NEurope

Hehehe I modelled for a life drawing class a few times before christmas last year. £15 an hour was rather enticing I must say. Strangely my best friend was in that class, but it was never at all weird.

Today i went to get some money out of a cash point and a old women used the one next to me, unfortunately she had clearly shit herself and it stank beyond belief, I've never actually been sick without being ill but i was almost sick there.

That was the highlight.

Edited by Caris

proper driving lesson today, first time in the car, so it was exciting. to be honest, its not a problem. im making a couple of silly mistakes, but im ok mostly, must get my theory out the way.

At least a page too late, but I think I win the having-a-weird-life-drawing-model contest, we not only had this old bloke who near enough fell asleep during a laying down pose, but also another old large bloke who had a tatoo of a butterfly on his ass, and a ring on his... Im sure you can guess.

At first he was standing with his back to me, and I was trying to figure out why there was a glint coming from between his legs. Then he turned round and I was like oh... wtf!!

proper driving lesson today, first time in the car, so it was exciting. to be honest, its not a problem. im making a couple of silly mistakes, but im ok mostly, must get my theory out the way.

woooooooooooooooooo. driving a car is epic wins :D

double points for children and the elderly.

Ive got my theory test due in 3 weeks xD

Today i went to get some money out of a cash point and a old women used the one next to me, unfortunately she had clearly shit herself and it stank beyond belief, I've never actually been sick without being ill but i was almost sick there.

That was the highlight.

..aw no.. when I'm at work at the weekends, there is the very rare occasion where you get a customer up to the till who smells truly awful :hmm: I too have felt almost sick.. and it's weird that they are the ones who always take the longest to go away when you try your hardest to get them out of the door as quickly as possible!

Ive got my theory test due in 3 weeks xD

Good luck, Hannanaman!

Edited by nekunando

..aw no.. when I'm at work at the weekends, there is the very rare occasion where you get a customer up to the till who smells truly awful :hmm: I too have felt almost sick.. and it's weird that they are the ones who always take the longest to go away when you try your hardest to get them out of the door as quickly as possible!

Epic customer service there, d00d :heh:

I remember getting a bearded lady in Instore quite a lot. And by bearded I mean FULL ON male growth. Amazing.

Trying not to laugh at some people is so so difficult..

I got up at 10 today, because my mum forgot to wake me, and went into school late.

Revised solidly until 4:15, then went home.

Went to Calum's flat, bummed about doing nothing for a couple of hours, then went to Tara and Hannah's flat, to do nothing in particular there. We listened to stunning music - I heard loads of things I loved, but don't remember the names (I liked Chris Cornell alot). We then decided to watch Alien Vs Predator, but never got round to actually putting it in the DVD player.

Instead, I spontaneously decided to dye my hair, which I did, and it turned out so stunningly. Then I realised it was 11 oclock, and ran for the bus home, which I caught by the width of a hair.

I just fell in love with technology. I'm watching the gossip girl finale live as it broadcasts in America. *Is in heaven*. I missed the first bit, but fuck it. I need my fix.

Dyson has a date this Wednesday. Cinema followed by a table for two at Zizzi's. I'm all excited :D (and ever so nervous..)

My arm has finally started to bruise after the sprain and it hurts quite a bit in the morning. It's also gone the strangest shade of yellow.

To make matters worse, I'm having my tattoo finished tomorrow and it's about half way between my wrist and elbow. Should be interesting getting it done, if he will even do it at all.

Oops, got up a bit late (half an hour ago, so 10 am). Couldn't sleep last night due to having too much stuff on my mind and my back hurting so much I couldn't concentrate on sleeping. So I ended up doing more work until 3 am... which in turn made me oversleep this morning, heh. Oh well.

Going to school in a few, last time I'll be having Art History everrrrr. Three hours of that class is just way too long, so in a way I'll be glad it's over (even though I quite like learning this stuff). It's all coming to an end now, one more month and school is over!

I'm going to be flogging off some stuff on eBay. I get a real buzz out of doing it, it's addictive and rewarding. For example the 6 months ago I sold this relatively shit BBC Walking with Monsters DVD for £15 which was a huge shock that I was greatly surprised with. Do get pissed off that some DVDs I put on there (e.g King Kong) Don't even sell for the 99p price tag which confuses me greatly.

Gonna put up my old Zen Microphoto, Doom 3 on PC (borrowed from a friend of a friend and have lost contact since so I thought 'why not?') and will try flogging some of my friends revision notes that he has made for economics! That'll be interesting :D

They were giving out free cans of Red Bull at my uni. It's not surprising to think the whole world is going in slow-motion after two cans.

Edited by arab_freak

*shudders at the thought of the male life model on my Art Foundation Course*

was basically a naked FAT santa!

690449-sumosanta_large.jpg

"Jingle this all the way"

a ring on his... Im sure you can guess.

O_O The legendary Prince Albert...

Dyson has a date this Wednesday. Cinema followed by a table for two at Zizzi's. I'm all excited :D (and ever so nervous..)

We are going to want details. DETAILS DAMMIT.

They were giving out free cans of Red Bull at my uni. It's not surprising to see think the whole world is going in slow-motion after two cans.

For some reason, Red Bull doesn't work on me. I was tired starting work so I had 2 cans along the way to pep me up. If anything it made me yawn more.

Good luck, Hannanaman!

Thankyou ^^

----

I had a lesson today, instructor said my clutch control was brilliant. Oh yeah :awesome: I had loads of bother with 3 point turns but something seems to have caught on at long last :heh:

I woke up with a banjaxed foot and knee, I really don't know how I managed to get through that lesson without killing a few people, really .__.

:bouncy:

The DT exam felt lovely, since I forgot that It was this paper today, and had been panicking that I hadn't revised properly. (When really the paper I'm worried about it like...3 weeks away)

However, it felt lovely last year too, and I (and everyone else in my class) got a U.

---

In the meeting for the school magazine, we just made a get Well Soon card for our english teacher. I worry about the state of the magazine. :(

In the meeting for the school magazine, we just made a get Well Soon card for our english teacher. I worry about the state of the magazine. :(

Ooo, you run your school magazine too? Awesome. We've been making one since september, and college still haven't bothered to publish it. So now our wednesday afternoons are spent doing...nothing.

Well.

It's like...an art magazine. Or more of an art..publication. We want to handmake all the pages then scan them in. So kinda pretntiously cool like i:D or Dazed and Confused.

Well.

It's like...an art magazine. Or more of an art..publication. We want to handmake all the pages then scan them in. So kinda pretntiously cool like i:D or Dazed and Confused.

Haha, love it. Ours is a cheap, shitty one. Though, my segment is amazing, if I don't say so myself. :p I hate that I wasn't made editor, because I'm a total control freak. So I've worked damn hard on my bit, so it looks like everyone else is, well, shit. :D

I'm so bloody angry right now I want to scream and punch someone square in the jaw, but luckily for that person he's not here and he's a lecturer. Had arranged to meet an advisor of studies today to sort out my degree change and it was set for 3pm. He suggested the day and time and I said it'd be fine for me and he then confirmed to me that he could meet me at the time on friday. Fast forward to today. I have an exam, finish that at 11.30 so have to screw around in Dundee for 3 and a half hours and then come back to Uni to meet him. And what happens? Well, I'm waiting outside his office as he was speaking with someone, they come out, he walks right passed me and goes off to teach a lesson in a room across the hall before I can even stand up. Fuckwit. Really, really not happy about it. I've had a considerable amount of my day fucked around with because of this prick. And the thing is that I can't even call him out on it because he'll just refuse to help me but if it were the other way around, he'd be moaning to me for not coming.

So I need to send a mannerable, yet angry email to this guy asking for an explanation and what the hell he's going to do to compensate me for the time he's wasted. I don't honestly expect compensation I just want a damn apology for his ignorance in walking right passed me and going to do something else.

I'll post how my day was properly later when I've chilled out. Just needed to get that off my chest.

Went back to Uni to hand in a CD. To make it worth the while, I went to the noodle bar and had a stir fry. It was lovely.

Came back and got my wages for the days work I did. Then went to some of the backstreets where there are some shops. Got a few DVDs, Hercules in America I think was one of them, R6V for the 360 and other things.

Throat has been sore all day. I woke up too early today...

Today has been really fun. :) End of like our time fever kicked in today and my whole year including the teachers pretty much forgot we still have our A2's to go!

It was nice and relaxed as the Year Books arrived which turned out really well and everyone loved my comments. :D Which was great to here!

Plus we got to order some hoodies with our names on as well, So I got a Candy Pink one. Looks Pro. :grin:

Went back to Uni to hand in a CD. To make it worth the while, I went to the noodle bar and had a stir fry. It was lovely.

Came back and got my wages for the days work I did. Then went to some of the backstreets where there are some shops. Got a few DVDs, Hercules in America I think was one of them, R6V for the 360 and other things.

Throat has been sore all day. I woke up too early today...

Ah! We could of met up!

I wish I knew how the fuck to work torrents on my mac.

Ah! We could of met up!

Have. :cry: