NEurope

That would be hy00ge whinzaphon. My PC doesn't work without it...so quite bad due to loadz of files that I havn't backed up.

Good day today. Got my madcatz fightpad in the post (shame my 360 is bricked eh?) so been trying that out with some SNES games on pc. works a dream.

then it was comics day! Took an hour round trip- walked to town but i bussed it home. Nice sunshine, great purchases. I winz.

More fail! Too tired?! to go on a bus?!"121 Go be tired with her!

Why oh why didn;t i think of that.

Weakest Link phoned me today for a small phone interview, I might get another call in the future :s

An fucking brilliant day, cept the fact that I got up at 6am when i'm not even working (half5 yesterday) Getting used to time GMT time again is sucking, but other than that...found out that today, my Girlfriend is Pregnant, i'm fucking excited as hell, we've talked about it, it wasn't planned just said, if anything happens, it happens and we're both happy, and can't bloody wait.

Somebody tell me I want to spend money and go down to London this weekend please.

I can do it, it's just teh money.

Today I watched Star Trek in cinema. It was good. If good meant awesome.

An fucking brilliant day, cept the fact that I got up at 6am when i'm not even working (half5 yesterday) Getting used to time GMT time again is sucking, but other than that...found out that today, my Girlfriend is Pregnant, i'm fucking excited as hell, we've talked about it, it wasn't planned just said, if anything happens, it happens and we're both happy, and can't bloody wait.

Congrats dude. Nice work! :bouncy:

That would be hy00ge whinzaphon. My PC doesn't work without it...so quite bad due to loadz of files that I havn't backed up.

You best have some articles made as well.

Congrats dude. Nice work! :bouncy:

Cheers =D

Only bad thing is, i'm here, shes in Sydney...it's gonan be fucking torture not being there while the baby's growing, trying to make plans for me to actually get there so I don't miss the birth, but at this moment in time, I haven't got a clue how it's gonna turn out.

I just felt like a day off this morning, but decided that I needed to go to school for my sole English period and then the magazine meet. English was cancelled, and the magazine peeps buggered off .One went to "get her purse from her house" at the start of cancelled english, and wasn't back by the time the meet was meant to be, so I just went home. I'm over it if she came back looking for me.

This thing is never gonna get done. :(

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get from Euston station to Bank/the DLR to then Custom House?

I'm trying to work out some times.

A hole has worn all the way through the sole of my right shoe, causing my socks to also get holes in the same place. And I don't have the time/ability/money to buy new shoes for another couple of weeks.

Good day other than that, yay for how interesting Japanese phonology is.

Good day today. Got my madcatz fightpad in the post (shame my 360 is bricked eh?) so been trying that out with some SNES games on pc. works a dream.

then it was comics day! Took an hour round trip- walked to town but i bussed it home. Nice sunshine, great purchases. I winz.

Why oh why is your xbox still screwed? is it not under warranty still?

Weakest Link phoned me today for a small phone interview, I might get another call in the future :s

I totally want you to get on the show. Would be epic.

Cheers =D

Only bad thing is, i'm here, shes in Sydney...it's gonan be fucking torture not being there while the baby's growing, trying to make plans for me to actually get there so I don't miss the birth, but at this moment in time, I haven't got a clue how it's gonna turn out.

... Woah. Wtf! Ok so, like, how did you guys get together? how old are you? Are you considering moving over there? maadness!

A hole has worn all the way through the sole of my right shoe, causing my socks to also get holes in the same place. And I don't have the time/ability/money to buy new shoes for another couple of weeks.

Good day other than that, yay for how interesting Japanese phonology is.

stuff the hole with newspaper!

Why is it that even aged 22 I still picture 'holes' as circular? nobody has a circular hole in their shoes. Damn you Yellow Submarine!

Congrats arnold :)

James I believe RROD are covered with a three year warranty. So it depends, if Shorty got it on release it should be over with now...I think the 360 came out in 2005...

My day has been lacking in thrilling. Went food shopping and bought cake making bits. Going for a picnic on Sunday with a few WAGS of friends and their kids so am making stuff. Got a "sorry, you were out" (at 3pm in the afternoon, yes I was lazy swines!) card but I have no idea what its about. I haven't ordered anything to this address and its under my fake name. Hmm. So im trecking for like 50 minutes tomorrow to pick it up, either that or wait til Tuesday and it'll only bug me.

Contemplated getting a job, looked around and there's nothing so I gave up. Spoke to my ex-housemate earlier and Front have sent her a few questions for her employment (feature ideas, bands to interview etc) so we had fun backing and forthing with that.

Joy.

First proper "fight" with my mum in ages. I was trying to tell the table (we were out for dinner) about my distress at not being able to organise Chair's party properly, and she was trying to help, and said "Of course the thing is everyone needs to top Issy's party now." (that party I went to a while back, black tie, band playing as you walked in etc, i posted it here). I said something like "No, that's just what you think, and all the girls who smile through gritted teeth and false smiles and are jealous of each other". It came across as rude (wrongly), but I do get annoyed by her hypocrisy and sometimes the feeling that everyone has to top other people.

She then does the thing she does whenever my dad annoys her, and just goes in a massive huff and silent.

Oh well. Then in the break in E.R I tried to actually say I was sorry again, and she was like "You're obviously becoming more like your father, so you need to be with him". Right. :/

my day was fun! went to metro center and newcastle with a mate, got a wagamammas for lunch and a "shakeahloics" for desert.

for those not in the know shakeaholic allows you to make your own milkshake from common sweets, chocolates and buscuits.

mine was white chocolate maltesers with milky way. best thing ever.

2 hours till that clock stops counting down and the boxer has a sit down...woooooooooo!

Ashley, why do you have an alias?

It's Jamie's (Spenno182 to anyone who remembers him) last day at work tomorrow as he's going travelling. I'm gonna be so gutted, will miss him loads as he's brilliant and makes me laugh all day. He's doing a similar route to me so I keep giving him little tidbits and in my mind I'm screaming 'I WANT TO GO AGAIN'.

I was trying to tell the table (

NOT THE TABLE!! THE table doesn't have a leg to stand o-- ok I can't think of a good response. But basically, this is my favourite misspelling you've done.

As for the mum shit - you probably are turning into your father slightly, and it's not always about being misinterpreted. I like to argue that if you say something that is able to be misinterpreted, then you are at least partly to blame. Having said that, she wouldn't accept an apology, so pfft to her.

It's Jamie's (Spenno182 to anyone who remembers him) last day at work tomorrow as he's going travelling. I'm gonna be so gutted, will miss him loads as he's brilliant and makes me laugh all day. He's doing a similar route to me so I keep giving him little tidbits and in my mind I'm screaming 'I WANT TO GO AGAIN'.

Spenno is not a part of the past! Bring him back... :'(

2 hours till that clock stops counting down and the boxer has a sit down...woooooooooo!

Ashley, why do you have an alias?

I have numerous. I presumed everyone does...

Spenno is not a part of the past! Bring him back... :'(

He's left knee I'm afraid :(

(lol, to an outsider, that sentence FAILED)

I have numerous. I presumed everyone does...

Well I guess Molly is an alias, but I don't have mail sent to her :p

Then record it now. You're so bad.

Yeah, but I'll never be able to replay it, unless I have the guitar tuned in the exact same way, which is extremely unlikely.

NOT THE TABLE!! THE table doesn't have a leg to stand o-- ok I can't think of a good response. But basically, this is my favourite misspelling you've done.(

Maybe I'm being stupid but I can't see a misspelling.