NEurope

Just managed to delete them all ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH instead of moving them. I'm going to cry.

Ouch... :( still you can recover them from the recycle bin? assuming you haven't emptied it after deleting them... will take a while to restore them though I would think.

Nah I haven't deleted them from my Computer just my web hosting. Helpfully they aren't in the server trash can. So i'm going to have to upload them all again. Doing it in stages this time, just the 1st 2 albums now so I can at least see if the code works.

Got up, played more X-Men Legends. Come on Gateway, I forgot about your cameo, didn't I?!

Now alternating between surfing the webbed net and "revising".

My penguin involved a walk in a park where some famous band called 'Oasis' are performing the next few days. Meh.

I came into work at 8.30am this morning, and outside were 4 ducks, sleeping. 3 males and a female. When they woke up the males followed the female around looking dazed, then they all flew away!

So cute :3

Its strange since there is no water within a good mile radius where I work :D

had a driving lesson. im stuck in a bit of a goldilocks situation, i either break to hard or to gently. this is odd as my lovemaking has never been called either :(

pointless sex joke asside, it went ok, but my god i hate children. is there anything more terifying then being incontrole of a ton of metal filled with a flamible fule barly in controle while small children happily dart about, seemingly intent on becoing stuck in wheel arch?

outher then that, ive just been enjoying reminicsing about the events of yesterdays E3 press confrencess, and being called uncool for disscussing them on facebook. the person who accused me of being uncool was a chav. frankly, i hope he gets cancer. of the eyes.

edit. i remeber when ducks and squirrels used to strut about outside my room in halls. i loved them, id sit and giggle. one day there was a pair of bunnys. i shouted "look mr frodo a brace of coneys!" and chassed after them. they escaped.

Edited by Chris the great

pointless sex joke asside, it went ok, but my god i hate children. is there anything more terifying then being incontrole of a ton of metal filled with a flamible fule barly in controle while small children happily dart about, seemingly intent on becoing stuck in wheel arch?

Try driving to school everyday, with a shit load of them walking out into the road without even looking and not bothering to move out of the way of cars because "they're too cool" or some shit. It doesn't take long before you're pressing the accelerator instead of the brake.

I bugger off the General Chit Chat for one day and suddenly it's infested with "penguins" - you're all crazed!

Whats with the Penguins. I go online lunchtime its cool, then i come on at night and the penguins have arrived.

Anyway, my days been ok. Wasn't best pleased with having to go down the post office first thing to get my package, damn Royal Mail.

Went to Thrope Park today.

OMG, Stealth, omg...

A prominent member on another forum I frequent a lot commited suicide on the 20th, I just found out.

Shame, and I guess it shows how no matter how funny or amicable you seem on the net, it's such a skewed portrayal of how you are on the outside/rl.

I always did wonder if people on forums would realise if I died.

Then I realised that it's pretty sad to be concerned with that.

And I got depressed.

---------

None of that really happened though. Today was good, I ate food, watched the start of 24 season 7, Fat Girl and played Counter-Strike. I also realised my belly touches my desk, I need to get rid of this university body. It's creeping on me. Crawling on me. Suffocating me. AGGGGGH! *stabs wildly at self*

Went to Thrope Park today.

OMG, Stealth, omg...

you weren't that stealthy. You just told us you went.

:yay:

Go home Dan.

Tomorrow I shall be going to Portsmouth to have an AWESOMELY MEGA FUN TIME, gaming, drinking, smoking, partying, clubbing and ultimately beaching it up until Saturday. Genuinely can't wait.

I always did wonder if people on forums would realise if I died.

Then I realised that it's pretty sad to be concerned with that.

And I got depressed.

I don't want to hear none of that Jordan-esque crap!

Or else...

you weren't that stealthy. You just told us you went.

:yay:

Honestly, I read that and I assumed it was Rez's post.

Today, with the help of my brother and our next-door neighbour... I recorded the longest Arnie Call by our gringos to date. At a rocking 6 minutes long, it's pure genius, with added "commentary" by us three present.

This actually seemed to infect my brother with the Arnie Fever, I returned from work about an hour and a half ago, and he wanted to borrow my DVD of Kindergarten Cop... *sniff*... he's growing up.

[Will post when it's finally uploaded to the 'tube]

EDIT: 25ish mins later...

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

A prominent member on another forum I frequent a lot commited suicide on the 20th' date=' I just found out.

Shame, and I guess it shows how no matter how funny or amicable you seem on the net, it's such a skewed portrayal of how you are on the outside/rl.[/quote']

Not HCR I assume?

Honestly, I read that and I assumed it was Rez's post.

Lolzaphon.

Stealth is megahax. Did you like X/Saw/Inferno?

Lol, they're selling t-shirts and khartoushes with Obama's name on them with "Obama is the new Tutankhamon" on them. Most of the streets are in lock-down.

I don't want to hear none of that Jordan-esque crap!

Or else...

lololol I miss that guy... I may bug him on Facebook a bit more.

It was all joking though, not serious. I actually have a device that detects my heart beat and when it stops posts a new thread stating what has happened. I'm safe.

In two hours, I'm going to be sitting in the exam hall having no idea what the freaking hell to write for my A2 Soci exam, I know it. If I fuck it up, I won't average at the A/B I need for Uni...and fucking up is certain considering I can't my head around half of it. Shitshitshitshitshit.

Why do Man U fans always talk complete shit? I don't mean actual Man U fans, just the glory supporters which make up the majority of their fan base.

Had a good day yesterday! After freaking out about organising a 'last meal' for two slightly different 'groups' of friends, the noodle bar went down groovy. I was a little pissed, seeing as I'd had 4 cans and two bottles by this point, so the pub sounded like a good idea.

Me and a mate proceeded to have 8 shots in about 5 mins, then we both downed a pint, then I supped on another one while we played darts. I started the throwing very rubbishly, so went outside for a cigarette and got BURNT by a really drunk 55 year old man.

It must've been a magical burn, because when it came down to it, I needed a double 5 to win. It went like this;

"Oh, what do I need? Double five?" *turns away from board, throws dart, puts hand up for a high-5 without looking*

*everyone, Dan Dare included, stands in shock and awe at my amazing shot.*

Nobody could believe it. It was awesome! Then me and Reggie went to the Corp, spent the entire evening in the smoking area. Met some cool 'brahs', and somehow I got a girl's phone number.

Then we all stumbled home. It was good.