NEurope

My response in face form! (ignore the in progress hair): http://i39.tinypic.com/160v8ex.jpg

You...you think that was funny? Simple beast :heh:

I don't think I've updated this all week because its a rather simple kind of life (not the Paris Hilton kind, nor the Gwen Stefani kind which I'd imagine isn't that simple). Tying up all ends for my holiday next week. Rang Air France this morning to confirm flights and reserve seats...I presumed that was already done. Off to uni in a bit for a drink with people (shame thats now a 20 mile mission) then home town on the way back to see dad, get hair thinned out by brother's girlfriend (who used to be a hairdresser but is also quite dense bless her so mixed feelings but £5 rather than £20 will do for now) and then see my nan. Afternoon of rushing around.

I think the roar of laughter that came from the whole contact centre confirms my humour is made of epic whinzaphon**

**Molly can confirm this, if she didn't hear afformentioned roar of laughter she was in the toilet or something.

well, i had a driving lesson, and it went really well! scrwed up a couple of times, but nothing major. had some really good feedback, and i feel more in controle of the car.

joined a group against the bnp policy on face book, and then came here.

plannign the pub and a curry tonight :D win!

oh.... WOW.

i have some crazy woman harrasing me at work O_o

i got here at 10am (we open at 11.30 but there's stuff to do beforehand, of course..) and the phone was ringing... so thinking it was a food supplier/delivery company like it usually is i answered the phone - it's some woman asking for food delivery (the kind of customer who tells you their full name like they're someone important before they tell you what they want...) i explained that we opened at 11.30 so she'd have to call back... she was like 'cant i order now? you're there.' i explained that the kitchen wouldnt be ready and the drivers werent here and THAT'S why we open at 11.30 ~ i even told her 'honestly i only answered the phone 'cause i thought you were a supplier' and STILL she kept on insisiting that since i was there and had answered the phone i should send her some sushi.

since then she's been calling the shop every 5 mins or so... i answered the first time and explained again, now i'm just not answering the phone O_o

i think i'm gunna go ahead an NOT answer her call when she calls at EXACTLY 11.30... which is OBVIOUSLY what she's going to do... *sigh*

fucking crazy sushi fans :nono:

Are those images meant to spell something?

Jeeeesuuuus chriiiist it's so hot tonight. Urgh.

So Cobra Starship are playing live at ULU tomorrow. Lucy is going. Her friend has invited me, and there's tickets left, buuuut me and Lucy havn't really spoken since our 'date' as she's been on a field trip thing. And since it's in London; I'd have to stay somewhere. Meaning that I'd be banking on staying at hers and when we ended on a hug last time I don't know how she'd feel about that. Shame as I'd like to see the Cobras and I'd like to see Lucy. I blame travel and accomodation, and me failing in general. ADVICE PLZ.

Hmmm... If you can secure accomodation I'd be dubious about putting any pr0 moves, lest they potentially backfire, leaving the morning after possibly uncomfortable, assuming she still lets you stay [although I doubt it could ever go that wrong]

The morning after, when you leave to hop into your [transport] home, mention that you're pr0 grateful [use those exact words], and to pay her back, maybe take her out again.

I just had an asshole on the phone aswell. People who think they can demand things are just so ridiculous. (Bearing in mind this guy was talking to me like a piece of shit the entire call, despite me trying to help him)

I can arrange a call back by a manager sir.

My number is blah, you will call me back before 1pm.

I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be before 1pm as my manager will need to inves---

You bloody well will or you'll have much more trouble to deal with.

Well I can't.

I want to speak to your manager now then.

(Told him about 6 times I wasn't prepared to put him through immediately)

I don't want to speak to you anymore.

I didn't respond and just put the phone on mute. After about 20 seconds he said "I think he's cut me off" so I put him on hold (to hear the music) so it was clear I hadn't. Let him sit on that for a few minutes before putting him through to my manager (who won't be able to help immediately anyway)

right...?!!

these people just need a "NEWSFLASH! the world doesnt revolve around you! i have many many MANY other customers to deal with!"

well... you do... i'm just gunna sit here and watch finding nemo between the estimated 6 customers i serve during my morning shifts. :grin:

she called back at 11.31. i didnt answer that call.... then again about five mins later... she only ordered the fish and chips!? bitches's crazy!

XPERTEELEVEN FiNISHED"

And I stayed up! Yay.

We need three new players though. :(

My grades are out.

RHET-101-18 APPRO TO CRITICAL WRITING B-

PHIL-220-06 PHILOSOPHICAL THINKING A

BIOL-103-02 INTRODUCTORY BIOLOGY C

BIOL-103-83 LABORATORY

JRMC-200-01 INTRO TO MASS COMMUNICATION A

SEMR-111-05 HUMAN QUST:EXPLORNG"BIG QUSTONS" A

GPA: 3.256

I'm glad I managed to pass Biology (I've never been one for the sciences). I could've gotten a better grade in my Rhetoric if I hadn't forgotten to turn in a couple assignments on time. Oh well, there's always next semester.

do helping please >__<

so i just got my payslip...

i'm paying like, £250 in tax and national insurance.

i'm on tax code BR...?? is that right?! surely this is too much.......??!

:sad:

do helping please >__<

Enter your details in here http://listentotaxman.com/, it should tell you how much you're supposed to be paying.

In other news, someone give me a job :(

do helping please >__<

Sounds like you are on emergency tax. You will need to send a P46 form which your last employer should provide you to be able to give it to your new employer.

If no P46 is available, there is another form but i can't remember for the life of me what it is called. You send that one to the Taxman himself then it should be sorted.

Looks to me so far that i may have a stroke of luck, my ex is once again single thanks to me. Its a long story, so if anyone wants to know i can forward it to you.

nah... my tax code is BR - i handed in my Pwhateveritwas from my last job...

oh god that's depressing...

so i only see £680 of the £915 i've earned this month...?! :sad:

what the hell am i paying for?!

Alistar Darlings eyebrow dye i believe :laughing:

The people on yesterday's show about the people earning benefits unjustly.

Loved the driving guy who kept calling this sicialian benefit cheating guy a bastard constantly.

According to that site I linked to, if you earn £915 a month, you should pay £82.40 in tax and £50.83 in National Insurance. Sounds like they've put you ont he wrong tax code to me.

According to that site I linked to, if you earn £915 a month, you should pay £82.40 in tax and £50.83 in National Insurance. Sounds like they've put you ont he wrong tax code to me.

eeeehhhhhh 82.40? they've charged 182.40.... maybe someone typed it wrong :heh:

yeah i just calculated it by my 6.00p/h on a 37.5 hour a week basis (which is approx what i should get every week..) does anyone know who i should call?

apart from the ghostbusters.... -____-

:cry: it's a bit of a shock!!

Edited by bluey

i have no idea.

incidently, im going to the bank to get out a few pounds of my dole for tonights trip to the pub/curry.

yes, i feel shit about it

Plans!

Pizza! Shave! Haircut! Dole! town! Home! Dinner! Art Show! Party! Club! Win!

eeeehhhhhh 82.40? they've charged 182.40.... maybe someone typed it wrong :heh:

yeah i just calculated it by my 6.00p/h on a 37.5 hour a week basis (which is approx what i should get every week..) does anyone know who i should call?

apart from the ghostbusters.... -____-

:cry: it's a bit of a shock!!

I would see if you can speak to someone in the accounts department where you work. If they cant fix they should be able to tell you who to contact at the inland revenue.

Well BR is basic rate = 22% (or 20%?) so its probably right. Ish....? (I dunno...maths etc)

I get raped about £250-300 tax/NIC etc ish per month I believe.

As for what it goes towards? Health/benefits/government/roads/blah blah.

-------

That guy said about me (to the person I passed call to)

I was in a bad mood. I've just spoken to Michael Jamieson. Now I'm in a worse mood.

Lol. Love it. Thats what you get when you talk to people like shit. I love how he actually has the nerve to say that though....so because I didn't lick your arse mate? Nah boy.

Edited by ReZourceman

oh god it IS right.... no wonder people keep scamming the government. if i were clever enough to - i bloody would!!

what the hell are tax return forms for...? just dont take it away in the first place, you bastardsssss!! *shakes fists*

Bluey

I've payed hardly any attention to what you've posted above but judging by what you earn you shouldnt be on BR. I found out a couple a years ago that I was on that by mistake. Quick call to the Inland Revenue and it was sorted. I was £1800 richer the week later too.

I get raped about £250-300 tax/NIC etc ish per month I believe.

I make a little over that a month! :'(