NEurope

Hmm, what did Jimbob say about those women drivers, again?

Observations my friend, mear observations.

Had an amazing evening. Can't remember enjoying myself that much while being stone cold sober. The weather is just too hot during the day but at night it is perfect.

Urgh terrible night, was way too hot. Kept waking up every hour or so with a really dry throat.

Indeed. Proof if ever it were needed that the smash physics engine as it stands is horrid for platformers.

Don't waste your time Pook - I'm sure there is paint that needs watching to dry somewhere...

Perhaps the most accurate thing I've ever read on these forums. Perhaps I will give it a pass!

Urgh terrible night, was way too hot. Kept waking up every hour or so with a really dry throat.

I feel that, you try and have some water but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect, plus you'll then have to get up to have a piss.

Work last night was wank, not that busy since people were knocking one out over the football or tennis. Work tonight shall hopefully be as fun... ¬_¬

Noticed my Tales of Vesperia has had an "attempted delivery" which is bullshit, as I was awake during this was meant to have happened. Because I used Amazon Prime I don't have to wait 24 hours, only 6 [4.5 to go].

Gah, the college I applied for a course at just rang but I lost mobile signal, now I'm sate here waiting for them to call back. Why don't they ring the land line?! Thankfully I'm on wash up all day so I'll be able to answer if they call during work.

I just walked into work, only for them to tell me I'm not needed today as they're over-staffed. They knew who'd be working that day if they'd looked at the rota, so why not tell me sooner?! Ah well, I have a day to myself and am going to try something productive today. Nice weather again too!

Crappy day, gotta pack all my stuff for moving into this house tomorrow, when I moved to uni I'm sure I only had a car full of stuff, I seem to have accumulated alot of stuff, most of it ends up going in the bin because I have no use for it!

Already stood on a plug that I was supposed to be packing away, so that helps with walking, grrr.

EDIT: Bulletproof remix is cheering me up slightly.

Good luck with the packing Nightwolf. I've hope you've hired a group of small Totoros to help as in your sig :)

Had a dream last nght I was being chased by a giant. It started off on some ledge area where I was shooting people, but I think it was VR (as to reload I had to shoot at a screen) but as we were driving back I was worried it was real so while I was busy wiping my fingerprints from the gun we stopped; some family were in danger or something and the police had blocked off the street we had to go down. Then suddenly there was a big giant. We tried to get away and get back to our house but the giant started chasing us so we tried our best to give it the slip. I ended up at a nearby Tescos and snuck through to the back to try and watch the giant approach, or hope he'd gone. My friend asked what was up and I explained and he said the police weren't doing anything because they didn't know how to deal with a giant.

Anyway. That was that. Today I should get myself ready then gotta head to a local shopping centre, check to make sure I'm not bankrupt, exchange some stuff for my mother and pick up Front. First...a bit of Italian learning.

I was meant to be visiting my g/f today, but she made some excuse last night to avoid seeing me again. How is it when you arrange time off together and you're all hyped about it and the day before travelling, an excuse arises. And they go on about "can't wait to see you" and all that. I smell bull.

So instead of doing this, i'm having one of them chill-days today. Much deserved after the week(s) i've been having. May go on the Wii and 360 online later and watch a movie. Not sure yet.

And my MP3 players decided to stop working, no longer it wants to put music on and when it does it corrupts the songs. And consistently crashes.

Edited by Jimbob

First...a bit of Italian learning.

Aww you're learning Italian? If you need any help, PM me! :)

Had a dream last nght I was being chased by a giant. It started off on some ledge area where I was shooting people, but I think it was VR (as to reload I had to shoot at a screen) but as we were driving back I was worried it was real so while I was busy wiping my fingerprints from the gun we stopped; some family were in danger or something and the police had blocked off the street we had to go down. Then suddenly there was a big giant. We tried to get away and get back to our house but the giant started chasing us so we tried our best to give it the slip. I ended up at a nearby Tescos and snuck through to the back to try and watch the giant approach, or hope he'd gone. My friend asked what was up and I explained and he said the police weren't doing anything because they didn't know how to deal with a giant.

That just reminds me of the book Paprika. Such a good book, and sounds like it was a fun dream.

I am off to work in a few hours, after that I'm gonna play games.

I have returned from my annual pre-summer vacation from the forum but I appear to suddenly be attracting controversy but it will stop before anybody gets banned.

In my down time I have played some gigs, seen some films, had some affairs with women and decided that I probably need to grow up soon.

I may be getting an interview with a game studio tomorrow at GameCity, does anyone have any questions I could ask them?

..........Just took over 1 and a half minutes to spell out my surname to a client.

E for Echo.

I?

E for Edward.

Y?

E.....E!

J A M I then what

E for Edward.

E for Elenna.

Yes.

Michael Jamie.

...*slaps forehead*
Edited by ReZourceman

..........Just took over 1 and a half minutes to spell out my surname to a client.

I?

Y?

J A M I then what

E for Elenna.

Michael Jamie.

lolz thats classix. Its similar when you get a deaf person on the phone. :indeed:

Whoo I managed to take a bath today! First time since I had my surgery a week and a half ago haha (don't worry I washed myself though). I wrapped a plastic bag around my leg and taped it off and just tried to keep it out of the water as much as possible. Only put in a tiny bit of water anyway, up to my ankles haha. Was just nice to finally get a bath. In a couple of weeks it'll hopefully be a shower againnnn. =)

And now I'm just sitting here again with nothing to do hehe.

Whoo I managed to take a bath today! First time since I had my surgery a week and a half ago haha (don't worry I washed myself though). I wrapped a plastic bag around my leg and taped it off and just tried to keep it out of the water as much as possible. Only put in a tiny bit of water anyway, up to my ankles haha. Was just nice to finally get a bath. In a couple of weeks it'll hopefully be a shower againnnn. =)

And now I'm just sitting here again with nothing to do hehe.

You feeling any better Ine? :smile:

You feeling any better Ine? :smile:

I'm doing okay thanks, less pain so yay! Though I have to be more careful as I keep accidentally hurting myself heh. Just will be really happy once I can walk again and stop with these antibiotics, as they're really messing me up now heh. =P

But yeah doing fine, just bored because I can't go out haha.

I'm doing okay thanks, less pain so yay! Though I have to be more careful as I keep accidentally hurting myself heh. Just will be really happy once I can walk again and stop with these antibiotics, as they're really messing me up now heh. =P

But yeah doing fine, just bored because I can't go out haha.

That's brilliant Ine! :D I take it there's no more follow-up surgery or anything?

That's brilliant Ine! :D I take it there's no more follow-up surgery or anything?

Nah just the one surgery normally. I just have to go back to the doctor a few times for check-ups to see if everything is healing up okay. So hopefully in about 5 or 6 more weeks I should be able to walk again. ^____^

Nah just the one surgery normally. I just have to go back to the doctor a few times for check-ups to see if everything is healing up okay. So hopefully in about 5 or 6 more weeks I should be able to walk again. ^____^

Sounds very promising indeed that does, hope everything heals up ok.

I went into town today to get a festival ticket then realising that the place that sells them is closed on Tuesdays >_< So i wondered around town and started to get these horrible blisters on the back of my ankles. By 3:00pm my feet were drenched in blood.

Now i'm sitting here with my feet in a basin full of hot water ^_^ my heels still hurt like hell though...

Glad to hear that you're on the mend Ine! :D

Hung out with friends last night and today. It wasn't as fun as it could've been, but I wasn't stuck inside the house bored as hell for a change.