NEurope

Thnks =]

Im glad you understand wht i mean.

Its horrible having no money. Its worse than anyone could think really, you need money to anything these days.

Lol, yea i hear people comoplaining about it all the time.

Ill swap ya? :p

I think id do nything now, might even try Mc Donalds =[

Its weird, i started getting annoyed because i wanted to play Halo, which i dont have.

Its weird.

Never mind. As soon as you get a job, you'll be resenting the fact you have one.

Never mind. As soon as you get a job, you'll be resenting the fact you have one.

Nah, i liked to work.

I just resented getting up on a morning.

Nah, i liked to work.

I just resented getting up on a morning.

That's probably the same with most people. Not the actual job but the getting up early and having to get there.

That's probably the same with most people. Not the actual job but the getting up early and having to get there.

It was hard physical work, but i enjoyed it.

It got a bit mundane sometimes. It was nice when we got something weird in, something challenging.

This is annoying me now.

Im trying my hardest to find a job.

I look online, in the paper, and even do things for small ammounts of money.

Ive handed CV's out, posted letters to businesses, phoned them, sent emails, and in some cases even gone to their shops just to keep me going.

I feel like im begging for money with the dole, and i have to accept bits of money from my family which i hate.

Its annoying, theres nothing for people with little or no expeience.

I hate not having money, it depresses me. Im starting to see that money can buy happiness, or the lack of it cause sadness =[

Whine over.

If any of you jobseekers want jobs then apply to clothes shops. Especially discount ones and women's ones. There aren't many men in women's clothes shops so they are more likely to employ you.

Seriously just print off loads of CVs, go to your local high street and hand them in to every shop there is. Don't even ask if they're hiring just hand it in.

*sigh*

unsatisfied.png

... about sums things up for me :P

So you've got two women on the go and you're complaining about it?

Seriously just print off loads of CVs, go to your local high street and hand them in to every shop there is. Don't even ask if they're hiring just hand it in.

^^^ Truth spoken... it can work, I got into my current place of work by handing in my CV the day after I'd just left a seaonal job, I didn't ask if they were hiring I just handed it to them, said "I'll work whatever hours, so give me a call if you have any vacancies" then left it at that, a few days or something later I got an interview and well... I'm still there 4 or 5 years on. :)

and some people say Nurses have it tough eh?

I really ought to get to sleep soon, i've been up over 27 hours so far and i got pool tonight so need some rest.

Spent all of last night either on the Xbox with my mate or watching a movie or two.

Oh, and i randomly text nearly everyone on my phone book at 5:30am saying Good Morning. And i think my mate was out of it in the end when he kept linking Binladen to every TV show, gizmo and person he saw while channel flicking at 6am

Still, a nice day though which is always a good thing.

Edited by Jimbob

I don't think the XKCD comic means two women on the go and complaining about it. It means that no matter who you're with you'll always have another woman in the back of your mind, thinking, "What if...". The grrraaassss is greener on the other side, lalal *goes off to listen to Stereophonics*

Watching Waking Life before going to bed last night wasn't the best idea. Great film but my mind was ablaze with thoughts on what I'd just watched. Took ages to fall asleep. Like I said though, it's a good film, very thought provoking and I understood and felt that I could infer on it my own opinions unlike the first time I watched.

Seem to be in a strange habit of waking up at exactly 8.08am every morning. Doesn't matter when I go to bed, I always seem to wake up at that exact time. Really strange. Anyway, another nice day outside so I think I should go and enjoy it.

Eugh... I woke up at half 1... I hate waking up after 10, feels like my day has slipped through my fingers into a puddle of shit and piss.

Eugh... I woke up at half 1... I hate waking up after 10, feels like my day has slipped through my fingers into a puddle of shit and piss.

Then clean it off and make the best of what's left of it, oh and don't forget to wash your hands after. :heh:

Thats wht ive been doing. Some even refuse top accept it, and some accept it to be polite.

I don't think the XKCD comic means two women on the go and complaining about it. It means that no matter who you're with you'll always have another woman in the back of your mind, thinking, "What if...". The grrraaassss is greener on the other side, lalal *goes off to listen to Stereophonics*

Yeah, the greener-grass thing. Girl (ex) is, I suppose, my ball-and-chain, but we had a ridiculous couple of days which showed me that she still forgets that I'm fucked up and need a little help sometimes, too, while meeting a girl at a party (who is bi?) who told me some stuff she'd not even told her 'best friend' who brought her to the party. I'll never see her again, no doubt, and the ex left without saying a word today, so maybe I am that grave in the thought bubble at the end, now.

I love how stunning my purchases were today. All so poignantly good/atmospheric.

And now I've suddenly re-realised how awesome Like A Prayer is.

My day has been wincakes on ice! :D

Revising while it's sunny outside lifts up my spirits. :) Then afterwards went for a lovely walk with my mum. We took the "scenic" route up to the High Street through the park which was great but strangely there were no flowers about.

I went up for 3 things. Going to the Library, buying a magazine and just for pleasant walk in the sun, really. It's a beautiful day. I didn't plan it through though as I made it all the way up the hill without my library card so I walked back down (trying to improve the way I walk on the way back down) I ran up the hill with the card which is the most exercise I've had this year. :D very tiring...

Apparently I fail at walking (according to mum) I have this kind of flat footed shuffle which was cute when I was about 3 ut not so much now that I'm 18. :heh:

Got up there and everything seemed to be closed and the ATM wasn't working so I didn't have any money. So between us we had about £4. I didn't realise you can get money out of any bank with your card or something so I did that.

I bought Front magazine and the Library had no Harold Pinter plays which was odd. It's not essential I have one now but I thought twas very bizarre.

Got home watched the end of the tennis with Nadal which was intense and surprising! :o Very good match and now I'm going to have roast chicken for dinner.

YAY! :yay:

I am melting from the hot weather.

I bought Front magazine and the Library had no Harold Pinter plays which was odd. It's not essential I have one now but I thought twas very bizarre.

You bought Front magazine? :o

I bought Front magazine

YAY! :yay:

You bought Front magazine? :o

What's 'Front' Magazine? *googles*

Oh nevermind, it's one of those mags...

!

Coolness! You bought Front Magazine? :o

Front Magazine is a bit more than "one of those", it actually has decentish clothes (ie not bench, superdry and all the same old stuff), a variety of music and is written by people that don't feel the need to pun. Its not high quality material but its certainly not smut like Nuts and Zoo.

And hey, they're policy is no fake tits so its all good :p

Last night was so much fun, though it should totally be illegal to use a mobile phone when trollied. Though, thankfully I wasn't doing much of the talking...just snorting in the background. Oh wait, that's even worse isn't it? :heh:

Today has been...meh. Woke up without a hangover, which was a major shock, albeit a good one. Then, spent the day not doing revison for my exams in 4 days. 4 FREAKING DAYS.

[-photo-]

Sums up my day :3

So a foaling around day? :p

What's 'Front' Magazine? *googles*

Oh nevermind, it's one of those mags...

!

Coolness! You bought Front Magazine? :o

samkaylee.jpg

yeah.. those mags! :o :o

Front Magazine is a bit more than "one of those", it actually has decentish clothes (ie not bench, superdry and all the same old stuff), a variety of music and is written by people that don't feel the need to pun. Its not high quality material but its certainly not smut like Nuts and Zoo.

And hey, they're policy is no fake tits so its all good :p

I remember you saying that your friend was going to be in. :p

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

this weekend has been the best :).

friday went on a jouney all around the north east of england looking at amazing sights.

saturday me and my family was sorting out the house for my sisters 21st surprise birthday party. and then on the night we had the party which went perfect, so happy about it.

today i was just enjoying the sun and relaxing. its annoying as i have been needing to do some work this weekend but havent managed to.

Jayseven - You're daft, you should have got her number and seen where it went, ok so its not the most honest of routes, but still.

My life:

Everythings going abit downhill without me evening doing anything, told the ex to shove it this morning at 5am because I was sick and tired of being 'his', who needs love anyways?

Grans basically going to die in the next few days, if I weren't so calm I'd believe I'd be in shock, but hey-ho.

Hot weather = grumpy steph.

It about sums up my life, except maybe eating fairy cakes, reading and generally feeling strange.

*catches up on forum*