NEurope

Xscape was awesome!

Best day I've had in ages, I laughed so much. We got lost on the way there, and when we finally got there was got lost again. Laser tag was really fun, and we went to see The Eye too. The film was pretty bad, but it was rather amusing because the girl sitting next to me (the one that gave us a lift) was making so many jokes about it neither us could stop laughing. I felt bad, because the people next to me and her moved because we were laughing so much.

Old man! There was an oldish pervy looking dude near us staring, so I went over to him and she took a picture of me doing a wierd pose infront of him. He wouldn't stop staring! It was mighty wierd.

College tomorrow though, it blows.

College tomorrow though, it blows.

Which college do you go to? You live in Scotland, right?

I had a pretty good day today on the whole. Got up at 12ish then went over to Esporta with my mum and wee sister. Ran 2 clicks on the treadmill and then did some weights. Trying to get in shape for the tennis season and for going on holiday (far more important than tennis, need to get that 6-pack back!). Gave my wee sister a quick swimming lesson on diving and then came home.

Came home and had a siesta out in the sun (topless, naturally) for 2 hours. Then played a bit of Halo with my bro. Will play some more later on most likely.

Haggis isn't from scotland/ It's like people saying "so you're a crackhead then?" when they see your name.

SILLY.

Which college do you go to? You live in Scotland, right?

Noo! I love how everyone assumes I'm in Scotland due to the name. I'm in North Yorkshire, nearish Whitby

I had permanent marker pen on my neck all day thanks to SOMEBODY.

Luckily I had a trusty scarf.

Oh yeah, you god damn love it.

Haggis isn't from scotland/ It's like people saying "so you're a crackhead then?" when they see your name.

SILLY.

Yeah, but it's associated with Scotland. You can hardly call Roast Beef English but it's still an English dish.

Noo! I love how everyone assumes I'm in Scotland due to the name. I'm in North Yorkshire, nearish York.

Your sig also is a red herring.

I'm SO busy atm. It's not boring, but I'm putting in really long days and I feel a little isolated.

oh well. Week or so more then I'm going to fuck about all day on gta, get drunk and take alot of drugs. hoorah!

I AM IRON MAN RAAARAWRRRGHH

That, tons of GH and tons of GTA.

im tiny

im 5ft 2 according to gregs measuring tape...

*RARR*

curse my short legs

*will never come to terms with how short she is*

i feel so lonely in a world of tall people (even nando is like 6 inches taller than me.. its more than u think :()

Yeah, but it's associated with Scotland. You can hardly call Roast Beef English but it's still an English dish.

Lols :P When I said "haggis" I was referring to the member Haggis, not the foodstuff :P

So yah! GTA4 all day. Slightly concerned about something. I seem to get two rows of rectangles that seem to be like difference layers on photoshop whenever I play. Shorty will read this and have a minor heart attack, I'm sure.

In other news; life is so very empty most of the time really, isn't it? It's empty because we all rely on other people to confirm our existence, and when nobody does what you want them to do, it's hard to really feel that your existence is worth anything to anyone else, let alone yourself. Pizza and Cider seems to be having this theological affect on me a lot recently. Hum.

Luckily I had a trusty scarf.

hehe gotta love markparker pens! :heh: Not much again today, I always have tuesdays off, I was going to go into college and get some work done, but I decided to be lazy, I can still get some work done today at home, but obviously not able to start the program I need to do for friday...

oh well. :yay:

Came into work, as yesterday was a nice bank holiday.

Not a single important email. Just a query about the next version of our software and two licenses to be sent out. Nothin' else.

< Wants GTAIV :( I've finished 52% in 7 days, 24 hours play time. Crazy eh?

So yah! GTA4 all day. Slightly concerned about something. I seem to get two rows of rectangles that seem to be like difference layers on photoshop whenever I play. Shorty will read this and have a minor heart attack, I'm sure.

Yeh not far off... sounds like overheating. Hope you gave it a break every now and then....

Decided to stay home again so I can work on some stuff (namely this stupid comic for Illustration). My model drawing teacher will not be happy, since I already skipped that class two weeks ago as well.

But I need some time away from school (and even more work). Plus this way I might be able to go clothes shopping for about two hours in the afternoon, once mom finishes work. Just gotta hope I can find something.

And thanks for the e-hugs yesterday people. =)

I am waiting for the FedEx with The Orange Box in one hand, CS: Source in the other and the World of Warcraft battlechest in my mouth.

I will start revision in three weeks for precisely two weeks and get the 2.1 I so justly deserve.

And jay: you're just a bit isolated. It happens at university. Start playing WoW with me!

Haggis > Xscape in MK?>

Anyway Ive had sucktacular day! The internet bloody packed in yesterday morning right after I finished my Iron Man 2 teaser trailer! So no uploading for me! And missed Halo NE tourney and no way to let them know I couldnt come on, and just how muchly hellish it is without the net. FFS better fix itself soon! I NEEEEDDD IT. And work blocks out loads of sites so complete ahghhh-age.

This morning I had a meeting at work/presentation/lecture which was cool I guess. It is a very nice day....indoors is lose right now.

So pretty much downing two G&Ts before bed does help you sleep. Doesn't make your head sing in the morning though :/ Or that could be my ex-housemate who insists on waking me up at silly times in the morning. I have told her, guys don't wake up before midday.

im tiny

im 5ft 2 according to gregs measuring tape...

*RARR*

curse my short legs

*will never come to terms with how short she is*

i feel so lonely in a world of tall people (even nando is like 6 inches taller than me.. its more than u think :()

Hey MBAM, tis OK! I totally get that feeling when everyone in the pub or in a shop gets served before me just because I'm short. Feels so stupid when everyone else is leaning on the bar and it kind of feels like you are almost hanging off it :(

Ya see, being small means that you have the same amount of energy, personality and general awesome in a smaller space, so you get a nice and high concentration (which usually makes us a bit mental ;) ) We're not like everyone else, whose souls kick around kick around their insides like an empty house. I like being full to the brim with me-ness :D

Had a nice surprise in this mornings post, my new petticoat arrived, just in time for my outing to Southend today, which was nice. The weather is beautiful too, should have some fun at the seaside.

Ill. :(

I got all the way to school then decided i wasn't fit enough to go! I came home and went to bed straight away and slept for another 3 hours! :D

Now I'm lying in bed still feeling sick.

Whoops! Just had a driving lesson I had completely forgotten about, the guy who drove me home was nice looking though, cute too ^.^ shame!

aww coolness *big hug*

I feel honourbound to warn anyone living in Southend, stay away from the pier tomorrow afternoon if you don't want your tolerances tested.

Yeh not far off... sounds like overheating. Hope you gave it a break every now and then....

I thought it might've been a similar thing. Searched the internet (very limited, like, thanks to this connection issue you know about) and saw one report so far of a similar thing. Similar thing. Similar thing. Need to think of more words.

And jay: you're just a bit isolated. It happens at university. Start playing WoW with me!

WoW! Nevar! Yeah, I'm being emo. Surprising how it doesn't end once you're not a teenager anymore.

Gimme somma' lovin'!

Lovely weather outside today, nice little breeze to keep the heat at bay a little but other than that, i reckon we got a 16 deg day outside in Chepstow. Nice and busy in work as well, got some stuff to do which is rattling my brain to shreds. And only 2 3/4 hours til i go on GTA again, unless something happens which it usually does.