NEurope

worked hard at the gym, tried desperatly not to amke it obvious i was staring at a gil i used to go to school with. rarly would i say a girl was a 10/10 looks wise, but she is litteraly the most beautiful creature to walk the earth. i actualy felt slightly ashamed to share the same air when im so foul to the eye.

@ Bluey - how much would you be looking for for the art books by Murakami? Been out of the art scene for awhile and looking for some inspiration to get back into it and have just had a quick look at some of his stuff and it's very interesting so I'd perhaps be interested in them. :D

Erm... haven't done anything today. Got an email from the Uni to confirm when I'll be seeing the secretary of the school I'll be switching to, if all goes to plan. Bloody 4pm on Monday afternoon. Can't do earlier than that. Kind of a pain in the backside as I have to commute in but perhaps I can get some pub time in with the gang. Still waiting to hear from a place I applied to for a job. Would really like to get it because I could do with some form of monetary income over the summer.

worked hard at the gym, tried desperatly not to amke it obvious i was staring at a gil i used to go to school with. rarly would i say a girl was a 10/10 looks wise, but she is litteraly the most beautiful creature to walk the earth. i actualy felt slightly ashamed to share the same air when im so foul to the eye.

Pictures. Or it never occured.

@ Bluey - how much would you be looking for for the art books by Murakami? Been out of the art scene for awhile and looking for some inspiration to get back into it and have just had a quick look at some of his stuff and it's very interesting so I'd perhaps be interested in them. :D

+ everyone else who's asked me;

the first book, "Superflat; Takashi Murakami" goes for about £50-£80. it's hella collectible. i'm looking for around the £50 mark.

and the second, "takashi murakami - the meaning of the nonsense of the meaning" (i know, right??) goes for about £40.

i just thought i'd run them past the forum before i send them out into the ebay universe... :smile:

todays been a good day. went to a new RSPB reserve to see some brids which was great. i am now tempted to go buy a bird house for my back garden. I also played alot of my new 360 games which also was fun. other then that i have nothing else to say. :)

We've just started putting food out for the birds, there's a starling family that keep coming and feeding their babies in the garden (not so young anymore). They're cute but not so great when they wake me up in the morning.

It was a good day! I went to an end of year awards show for digital media, mostly focusing on games. I thought it was going to be a ultra small shin-dig. But it was quite big, lot of people from all years and some industry types (Rockstar, Team 17, SUMO and some other apparently) and a random Mayor. About 2 or so hours in a packed room playing some final year games and looking at some really impressive work. Then an equally packed room with food and wine, which was nice. Then a lecture theatre for the awards! If I had known it was going to be a big event I probably wouldn't of gone (I get really nervous, and sweaty, with big crowds of people). And I won an award! Was quite nice, didn't think I'd even been nominated, and the second year lecturer for the 3D animation stuff said some really nice things. So quite pleased I went! I now need a shower. The sweeeat.

mehhh. I feel a bit grounded. The sooner I pass my test and get a car the better.

Who'd have thought that the internet could get so boring, so fast?

Have to go to the doc to get referred to a physio for my knee. That's another thing I'll put off til I absolutely HAVE to go, or I'm crippled. Doc must think i'm some sorta nutcase with every medical problem in the world - so I avoid going where possible :P

Today was a good day.

Future plans which took the first exit on the roundabout has come back to the roundabout and taken the 3rd exit, where I originally came from.

All in all, the information gathered today and the work I've seen has made me think again on what I want to do.

We've just started putting food out for the birds, there's a starling family that keep coming and feeding their babies in the garden (not so young anymore). They're cute but not so great when they wake me up in the morning.

cool, im hoping i can attract a bird family like that. i also must one of the few people in the world who likes to be woken but at 5am to the sound of birds tweeting away

cool, im hoping i can attract a bird family like that. i also must one of the few people in the world who likes to be woken but at 5am to the sound of birds tweeting away

They don't tweet they screech! Anyway I've got my own budgies to wake me up with their tweeting, but I'm not a big fan of that either :heh: They're so loud in the mornings when they get excited by the birds outside.

God it's so hot in my room. Damn my fucking computer. It's 28 degrees. /dies

I semi-concur. I don't feel hot but I've had to shed my socks as I be sweating.

God it's so hot in my room. Damn my fucking computer. It's 28 degrees. /dies

My cheeks are on the rosy side it has to be said. I'm liking the heat though.

Got paid a bumper two months salary yesterday, massive woops. Can't wait for the weekend... Manchester, party, boom :p

Bluey; I genuinely don't know why I started watching... but love is a beautiful thing!

Today was a pretty nice dayyyy. Handed in my last illustration work, yay! Won't need to go back into school until 8th of June or something. Still need to do work but yeah. =)

Went to a friend's room and watched Hannibal Rising. Had me go "ewww" and "noooooo" in quite a few places. X3

Then we sat around, did some internet stuff and waited for another friend to arrive at 6. Went out to eat pizza and ice cream for a few hours, then returned to her room and played Singstar until 10:30. X3

Was fun! Though sad that two other friends couldn't make it due to family issues. =(

Again, no lessons. And the school magazine meeting was just cancelled again. We're so screwed, without a team of the year below to do it while we're away on study leave. CUNTS!

I loved just leaving school though. Tired of Hanging Around.

Been revising Patrick Wolf all evening, in prepration for tomorrow night!

Well today Shorty drove me to a DHL centre where i picked up my german festival tickets, then nami joined us for a long walk through some woods, then I joined my juggling crew and we drank/frisbee'd the day away. Currently sitting with three friends playing Mario Kart on the Wii, feeling very tired.

Tomorrow I need my room to be LOVELY, and then it's a big bbq at a friend's house. Should be very good.

Jeeeesuuuus chriiiist it's so hot tonight. Urgh.

So Cobra Starship are playing live at ULU tomorrow. Lucy is going. Her friend has invited me, and there's tickets left, buuuut me and Lucy havn't really spoken since our 'date' as she's been on a field trip thing. And since it's in London; I'd have to stay somewhere. Meaning that I'd be banking on staying at hers and when we ended on a hug last time I don't know how she'd feel about that. Shame as I'd like to see the Cobras and I'd like to see Lucy. I blame travel and accomodation, and me failing in general. ADVICE PLZ.

Today has not been a good day. I mean, it's been alright, I got some new shoes, but everything was not suddenly alright ala the song. No sir-ee. I was also 15 minutes late signing on at the Dole office today because my iPod alarm mysteriously decided not to go off. Luckily, the guy couldn't be bothered with filling out a late form paperwork so I got off with it this time. Luckily.

Need a job. Need more local people. Need something to do, need to stop wallowing around in utter boredom.

So Cobra Starship are playing live at ULU tomorrow. Lucy is going. Her friend has invited me, and there's tickets left, buuuut me and Lucy havn't really spoken since our 'date' as she's been on a field trip thing. And since it's in London; I'd have to stay somewhere. Meaning that I'd be banking on staying at hers and when we ended on a hug last time I don't know how she'd feel about that. Shame as I'd like to see the Cobras and I'd like to see Lucy. I blame travel and accomodation, and me failing in general. ADVICE PLZ.

Go. If you got a hug then surely you're still on good terms. You could use this opportunity to start afresh or to finish what you started on that night.

If you ask nicely and she turns you down, then you're screwed. But if she's a decent person then you'd get a place to stay. The night alone with her could turn into some boat rockin'. Or even better; a good chat with her. A good conversation with a girl you like, whether it be about some random shit you both don't care about or even how you feel for each other would be good, for both of you so you know where you each stand? I'm no person to speak from experience though.. hahahahahahahaI'm bored.

Need a job. Need more local people. Need something to do, need to stop wallowing around in utter boredom.

I understand completely.

Go. If you got a hug then surely you're still on good terms. You could use this opportunity to start afresh or to finish what you started on that night.

If you ask nicely and she turns you down, then you're screwed. But if she's a decent person then you'd get a place to stay. The night alone with her could turn into some boat rockin'. Or even better; a good chat with her. A good conversation with a girl you like, whether it be about some random shit you both don't care about or even how you feel for each other would be good, for both of you so you know where you each stand? I'm no person to speak from experience though.. hahahahahahahaI'm bored.

I understand completely.

Basically went through the scneario that's been playing in my head but in text form :heh: Appreciate the reply. I might go. At the least I need to run it past her and see what she thinks. I know she was keen for me to go before we went out for the night. Buuut I'd like to go! We shall see, N-E, we shall see..

Jeeeesuuuus chriiiist it's so hot tonight. Urgh.

Today has not been a good day. I mean, it's been alright, I got some new shoes, but everything was not suddenly alright ala the song. No sir-ee. I was also 15 minutes late signing on at the Dole office today because my iPod alarm mysteriously decided not to go off. Luckily, the guy couldn't be bothered with filling out a late form paperwork so I got off with it this time. Luckily.

Kitani_Go_284.jpg

GoTeam_450x336.jpg

choppa1.JPG

030624_ncc1701_04.jpg

Sickeningly epic. I just emailed Molly and another friend at work, talking about comics and whatever. At the end I put

Are comics dieing?

My friend emailed back saying

Even more worrying is your spelling of "dying"

But 1 minute later....BUT 1 MINUTE he emails around the whole office saying

Does anyone have any heyfever tablets?

Couldn't have come at a sweeter time. So I replied to all (the entire office)

Heyfever? Is that when you become ill from people greeting you?

Great start to the weekend. (although I'm working tomorrow = phailz) and weekend won't exactly be amazing but meh.