NEurope

Today has mostly been spent tidying up, as my parents are coming home today. No more 2 TV's in one room for simultaneous Football watching / Xbox playing :(

Tomorrow will be good though, going round to a mates house for the F1 and then World Cup. Plus no work! Considering I booked this weekend off work, I've spent a remarkabled amount of time there (having worked Thursday, Friday, and again tonight) thanks to people calling in "sick" (ie went to T in the Park without booking the weekend off). So I get roped in on my weekend off. On the plus side, I think this has finally tipped the boss into liking me again after a few issues at the start of the year.

Random thought of the day: I think I might buy a ukelele, for shits and giggles. I'm not even much good at guitar yet but meh, they are only £20 on eBay. Whats N-Es thoughts on the ukelele?

Or Elder Scrolls IV

Yeah but you can't have the sexings. (ergo, can't be gay/straight/bi)

So excited for tonight. Now I'm all moved into my new house, I'm having Han and some others over for a big birthday night out considering it's Han's birthday today and my own tomorrow. We're also counting tonight as a celebration of the 7 (we were in Europe when it was 6, so it was impossible) months I've been seeing Chris for :). It's scary how time goes so quickly.

It's so scary recieving bills in my name. I want to roll into a ball and wake up 7 years of age all over again. But at the same time it's so nice actually being in a house with people I enjoy spending time with, rather than student accommodation.

Happy times :)

Parents are out working on the new house, whilst i am maintaining this house. I say maintaining, more like putting some ironing away, dishes, washing etc. Taking the dog out for the first walk post-op. Short and steady i think, 15-20 mins should do.

- Pub last night with old college friends

- Surprisingly not awkward

- Turns out they STILL play the card game I taught them (that my granddad invented)

- Lots of offers of furniture, as I may be getting an unfurnished flat.

- Car boot this morning. Bought a marx brothers book for £1.50 (haggled from £2!) and a stamp album for 10p that was called "Gay Venture".

- Mate's birthday tonight. He's gay so he's getting the stamp album!

- Pretty much definitely back ON with the 'ex'. So she will henceforth be known as the Artist Formerly Known As Ex. Or 'ex-ex', or 'xx' for short. LOLS!

- Icky; hadn't... washed teh dolphin for two weeks. The amount of... pearly-white that was... created actually scared me a little. If you've seen Jam then you'll know what I mean.

- Helped exex's dad/g'dad clear their loft. WAS A SAUNA. Heat like today PLUS attic?!

- exex took me to see her pregnant friend. we had a chat first at a cafe then at her house that was pretty much entirely made up of how horrible the world is, but in a jovial, gosh-aren't-we-lucky tone.

- On the way home I saw a man in a Nixon mask fondling fruit in front of a video camera.

- Showered. Need to get dressed, then off for a meal and some drinkies!

- Totally lost the ability to be concise and/or interesting.

a need to regurgitate aforementioned cider and champagne was felt, after which it was decided between me and my friend that it was time to call it a night. Today I woke up completely hangoverless and surprisingly fresh, so all is good.

You puked up all the booze! That's when you decide that you have to 'top it up' and go for round two!!

Random thought of the day: I think I might buy a ukelele, for shits and giggles. I'm not even much good at guitar yet but meh, they are only £20 on eBay. Whats N-Es thoughts on the ukelele?My housemates have one and it's really only like a guitar in the sense that it has strings. There are 4 sets of two strings, with the lowest note at the top rather than the bottom, and chords are a nightmare. My advice is don't get one unless you really want to learn those mumford & sons songs :P

So I invited some friends to the cinema. Didn't invite that guy who's a douche. Because I don't like him. So one of the other people I invited who does like him invited him and said that he said that he really wants to see us again and that he never gets invited.

So she's made a situation awkward. Fucking....sake. And has forced me into a position where I have to lie (I'll say I just thought he wouldn't come) or....I dunno I can't even say that. Basically can't get out at all of awkward situation. And its always me arranging shit or else shit wouldn't get done. God.

He's just a general prick, not a good guy to women, doesn't appear to give a shit about anything to anyone etc etc.

Why did she invite him? Because he whined like a bitch?

Daft while I remember, your spotify playlist is awesome. Been listening to it all week because it has so many tunes in it. Just thought you might like to know.

Cool. Glad you're enjoying it! That reminds me, I need to trim a few tracks that I've decided do not make the grade.

You puked up all the booze! That's when you decide that you have to 'top it up' and go for round two!!

I know, but considering how damn tired I was afterwards, I had no real intentions of going on. :heh: Besides, I'm not really "in it for the booze". I normally drink just enough to loosen up and have fun.

ReZ, have you thought about confronting the guy about his behaviour? I dunno if it's a good idea, but it might be worth a shot. You'll be a better judge of that than me.

My housemates have one and it's really only like a guitar in the sense that it has strings. There are 4 sets of two strings, with the lowest note at the top rather than the bottom, and chords are a nightmare. My advice is don't get one unless you really want to learn those mumford & sons songs :P

I thought Mumford and Sons were the band that had a banjo in it. Or is that a different one. I don't really keep up with shitty "indie" bands much.

But yeah its different to the guitar, but it'sjust different shapes for the chords and stuff. Plus its a fairly easy instrument to learn from what I've been told. Gonna head down to the guitar shop tomorrow (need a new guitar strap anyway) to suss it out.

My aunt is talking to Claire on FB chat and saying that apparently my aunt was at a psychic circle the other day and spoke to my mother.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

That really annoys me when these "phychic" people take advantage of vunerable people and tell them they can talk to their dead relatives. :(

I did watch a great psychic show the other night called Lisa Williams (?): Life Among The Dead. She was some absolute idiot from that bit of England (leave me, I live in Scotland. It's Yorkshire or something?) but living hier life in L.A, having fun with ghosts.

She was either amazing/really psychic, or it was all fake. Cause one reading was specific to the point of having to know the woman beforehand. Since it was all about revealing this woman's life story (which you could NOT guess- all about secret pregnancies, incest and shyt).

I want to believe.

I hate the ones that are obviously just "...".

But she was so convincing.

I did watch a great psychic show the other night called Lisa Williams (?): Life Among The Dead. She was some absolute idiot from that bit of England (leave me, I live in Scotland. It's Yorkshire or something?) but living hier life in L.A, having fun with ghosts.

She was either amazing/really psychic, or it was all fake. Cause one reading was specific to the point of having to know the woman beforehand. Since it was all about revealing this woman's life story (which you could NOT guess- all about secret pregnancies, incest and shyt).

I want to believe.

I hate the ones that are obviously just "...".

But she was so convincing.

The.....midlands?

Assume it's fake. I always do, though I would like to believe the past life 'we've been here before' kind.

I actually don't mind but my aunt apparently said "She's completely convinced" which is just like......No.

That really annoys me when these "phychic" people take advantage of vunerable people and tell them they can talk to their dead relatives. :(

Religion and homeopathy too. The only thing false hope does is make it harder for people to seek out and accept actual help.

OH MY GOD.

So the chick that invited the guy I don't like now isn't even coming herself. Fucks sake. "Hey you should come. Now I can't come. Loooooooooooool"

Bitch.