NEurope

Pimp them down, Gringo.

I think I'm on my way out. I gave them the letter and walked off to the bar. I later saw the landlady go upstairs [not uncommon] with the letter, in a nice envelope, crunched in her hands.

The uneasy bit is, after the shitty band played we rang the bells and were cleaning shizzle up, landlord told me to get off, leaving my coworker on his own with the landlords' daughter [who had already done a shift at her job] to wrap up. There were many people still to finish up drinking, the band hadn't removed their shit so the tables and chairs hadn't been put back where they belong. My coworker and I both smell trechery in the air. The truth will show itself when the next schedule is put up.

On a separate note, I've been getting jealous with Eenuh's designs becoming t-shirts. I want a piece of the action. I've tried toying with a few ideas.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Not good, I'm currently in the worst pain of my life.

Someone please help me...

Not good, I'm currently in the worst pain of my life.

Someone please help me...

What's wrong? You hurt yourself?

I've pulled my back, I can't lie down or stand up. I'm sort of in the shape of a prawn, that's the only way I can take the pain.

This is actually killing me.

I've pulled my back, I can't lie down or stand up. I'm sort of in the shape of a prawn, that's the only way I can take the pain.

This is actually killing me.

That's awful, and I've had that before, so I know how painful it is. If you lay down on your side, or curled up on your side, would that help?

I've found this link for you: http://www.bigbackpain.com/muscle-injuries.html#treatment

There may be something there that can help you.

*hugsies for the Geordie*

Cheers flinky, I'm nearly in tears it hurts so much. Braking my arm was a breeze compared to this.

I don't even know how I pulled it, I was just eating my tea then I had this crazy pain up my back and was crippled from then on.

Cheers flinky, I'm nearly in tears it hurts so much. Braking my arm was a breeze compared to this.

I don't even know how I pulled it, I was just eating my tea then I had this crazy pain up my back and was crippled from then on.

You're welcome. The body is really tough, but it's also so fragile, and there's many things that can go wrong.

Was it like a spasm? I'm not sure what advice I can give, except that you shouldn't do anything that could make it worse. So, walk every slowly if you can. The main thing is probably trying to sleep with it, and seeing how it is tomorrow. You'll probably need to see a doctor if it's that bad.

My Dad has mega back pain a lot of the time. Pretty much like you described, incapable of movement sometimes. One thing he's started doing recently which helps when he's pulled it is to get an ice pack and sit against it with enough/plenty of pressure. It's cold and will be a shock but ride it out. Once it's gone warm, stick it back in the freezer for 30 minutes or however long it takes it to freeze and do it again. The temperature rising and falling makes your muscle contract and expand and helps to loosen it somewhat.

Hope that helps you dude :)

Ouchies. If it's possible, would you be able to sleep on your side, or curled up that way? If you can, try to get some rest, I think. Then, analyse it tomorrow, and see a doctor then if you need to. You never know, you may feel a hell of a lot better tomorrow.

My Dad has mega back pain a lot of the time. Pretty much like you described, incapable of movement sometimes. One thing he's started doing recently which helps when he's pulled it is to get an ice pack and sit against it with enough/plenty of pressure. It's cold and will be a shock but ride it out. Once it's gone warm, stick it back in the freezer for 30 minutes or however long it takes it to freeze and do it again. The temperature rising and falling makes your muscle contract and expand and helps to loosen it somewhat.

Hope that helps you dude :)

That link which I gave Caris said about using heat or cold, because it can relax the tightened muscle. So, if you say eet too, and you have proof, then...do eet, Caris! Do Eet Naw!

Edited by Fierce_LiNk
Automerged Doublepost

Get some deep freeze or deep heat gel and rub it in. I pulled my back a few months ago and it hurt when I walked or laid down. That stuff does wonders for it. I personally went for the deep freeze :)

deep_freeze_cold_gel.jpg

But yours does sound a lot more serious so maybe a trip to the quacks would be best.

Edited by Platty

I've had a hot watter bottle on it all night, but now it's cold and I can't move to fill it back up :(

If I hear my mam go to the toilet I'm gonna ask haha, I needed a shit before and that was actual hell.

Had a good night out, haven't seen them two in ages. I also bumped into someone I haven't seen for 5 years (he even used the surname I had during my first year of high school). I'm surprised I'm not really that drunk (I haven't had any alcohol since November).

ahh caris that sounds mega bad - get to the doc for sure. My slipped discs were in that league of pain. If they don't know whats wrong get them to send a referral to the physio, make sure you specify that you cannot sleep with the pain and that should hurry the referral on.

Got to go into town with half a beard because my razor decided to conk out. Maybe I'll just use some scissors instead.

On a separate note, I've been getting jealous with Eenuh's designs becoming t-shirts. I want a piece of the action. I've tried toying with a few ideas.

Would anyone wear a shirt with the Monopoly Guy turning into the Hulk?

No.

You used to be somebody I could trust.

cryinggob.jpg

At least here's the prototype.

MonopolyHulk1.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I complained about BT speeds (My mum changed to them yesterday) on Twitter and was quite surprised when BT replied to it, saying it would take 10 days for the line to adjust. I was rather impressed by that.

I complained about BT speeds (My mum changed to them yesterday) on Twitter and was quite surprised when BT replied to it, saying it would take 10 days for the line to adjust. I was rather impressed by that.

I read about this the other day. Seems like a pretty cool initiative.

I read about this the other day. Seems like a pretty cool initiative.

Nice to hear customer service getting a kick up the ass.

That was so successful that BT have now put together a team of ten staff at their Enniskillen customer service centre for dealing with residential customer complaints.

Enniskillen?! Maybe I'll apply. Surfing Twitter all day, sounds fun :heh: Nice to see that some of the jobs are UK based (northern Ireland in fact! :heh:)!

Well last night I shaved half my head. Today I went and got the other half shaved :D

Now I'm sporting a rather dashing mohawk.