NEurope

Got back from a lovely 2 days in Southend last night. Had a wonderful time serving my friends as a maid, cooking and cleaning for them, was a little bit naughty though and ended up getting hog tied, gagged, crucified (without the nails) and getting a damned good beating, you should see the state of my arse. Also found time for a couple of walks along the beach and a visit to a sex shop (for want of a better label), had a really good time and can't wait to go back, but it looks like they'll be coming to us next for my birthday next month.

Delightful as always.... :blank:

was a little bit naughty though and ended up getting hog tied, gagged, crucified

You really should tag your posts with a warning >.<

SUNNY WEATHERRRR.... drank in the botanical gardens yesterday, then did some juggling. Hit a friend in the side of the head. She wasn't impressed much. Then a bbq, and a day that totalled four trips to Tescos for booze/food/awful ass-grabbing pictures.

Today I am planning on scraping my grinder out again, followed by watching empire strikes back then return of the jedi! Wish me luck.

Its lovely and sunny here today. Everyones wearing t shirts! Crazy!

I'm sat here, half listening to music and about to get onto my last email of the morning. Wee.

Its lovely and sunny here today. Everyones wearing t shirts! Crazy!

Its great! :)

I sat outside on Tuesday. I SAT OUTSIDE!

Delightful as always.... :blank:

As always.

You really should tag your posts with a warning >.<

Why is that, in case I offend any religious types by making light of being put on a cross.

i've read nearly an entire book today... O_o its not even that good...

why does it take me one hour to get TO work, but 2 hours to get HOME??

wakaranai..... :wtf:

I'm guessing the trains (or whatever you take) go different routes?

Why is that, in case I offend any religious types by making light of being put on a cross.

The cross isn't even the problem, you just need to keep some details to yourself sometimes. You're like a cross-dressing Diemetrix. :heh:

no... exactly the same route... its really weird... maybe cause i plan it in the morning so i know the times exactly.. but coming home i just get any train... but a whole HOUR's difference...?

The cross isn't even the problem, you just need to keep some details to yourself sometimes. You're like a cross-dressing Diemetrix. :heh:

Zing!

Most peoples thoughts... speaking of Diemetrix, where is he?

Zing!

Probably getting his nuts ripped off by some psycho bitch I imagine.

I'm insulted.

I have a lot more respect for women.

I'm insulted.

I have a lot more respect for women.

Very well played. :awesome:

Very well played. :awesome:

Why thank you kind sir.

But seriously, I'm very light on the details, you wouldn't believe the stuff I didn't mention.

No just because i now cant stop wondering what the shapes on your arse look like >.>

No just because i now cant stop wondering what the shapes on your arse look like >.>

Sort of roundish purple and blue blotches about the size of a hand.

Zing!

He was recently found in the Wii Fit thread bragging about how his new Fit-found ripped body is attracted all the ladies.

My goal of the day is to do something productive prior to like 5pm because the last few days I have just lounged around. Need to try and find somewhere to live. Need to do a bit more assignment work. Stuff like that. Wish me luck!

why is it that on the only days that norhtern ireland sees a lil bit of sun (alright - a lot of sun) im working? for uni and Barratts? and apparently its meant to be crap tomorrow which is my only day;/

NOT IMPRESSED

but greg has to get me sun lotion anyway - due to my pale skin i need to wear factor 40 or something - or else i burn... i BURN

pale to red in 60 seconds

urrgh im so shit at working! someone shoudl ban my punk ass from the internet.

Not got much work done at all today, only one assignment REALLY needs to be in tomorrow so I'll get some paperwork done soon and then finish it tomorrow.

Bit annoyed about download, I was meant to be taking my friend and her boyfriend by car if I'd pass now I can't because of the waiting list so instead of them being nice and going yeah we'll take you instead (they already HAVE fucking car) they are possibly taking somebody else..

great stuff, so I might not end up going unless somebody comes to the rescue, which won't happen.

Bit annoyed about download, I was meant to be taking my friend and her boyfriend by car if I'd pass now I can't because of the waiting list so instead of them being nice and going yeah we'll take you instead (they already HAVE fucking car) they are possibly taking somebody else..

great stuff, so I might not end up going unless somebody comes to the rescue, which won't happen.

Correct me if Im wrong, but....doesn't that make your friends massive *****?

Correct me if Im wrong, but....doesn't that make the people who were trying to take you for a fool massive *****?

Fixed for truth.

Ever so slightly, it's a good job I've not bought my ticket yet, I was worried this might happen.

If I can I'll see if she can take my tent and then place it by hers so then at LEAST I have somewhere to camp. It's just so fucking irratating and it's a week before my fecking birthday too...

if I don't go download I really don't know how I'm going to celebrate my 18th at all!?

edit: I'd tell you to get fucked esequiel, but I'm too angry and confused atm at her to care.