NEurope

Alison Lohman FTW (apparently I was the only person in England that watched Tucker)

Alison Lohman FTW (apparently I was the only person in England that watched Tucker)

I did! : peace:

I am feeling realllllllly crappy and sad right now...

Just called the doctor to ask him about my possible surgery. Wanted to know if I could have it done before I go to the UK (N-E, seeing Jim) and my possible trip to Disneyland in July. He told me I could have it done, but it would take at least a month (most likely more) to heal, so he couldn't guarantee I'd be able to walk much.

So now my options are:

- have surgery mid-June (right after exams) and still make my trip in July, but have possibility of pain and walking problems

- have surgery after my trip, which would mean pain for even longer... so I'd have to painkillers to be able to walk

- not take trip at all/take trip later (would miss out on N-E meet then)

='(

that proper sucks. Did he say how bad the post op pain is? if it's likely less than the second option I'd go for that.

I keep having incredibly realistic dreams. Not scary or weird but amazingly vivid and intense. It's like I'm waking up with new memories that don't fit every morning. All my dreams have been stuff like conversations with friends here in Sheffield so it's all becoming quite surreal having these imaginary experiences that feel so real.

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, after an incredibly busy time the last couple of weeks things are calming down and I'm watching lots of E3 stuff in-between little bits of work. Hopefully it will be calm today and I can decide whether to watch the conferences at work or at home. Could be a very late one if I stay here so I'll try and head off early.

My car looks like its grown a beard with all the flies that have been around. A good cleaning session must be had later in the week which I (sadly) always quite enjoy.

Went for drinks last night, was muchos fun! :D

Said goodbye to Jamie properly as he's flying out tomorrow :(

I did! : peace:

Epic. Wasn't it amazing. Actually so good.

I am feeling realllllllly crappy and sad right now...

Just called the doctor to ask him about my possible surgery. Wanted to know if I could have it done before I go to the UK (N-E, seeing Jim) and my possible trip to Disneyland in July. He told me I could have it done, but it would take at least a month (most likely more) to heal, so he couldn't guarantee I'd be able to walk much.

So now my options are:

- have surgery mid-June (right after exams) and still make my trip in July, but have possibility of pain and walking problems

- have surgery after my trip, which would mean pain for even longer... so I'd have to painkillers to be able to walk

- not take trip at all/take trip later (would miss out on N-E meet then)

='(

Awww dudette, so sorry to hear that.

Epic. Wasn't it amazing. Actually so good.

I'm sure we've taked about it before...

I only really remember the one with Seth Green (or was he in more than one?) and various bits where he (Tucker) is in love with McKenna.

Tucker was awesome. The one where he has the crazy aunt who he lives with an strange cousin?

that proper sucks. Did he say how bad the post op pain is? if it's likely less than the second option I'd go for that.

No didn't say how much it would hurt, though I assume I'll feel it in some way. Again, painkillers are an option but the doctor acted like walking might still be a problem. Plus if I wanted the surgery in June still I'll have to act quick, get my scan on the 16th (day after last exam), meet doctor on 17th and maybe have surgery on 18th if he could still fit it in there. He said I'd have to decide by tomorrow if I want to do that. >.>;

*will ponder about it all some more*

Daddy just delivered some comics he was looking after for me whilst I was at uni... A fair amount of reading awaits me...

comics.jpg

been sneezing loads :(

also, didnt realise the serise of mythbusters had finnished last week. gutted.

Daddy just delivered some comics he was looking after for me whilst I was at uni... A fair amount of reading awaits me...

comics.jpg

All the above row bring back such memories/ I'm reading loads of them atm.

I stopped collecting Ultiamte Spider-Man/X-Men before you it seems.

All the above row bring back such memories/ I'm reading loads of them atm.

I stopped collecting Ultiamte Spider-Man/X-Men before you it seems.

Well we bought them before I went to uni, and he subscribed to them whilst I was away, then stopped sometime in.

I hate HMV! Can never get what I want there when I go for CDs. Some might say 'why don't you download it?' but getting MP3 files isn't the same as a physical CD. I just prefer to get it in a physical state. But seriously, HMV is useless. Really wish there were more independent record stores about. Might be more expensive to buy from them but it's a hell of a lot better an atmosphere for a store in indie stores. I used to love going into record store but now because all there is is HMV, I hate it. Just such a horrible atmosphere. Oh well, guess I'll have to order online or hope Fopp in Edinburgh has what I want.

Really tired. When I pulled myself out of bed at 8am it felt like I had been up for hours and I had because I just sort of woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Managed to drift off for what seemed like an hour or so but when I checked the time it had only been 15 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates that.

I wish Spotify would stop telling me how much I love music in the bedroom and how much I should wear a freaking condom. I feel the urge to never listen to music in my bedroom again, and to go and whore myself and have random unprotected sex just to spite it.

I wish Spotify would stop telling me how much I love music in the bedroom and how much I should wear a freaking condom. I feel the urge to never listen to music in my bedroom again, and to go and whore myself and have random unprotected sex just to spite it.

tGr2HfRMdlysygc1cKQxAySmo1_500.jpg*

Hi, I'm Roberta from Spotify. We hope you're enjoying Spotify as much as we are. For just 9.99 per month, you can upgrade to Spotify Premium to enjoy non-stop, uninterrupted music. So clickthebannah**, or go to http://www.spotify.co.uk.

*Actually her.

**My favourite bit.

I want to rub that cake in her smug, safe sex practicing face. Though, I do quite like the tee. It would need something like "FYTOAUFB GO AWAY!" on the back though.

I want to rub that cake in her smug, safe sex practicing face. Though, I do quite like the tee. It would need something like "FYTOAUFB GO AWAY!" on the back though.

Isn't it some irish woman that does those ones though?

And to be fair, she's only telling truths.

OH MY GOD MASSIVED EPIC WHYNZAPHON/PHAILAZONA!!!!

Gaka==laxy 2 and Golden Sun DS = Amazing news! Then I stop watching the conference and BOOM, All the Agents LEGO sets are up!!!!! MY FAVOURITE LEGO RANGE!!! all the new sets.

However they put the Castle ones up earlier, and I bought them, and I HAVE to buy the Agents sets, so I bought them all....huge price, but meh. It makes me happy soo.....

BUT they put the Space Police up toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't afford that on top, so those'll have to wait. Good news though cos they said they weren't being released in UK this year.

SO HAPPYP