NEurope

I almost got laid last night....i got some pretty heavy sexual contact to compensate though, so yeay me!

Commiserations chap. I managed to get the Molly Intercourse today though.

Mcoy went for a swim today to work on his fitness, Mcoy then went shopping to get food for his family when they return tomorrow.

Mcoy is also thinking about future aspirations.

Commiserations chap. I managed to get the Molly Intercourse today though.

You'd think I'd remember something like that.

Went to the Leeds uni open day today. I met up with D_prOdigy and we went to a few of the talks. Such a lovely lad! Then went up to the pub for a bit, and now I'm sat here listening to the Who on Spotify.

Seriously, how great is Spotify?! I heard a few people mention it over the past few days, so I thought I'd give it a try. Like iTunes, except Spotify is actually good. :heh:

I'd imagine the optimum result would be to forget it ever happened.

Woke up this morning and realised I had nothing to do. Eventually went for what turned into a two hour walk. Picked up some learn Italian books from a library (which, in spite of being no more than 2 miles away from the one near me, is apparently in a different district so had to get a new card). Then mother's partner's brother, wife and daughter came around for an over-extended stay. He's odd, she's damaging her kids but blatantly thinks she's a good mother (on the phone to her son who was staying at someone's "Is Scott being nice to you? Because if not I'll smash his mother's fucking face in" 0_o) but the daughter was a sweet little girl.

Applied for a job which was posted (with awful spelling) on Gumtree. They even mispelt their email address. Its not something I particularly want but it was only a case of firing off a CV.

good day today, woke u at nine and completed the expert career on guitar hero world tour. i then went out for a bit with my and two sisters which was fun, had a mcdonalds and then came home.

just recently wached murray win, the final of robin hood and also michael mcintyres comedy road show.

:(. pretty mush sums up how i feel. dawning on me that im not happy, that i dont get what i want and that im way to soft with my friends.

youd think the guy on the dole wouldent have to pay over half the taxi fare between 4 people.

fml

I've had an interesting night. Just got back.

:(. pretty mush sums up how i feel. dawning on me that im not happy, that i dont get what i want and that im way to soft with my friends.

youd think the guy on the dole wouldent have to pay over half the taxi fare between 4 people.

fml

Sorry to hear that.

That's a good realisation to have, though. Stand your ground, people won't resent you for it. And if they do...fuck 'em.

I've had an interesting night. Just got back.

Sounds juicy...

131383517_72518be124.jpg?v=0

Might spill later. At the moment I need to recover from the 30+ hours of no sleep. Annoyingly, I'm not tired. :indeed:

Wow....games night wasn't awesome and uberly funny.

Oh wait, yes it was. Crazy sick. One chick was astounded by my over-enthusiastic-disagreeing/excited-ment-for-upcoming-stuff.

Also bet my mate 5 GBP that the DS couldn't play GB games. He still doesn't believe me though, so we're having to prove it.

Went to bed with a banging headache. Like really bad. Was finding it hard to keep my eyes open it hurt so much. Thanks Raining_Again for the 'get well'. I would have posted another message in the chat but I just had to turn everything off because the glow of the laptop screen was making it worse. Thankfully, it's gone away so that's good.

Trying to decide whether to go out today or not. Didn't go to Dundee yesterday because of the weather and while it's not looking great now, at least it's not raining. I'll think about it as I really do need new trainers.

Went to bed with a banging headache. Like really bad. Was finding it hard to keep my eyes open it hurt so much. Thanks Raining_Again for the 'get well'. I would have posted another message in the chat but I just had to turn everything off because the glow of the laptop screen was making it worse. Thankfully, it's gone away so that's good.

Trying to decide whether to go out today or not. Didn't go to Dundee yesterday because of the weather and while it's not looking great now, at least it's not raining. I'll think about it as I really do need new trainers.

/me hugs ganeparkthirtytwooo :D

You are better nows? thats good to hear!

Was at my prom (I guess you can call it prom) yesterday. Was amazing. I was really drunk at the end, though.

Now I'm topic of rumours. Haven't really been one ever. I don't like it. But still, the evening/night was incredible.

Me and Dan(Dare) saw Neil Young yesterday, it was unreal. It gets even better tonight, 3-hour set from The Boss. swooonz.

springsteen.jpg

Me and Dan(Dare) saw Neil Young yesterday, it was unreal. It gets even better tonight, 3-hour set from The Boss. swooonz.

Ach mein Gott, I was there too and it was fantastic. He looked like he was loving it as well. Thought we were in for some serious rain earlier in the day though, luckily Fleet Foxes seemed to banish it. Anyway today I'm moving furniture which will be fun, I get free sandwiches to compensate though.

House/Garden/Camping party last night, which turned out to be much better than I expected it to be which was a lovely suprise.

Absinthe is never a good idea though, especially when I'm such an abysmal slut when drunk. Should have realised going back to his tent would not be a good idea, and would have had it not been for the booze. Eurgh.

Edited by Slaggis

I didn't say the intercourse was with you. Since you mentioned how using the word "plowing" made you uneasy, I since have never used it. I have however made a new term. In your honour.

I found a channel that airs Medabots but it's only available on Sky and freesat. I'm well annoyed.

Slept for nearly 11 hours last night, after having only 4 hours the night before.

Helped a dude lift some giant lift type thing and then killed a deer. All is good. Ordered a new mouse as mine is 5 years old and I'm bored of it eating all my AA batteries. And I watched 8 episodes of House season 4 after it arrived from play.com for only 15 pounds.

Last night was a fantastic chilled night in with the best mateys and mate-ess. Lounging in a garage. Fantastic.

Just got back from Cornwall. Nobody is home but it appears that my sister has bought the dog that my parents said that they weren't going to allow her to buy. It was supposed to live here until she moves house, but now the offer has fallen through so she has no house to move into. Not only am I allergic to dogs but the great dane (and apparently they very rarely bark) has been barking for the last 30 fucking minutes non stop. For fucks sake I can't stand this place. Can't wait to fucking move out.

Just got back from Cornwall. Nobody is home but it appears that my sister has bought the dog that my parents said that they weren't going to allow her to buy. It was supposed to live here until she moves house, but now the offer has fallen through so she has no house to move into. Not only am I allergic to dogs but the great dane (and apparently they very rarely bark) has been barking for the last 30 fucking minutes non stop. For fucks sake I can't stand this place. Can't wait to fucking move out.

What, wait, your sis KNEW that you have an allergy, and brought a dog into the house.

Bloody hell.:sad:

There's some kids round our way that keep winding up one of the dogs in the neighbourhood, and it barks day and night. Absolute nightmare..

bening forced to do the bbq, apparently my dad is "teaching" me how to do it. seems strange as ive cookd on bbqs many a time.

spent my day playing civilisation revolution o the ps3.

im using the mongols to rule through tech, wealth and culture. historical inaccuracy lulz.

Hmm, your sister is a prize winning tart for doing that. How old is she?

Today has been ok. My front room has been fill of papers that I've been printing off, application forms, job descriptions, and stuff I've just stored there since I moved back home. I've tidied some of that up now, so the house is looking a bit more presentable.

Also, just been to the gym and I'm knackered now. I really need to drink more water, because it's pretty hot in there, and it's just warmer in general. It's the type of weather where you just want to walk around the house in underwear, haha.

Now, just watching The Karate Kid Part II on Channel 5. I love it. :)