NEurope

After being in two minds about going out, I decided in the end to go out to a friends birthday party last night in town. Having been a bit down recently, and a lot down on Friday (big thanks a special someone for being there when I needed them), I wasn't exactly in the mood for it.

In the end though, I didn't like the feeling of not being there for my friends to celebrate with, so I went anyway... and got totally wrecked. Me and alcohol aren't the greatest of friends. We're more like casual acquaintances but last night we did a lot of bonding. That was until the end of the evening when we had a disagreement.

I could barely walk or see by the time it came to leave and I just couldn't keep it in any longer. Still, at least the taxi driver didn't have to worry about cleaning his cab so I'm nothing if not considerate.

Thank goodness for my friends who made sure I made it home in one piece.

After being in two minds about going out, I decided in the end to go out to a friends birthday party last night in town. Having been a bit down recently, and a lot down on Friday (big thanks a special someone for being there when I needed them), I wasn't exactly in the mood for it.

In the end though, I didn't like the feeling of not being there for my friends to celebrate with, so I went anyway... and got totally wrecked. Me and alcohol aren't the greatest of friends. We're more like casual acquaintances but last night we did a lot of bonding. That was until the end of the evening when we had a disagreement.

I could barely walk or see by the time it came to leave and I just couldn't keep it in any longer. Still, at least the taxi driver didn't have to worry about cleaning his cab so I'm nothing if not considerate.

Thank goodness for my friends who made sure I made it home in one piece.

Good times(I hope)

Good times(I hope)

It was all good fun until the end of the night and I was a mess.

I knew I should have stopped drinking, but I carried on anyway. I have no sympathy for people with self inflicted conditions and so it's my own sorry fault for letting me get in that state anyway.

Still, even in that condition, I remember virtually every moment, so I have a few good memories. I can look back at the parts that were good and be thankful, and I can look at the parts that were bad and laugh.

Plus, it gave me a chance to speak to my mates about personal stuff which I wouldn't normally come out with when sober, and also them with me.

Drink-orientated weekend as per usual, back to the job searching on Monday.

Went to the pub yesterday with jayseven and some buddies, some I didn't know who were pretty cool, got a lift home several hours later and got my blockbuster account sorted so I'm now with them in Sheffield as well as at home.

Drove home today, people didn't seem to believe me last night that it does take two hours to get from sheffield to cheshire, fuck knows where they think cheshire is, but yeah I went a strange route my dad pointed out was possibly easier than going the motorway anyway and nicer so its all good gravy.

Having to drive my dad to his mates tomorrow but at least I get the house to myself, get some dvds from blockbuster and a maccie ds. Hopefully be back on wednesday ^_^

God I love being home.

You should change it to "Dannyboy the Dame". It'll send lesser minds into a spiral of confusion.

went out last night and now i've been feeling like crap all day >_>

Dude, you simply HAVE to start drinking something other than cider. You and cider is just one of those relationships that just ain't gonna work no matter how badly you want it to. Split the CD collection and move on.

You should change it to "Dannyboy the Dame". It'll send lesser minds into a spiral of confusion.

Yikes, I'm gonna be the new Rokhed! That won't end well! :p

The Great Escape just came on shuffle on my iTunes, and now I'm desperate to play Burnout Revenge. How utterly annoying, considering I no longer have it. Shit-kittens! (NO idea why I said that, but it was literally the first thing that came to mind).

We do. What do you think Coolness Bears lives on?

Mostly Icecubes and Lolly's but sometimes when I'm allowed out of Gaggle's Freezer I can haz chinese.! :grin:

Shit-kittens! .

I like this phrase. :)

@Letty: Your Hair Looks great! :awesome:

@Dannyboy-the-dane: I always read it as Danny the boy dane! :)

So my days! ohohoho! I've mainly been working since whenever I last updated Knee on my life. Cinema is good but I haven't worked Wednesdays yet which is meant to be seriously busy as it is only £3.50 that day! So I have that to look forward to this week. Along with Season 2 Volume 3 of Hannah Montana which should be arriving in the post tomorrow! :D

Last Night after my work shift I saw G-Force with my Sister and Nephew!

Which leads me onto today where I went to my friends 18th Birthday where he was having a GRAND LUNCH! which was delicious, I only recently got back and had dinner.

Now I'm ALMOST stuffed. Me thinks I has room for strawberries though! :yay:

I have so far spent the day playing Uplink and Darwinia. Good day I think.

I have so far spent the day playing Uplink and Darwinia. Good day I think.

Uplink is class - has an awesome atmosphere thanks to the stunning music (even if there isn't much of it) and appropriately minimalistic visual approach.

The atmosphere is something that hit me straight away - from the videos and what I'd heard I was expecting a sterile but fun game. Instead I feel like Gary McKinnon.

The atmosphere is something that hit me straight away - from the videos and what I'd heard I was expecting a sterile but fun game. Instead I feel like Gary McKinnon.

You really do feel like it could be for real - it just completely envelopes you.

The only negative thing I would say about it, is that it can sometimes seem a touch repetitive.

I finished watching the first season of The Wire today, it's really good but not amazing like some people say.

I finished watching the first season of The Wire today, it's really good but not amazing like some people say.

Incorrect.

I read the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I like how it breifly recaps whats previously happened (kinda) assumably as a way to refresh peoples minds/help new readers, but leaves me more confused than previously.

Nah it was alright. Just nothing really happened. I just find JK Rowlings descriptions unnecessarily stupid/ridiculous/almost thinks too highly of itself/takes itself too seriously.

Also all character names are fucking ridiculous, which is distracting.

Parents are home. Came back earlier than expected. As a result, everything is very subdued. A lot quieter than I thought it'd be. Within 5 minutes of coming home, I had already had an argument with the mother. She's really getting on my nerves now, even more so given some of the stuff I found out at the weekend, that if true will result in even more arguing.

So yeh, very subdued evening/day. Just sitting listening to music contemplating what I should watch/do to pass the time. Feel very bloated after dinner. Not sitting well with me at all. Thought I was gonna be sick several times earlier. Really don't trust my mother's cooking. She thinks she can cook but I've been ill so many times from eating it. I mean, I'm not the best of cooks but I sure as hell manage to not give people food poisoning when cooking so why can't she. ::shrug: Anyways, who cares (no one really, which makes me wonder why I post). Got quite a bit to do tomorrow. Several things to post off so have to try and remember what is going where.

urrrrghhh. I feel so rubbish. Anti-hypertensives are making me wheeeezy and dizzy. Joy.

Also self diagnostics - i don't recommend them. According to a lot of my symptoms I could potentially have Ankylosing Spondylitis. That shit is scary. Really scary. I have the majority of those symptoms, most of which I just put down to bog standard arthritis.

I'm so tired of this. Hypertension, hayfever, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, tendinitis, no depth perception, fatigue, migraines. I'm like a walking medical exhibition on how FUCKED up a person can get.

Edited by Raining_again