NEurope

Just made a playlist to keep easy track of all albums released this year that I own. So that when it comes time to arrange by best of the year lists, it's easier.

So far, I think it's The Bachelor by Patrick Wolf, but then I've given but a cursury listen to Grizzly Bear and Iron & Wine so far.

Penguins are my favourite animal, so I can live with this change.

I have a glittery penguin Bear Factory teddy with a real bra on that my friend got me for my 19th birthday. She's a bit crazy like that. I love it. It's called Fluffy. Oh yes.

IN ACTUAL HWYP NEWS

Just went on a completely bizarre job hunting spree and have lined up 5 companies to give a call tomorrow for more information. Awesome!

Dyson peng-wins!

*lols to self*

PH YEAH MY FUGGIN DAY YEAHHHHHHHHH!

SO I've clearly been drinking. BUT CHECK MY MAD SPELLCHECKING SKILLS. I totally debted myself further with PIZZA, dragged my foul stench outside BRIEFLY to be stared out by young black-african-american-sheffield-youth-with-knives, for no reason at all, and also killed many a fine flower. IN THE NAME OF BUG. For; love bit me, and now I have to have surgery.

Not really. On most of it.

BUT! I have discovered that nothing is my fault. The voices are REAL and I really, really, really, really, really, really do need help :(

I'm gone for 24 hours...

And been awake that long too. Flight to France was quick, Tokyo not so much. Plus delayed a bit, after we were sat on it. Ah well I watched coraline, and saving watchmen for return. Lots I want to see but not on tiny screen. Got confused leaving subway so got lost but eventually at hotel. All showered and feeling human again. Time to check out Tokyo.

Hooray! Ashley's plane didn't get swiped by the giant monsters that we all know roam and xenophobe in Tokyo. How does it feel to be massively tall?

Phenguinzaphon.

------------------------

Wow, I had more fun reading the thread about the Sony conference than watching the Nintendo one.....seriously is there a reason Nintendo make so few games?

Edited by ReZourceman

^ because they take care to make sure they are the best on the market? Who knows. Apparently their in house devs are pretty stretched at the moment yet they have subsidary devs (second party) that could be helping but we're not hearing anything about them. That and the fact they come up with stupid peripherals *looks at Wii Vitality Sensor*

Oh, and yay for Penguins! Funnily enough, I haven't seen the dancing penguins image that Retro Link was saving for E3. Thought he was going to post it? ::shrug: And you do realise that 'How Was Your Penguin' sounds as if your asking how it tasted; as if we've eaten one.

^ because they take care to make sure they are the best on the market? Who knows. Apparently their in house devs are pretty stretched at the moment yet they have subsidary devs (second party) that could be helping but we're not hearing anything about them. That and the fact they come up with stupid peripherals *looks at Wii Vitality Sensor*

Totally agree. Nintendo, you've been revolutionary with the Wii Remote, and the best periphial you've shown (including Wii Fit Pressure Pad blah) is Motion Plus which is just an upgrade to the Wii remote. Forget the add ons, concentrate on the games.

I'm not saying I hate them, and I'm not saying it was shit, because some AMAZING games got announced. Just not enough. This was E3. Conference for a whole year. And we were shown....what? 5 Nintendo games. 1 of which we already knew about, one of which is Wii Fit (although granted the Mario bit of Wii Fit looked good) and the others aren't anywhere near release.

Poor showing tbf. But SMG2 and GSDS is the best news ever.

But then I'm left hugely excited by Sonys effort aswell. Mod Nation Racers is a dream come true.

*BRAINWAVE ALERT*

Maybe Little Big Planet 2....will be.....3D Platforming.....*mega drool*

Hooray! Ashley's plane didn't get swiped by the giant monsters that we all know roam and xenophobe in Tokyo. How does it feel to be massively tall?

Can't say I've noticed.

Been all around today including geek centric akihabara and pokemon centre. Going to relax then go to bed. Just entered 30th sleepless hour.

Fuck penguins, I've got a laptop motherfucker! :grin:

Just got my sexy new laptop this morning. Wasted no time in downloading some necessary programmes (Firefox, uTorrent, WinRAR).

Now I just need to learn how to install Japanese on a Vista (which is what this is, yatta for me entering the new era of Windows etc.) and I'll be fucking roaring.

Hell yeah, motherfucker. I am in a GOOD mood right now. (Fuck you, Gareth Barry, though, mind...)

The penguin thing is genius and brightened up my already slight miserable day.

Woke up with a headache, no idea why, I've slept more than I have for a while. Thought the rest would do me good. First day of many at my uni with pretty much nothing to do. Although going to help out at the primary school again! Haven't been able to for like a month because of exams.

Completed portal in just a few dedicated hours yesterday, think that may have brought this on.

5 minutes until I finish uploading 6 gigs of photos. It's taken 2 days, quite excited. Not I just have to hope my bodge it HTML works......

So I finished my exams yesterday afternoon, then met up with some friends, one of whom had also finished, and we drank champagne out of a bottle for the amusement. Then had a meal out, and played (and won) some poker. Am now trying to get used to not having any work, and waiting for my girlfriend to finish later today. Hmm, I feel like some old school RPGing, I might go out and see if I can find a copy of Chrono Trigger in the meantime.

1) Learning teh lingo.

2)I just do, really... :hmm:

And for Clannad? Anyhoo, other writing systems are fun - I've installed input methods for Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean, and have unicode planes 0, 1 and 2. Yay for crazy characters!

And for Clannad? Anyhoo, other writing systems are fun - I've installed input methods for Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean, and have unicode planes 0, 1 and 2. Yay for crazy characters!

Well, yeah...for Clannad...I weren't gonna say owt... ::shrug:

I might just try and get Korean and Chinese on this bugger if I can. :smile:

Test...

おはようございます。

Oooooooohhhh.....

Edited by Roostophe

5 minutes until I finish uploading 6 gigs of photos. It's taken 2 days, quite excited. Not I just have to hope my bodge it HTML works......

Just managed to delete them all ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH instead of moving them. I'm going to cry.