its a shock to hear :( was listening to unintended - muse when he shouted up and now i know that song will always remind me of the moment :(

"Ill be there as soon as I can

But Im busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before"

That now has a whole different meaning...

I'm really sorry to hear that, Daniel. :(

Hearing that your grandma has passed on is really making me think, because my Grandma's staying over at the moment...

I dont know what your relationship is with her but you should do something special with her, even if its just go for a walk or have a chat. I know its cheesy but you dont know what youve got till its gone :/

*big cyber hugs for daniel* I lost my step-nan a few years ago, she was as special as a blood related nana. We all here for you!

Somebody just called me beautiful and I don't even know them, it was so sweet =']

I was hoping you wouldn't find out... I'm the father!

My day has consisted of getting 63/72 in a maths paper, which is 87.5%, which is a nice strong A. Which is nice.

So, you're the bastard who invaded my vagina!

Sorry to hear about your loss, Daniel. *internet huggles for j00*

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother Daniel. =(

Take care.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that daniel! :(

*Hugs*

Seconded =/

I never know what to say except sorry when these things happen. sorry!

Yay, 2 chavvy kids stabbed to death at the end of my road less than an hour ago.

Today I ate 2 pieces of toast, and watched Hostel 2 with Jordan.

Then me and my brother's played GH3.

Went to go make a phone call (as in room reception is shit) and saw two ducks attacking another who sounded in agony. They were standing on him and nipping at his head so I walked near them to scare them off and they all flew off and went to the same spot and carried on. Ah well.

Spoke to my nan she said I could live there during the summer. Win.

Well i'm finally back after spending 3 days in the land of the English...wasn't too bad, although they were allways checking my scottish notes which was a pain, wondering what strange and new currentcy it was.

The first day was spent just getting unpacked.

The second was spent walking around London for the day. I basically acted like a tourist for the day. My mum was confused about the underground system and had to ask my aunt what the heck to do. We went to that mall owned by that Alfyied guy nad i'm amazed at how anyone can affored that crap.

Went to see wicked at the Apollo, absolutly awesome...and i should think so for £60 a ticket.

By this time i was shattered and decided to go back to the hotel, so i got on at victoria station and switched to the Jubilee line. At the next stop some drunk guy got on, couldn't speak but he could still stand all be it in his own way. He eventually found a seat next to my aunt and began reading her magazeen. Problem was when she turned a page he turned it back. By this time the entire train car was in histerics and we were basically pissing ourselves back to the hotel.

On the wedding day we were carted around on those big red double decker busses with that white ribbon tied to the bonnet, and "congratulations on your wedding day" plastered on the destination board.

Took us the the gun pub first where champaign was allways on hand, eventually they came round with little mini spring rolls and tiny cups of fish and chips which was kind of nice. Also a photographer was allways walking around taking pictures of people in "natural poses" as she said.

After about 2 hours of that then we got carted to the four seasons hotel and had dinner, although i guess you couldn't really call it dinner. It was all that huge plate, small portion stuff which i can't recall the name of.

Then a ceilidh was started up...and the bride's side of the family didn't know what the heck to do, they had a caller though all be it not a very good one. By this time everyone was smashed, including myself which is alot to say because i'm not much of a drinker, hooray for peer pressure i guess.

Enough of my ranting, if anyone wants to see pictures just ask because i don't want to fill more space and make this post longer than it allready is. Bad grammer, spelling errors and all.

Woo, after proving without doubt to my dad that AOL were fucking up our internet, and also by showing him the stuff about them reading customer's private emails, we're changing to O2, who are meant to be the best. Ok, with ISP's, that's not saying much, but hey, anything is better than AOL!

I have just packed my suitcase (going spain tomorrow).

I hate packing.

Apart from that I haven't done much else at all today except buy some flip flops and get some euros...

Yay, 2 chavvy kids stabbed to death at the end of my road less than an hour ago.

Who have parents and a family... Yay!!! Oh wait.

Had a goodish day church and letter typing may play some COD 4 now

Woo, after proving without doubt to my dad that AOL were fucking up our internet, and also by showing him the stuff about them reading customer's private emails, we're changing to O2, who are meant to be the best. Ok, with ISP's, that's not saying much, but hey, anything is better than AOL!

I love AOL. (This is a lie, I only like the non-static IP address.)

Been playing some Banjo Kazooie after getting slightly more positive about Banjo 3, and I've just started a great drawing :D

Your sick.

Is glad to see martinist is still alive. Has to spend about 4 hours going to Carlisle and back just to drop off a key. Is annoyed as still has work to be done. Is mildly annoyed to be booted out a month early by landlord. But only mildly. Tried to write but feeling tired. Has short fiction portfolio for weeks end.

Went to see wicked at the Apollo, absolutly awesome...and i should think so for £60 a ticket.

Yeah, it really is fantastic. I absolutely loved it. I paid £35 for each ticket btw.

Awesome, awesome show. Not as good as Hairspray was though. :heh:

Thank you everyone for your condolences. Went over to my grandmas house to say goodbye to her. seeing a dead body was weird, i kept expecting her to reach for her tissue or open her eyes :( but im glad when she passed all her daughters were with her and a few of my cousins. There were about 16 or 17 members of the family there when i got there with my brother all crammed into her bungalow waiting for the doctor to come to do whatever he does when someone dies. My mum and aunties are staying the night to have a drink in her memory and im guessing cry a lot the more they drink.

Might ask for some kind of mitigation for my exam on wednesday but i doubt it, i want to do well first time round in memory of her, she always wanted to know how i was doing at uni and i want to make her proud :) This exam is for her :)

Thank you everyone for your condolences. Went over to my grandmas house to say goodbye to her. seeing a dead body was weird, i kept expecting her to reach for her tissue or open her eyes :( but im glad when she passed all her daughters were with her and a few of my cousins. There were about 16 or 17 members of the family there when i got there with my brother all crammed into her bungalow waiting for the doctor to come to do whatever he does when someone dies. My mum and aunties are staying the night to have a drink in her memory and im guessing cry a lot the more they drink.

Might ask for some kind of mitigation for my exam on wednesday but i doubt it, i want to do well first time round in memory of her, she always wanted to know how i was doing at uni and i want to make her proud :) This exam is for her :)

It might seem hard to think about school right now, but making the exam and doing well on it for her is something that should help you right now. My grandmother passed away almost a year ago now, the day before my last, most difficult exam. I could've asked the school to have my exam on another day, but I decided I would go in and make it, because I know that's what she would have wanted.

And I ended up getting one of the best grades possible.

I'd like to think I made her proud, and I'm sure you will make your grandmother proud as well, no matter what you decide to do with your exam, or how well you perform. =)

Good luck.