NEurope

"I have ate so much today its eaten"....That makes less sense if anything.

orsonclappinggn2.gif

Anyway. Back on topic.

My day has been AWESOME and full of win. Just to reitterate.

Bleh fantastic my piercings are being so fucking annoying because I'm stressed and generally not doing so good.

Not only that but my great piercing place has botched one of my mates piercings and now I have to go back with her and ask them to sort it out because it's definately done wrong apprently..

fun.=[

Bleh fantastic my piercings are being so fucking annoying because I'm stressed and generally not doing so good.

Not only that but my great piercing place has botched one of my mates piercings and now I have to go back with her and ask them to sort it out because it's definately done wrong apprently..

fun.=[

That's why I generally don't like to recommend anything.... Its always your fault if you do and it fails :/

What happened to her piercing?

Ahh gots to love the moogles ^___^

Thank you my dear that at least made me laugh :D

I'm doing it because I can feel my arthritis going mad when I smoke, its getting more and more noticeable (despite the fact I'm no chain smoker)

Also I'm planning on moving out all by myself next summer, and the extra cash really will be needed... ^_____^

*hangs*

That's odd, what has arthritis got to do with whatever synapses deal with nicotine O_o

That's odd, what has arthritis got to do with whatever synapses deal with nicotine O_o

I've got a rarer form - psoriatic arthritis - its an auto immune disease and very very different to rheumatoid arthritis (it being the most common and mostly age related)

Dammit it all, after a rash of (relative) productivity my writing has all grounded to a halt today. Now I'm just sitting here, listening to Journey and feeling sick. Got to spend Thursday-till-Monday crashing at a friends place for the city arts festival, annoying with this portfolio still to polish off. Blah.

Argh! Just got home from watching the football, went onto my iGoogle page and the Telegraph RSS feed spoiled tonights episode of The Apprentice for me which I was looking forward to watching tomorrow!

Spent alllll evening preparing some of my graphic design work to be printed tomorrow. Not even sure I did it right, and still need to prepare a couple. But I found out I lost my memory stick, so I can't even take my files to the printing shop. And of course that was the only memory stick we had. =(

I can feel my energy slowly fading away from my body due to all the work that needs to be done and I have been doing. It's seriously draining me and mom is afraid I will become ill right before my exams start. I could so see that happening actually, because I already feel like I'm half dead and I won't get any time to rest any time soon. >.>;

And now I'm hungry.

Spent alllll evening preparing some of my graphic design work to be printed tomorrow. Not even sure I did it right, and still need to prepare a couple. But I found out I lost my memory stick, so I can't even take my files to the printing shop. And of course that was the only memory stick we had. =(

I can feel my energy slowly fading away from my body due to all the work that needs to be done and I have been doing. It's seriously draining me and mom is afraid I will become ill right before my exams start. I could so see that happening actually, because I already feel like I'm half dead and I won't get any time to rest any time soon. >.>;

And now I'm hungry.

That sounds rough! Remember to get at least a normal amount of sleep!! its that and stress!

It sounds tough but they are the things which get you! Either that or you dope up on cold pills etc etc Thats what I do XD GAMPAI! Eenuh!

That sounds rough! Remember to get at least a normal amount of sleep!! its that and stress!

It sounds tough but they are the things which get you! Either that or you dope up on cold pills etc etc Thats what I do XD GAMPAI! Eenuh!

I know I don't get as much sleep as my body needs. Problem is whenever I do try to go to bed earlier, I end up having nightmares and stuff, resulting in me -still- not getting enough sleep. Boooh.

And I would take cold pills and the like, but we don't have that stuff. Actually, we barely have -any- kind of medicine at home. Basically only aspirin and other pain killers. O.o

*probably just needs more vitamins*

Thanks though, I can use some support right now. X3

i just got from a midnight screening of Indiana Jones. meh.

I also had some drinks while I watched the match and told some mates about the house I went to see. I have never had a story this awesome before - incredibly there are bits I can actuallyleave out without the story losing any impact. I am still deeply disturbed.

I finished my exams on Tuesday. I have nothing to do but play Smash Bros and read for the next few weeks, other than prepare for my gig at War Festival on the 14th, but that shit's fun to do anyway, so I'm laughing all the way into June.

Though I do need to sort out a job for the summer and that shit blows.

I feel like my sleep was totally wasted. I wasn't tired when I went to bed, now I'm fucking shattered.

Geography exam today though, woo!

Woke up early unintentially as i have an exam and coundn't get back to sleep. Ahh well i will soon have many weeks off to sleep.

Business studies exam day, it's not one of my major exams, but it would be nice to pass (I havn't really revised).

Haha, just re-read it there and it did sound like it. Not like I had much time to perfect it.

Had a funeral for her an hour ago. Got a nice box/casket, lay down some tin foil and hay, then put her in it, tied the box up and burried her. When we were moving her from the shoe box to the casket thingy, well, needless to say, my sister broke down again and started crying and shouting her name. Then she said goodbye in the garden and she got burried.

Now back to studying for me ¬_¬

Foxes will have got it by now.