NEurope

Chorus to my next hit single. Bagsy.

We're recording an album over the Easter holidays BTW. I'm singing everything through autotuner.

Well I'm glad I didn't have to have the awkward conversation where I tell you that I'd be lead singer with you on back-up/autotuned.

Let's lay all our VS. cards on the table here...I've been likened to a male Cat Power.

Well I'm glad I didn't have to have the awkward conversation where I tell you that I'd be lead singer with you on back-up/autotuned.

Let's lay all our VS. cards on the table here...I've been likened to a male Cat Power.

It's true you're The Greatest, but Catherine, please.

I thought I was a good singer until this appeared on the wall of my flat in first year:

n61402827_32182442_7736.jpg

They called in an intervention.

I watched the superbowl!

And now I have an idea for a thread that will quickly die.

Hasn't Wesley realised his own popularity ever since he started doing this?

We all have gimmicks on here, don't we?

I was about to post a list of people and their stereotype categories but I quickly realised I'd forget people and they'd feel offended/I'd feel bad for forgetting them.

But I know my own gimmick!

Ok so now I have two threads I want to make. Sorry in advance, forum.

I watched the superbowl!

And now I have an idea for a thread that will quickly die.

Hasn't Wesley realised his own popularity ever since he started doing this?

We all have gimmicks on here, don't we?

I was about to post a list of people and their stereotype categories but I quickly realised I'd forget people and they'd feel offended/I'd feel bad for forgetting them.

But I know my own gimmick!

Ok so now I have two threads I want to make. Sorry in advance, forum.

I've noticed a few people post like that.

I wasn't sure whether to point it out in case they'd just say, "Er... who are you?"

Jay, you also closed one of the Super Threads.

It's like you just walked into China and said, "Stop what you're doing here!"

Crazy.

I thought I was a good singer until this appeared on the wall of my flat in first year:

n61402827_32182442_7736.jpg

They called in an intervention.

Who's Laura? :confused:

Wow what a difference. Normally on Monday mornings there's only about four of us in class. I arrived today to find the entire classroom filled with people. There's now about 25 people here, it's packed! As long as these first graders aren't too loud, I don't mind though. And as long as I can still find a spot to sit and work from. =P

Also parents got back from France today. No more being alone whoo!

had to get up at 8 to let the plumber in, but almost two hours later, he's still not here.

i cant put the heating on cos he'l need to turn the water off, i cant do any of the phone calls i need to do as he will arive in the middle of a call.

all i can do is sit and get angrier and angrier.

Oopsh. Mah bad.

And Paj: No, its not. I like it daily, nightly, and ever so rightly :heh:.

Offerman?!

I missed a Lecture!

Rawr, annoyed. I never miss lectures. Plus it is one that I actually like, stupid oversleeping machine!

Ah well it can't be helped, on with the day. :D At least I haven't missed my weekly test and then OH MARY JANE, I was meant to come up with questions for Popps.

*thinks*

Well I'm off work today and haven't been up long.

Made sure to get the day off so I could watch the Super Bowl last night. I don't follow the sport at all but I do like to watch the game and make a point of doing so each year.

I thought I was going to fall asleep as I'd been up late the previous two nights, had a banging headache, seem to have done something to my shoulder/ upper back at the gym and am still carrying a cold but it was too gripping for that.

Now to make the most of the rest of my day off.

Well I'm off work today and haven't been up long.

Made sure to get the day off so I could watch the Super Bowl last night. I don't follow the sport at all but I do like to watch the game and make a point of doing so each year.

I thought I was going to fall asleep as I'd been up late the previous two nights, had a banging headache, seem to have done something to my shoulder/ upper back at the gym and am still carrying a cold but it was too gripping for that.

Now to make the most of the rest of my day off.

Superbowl was awesome last night, though I'm paying for the lack of sleep now. I thought for not doing it regularly, the BBC's coverage was spot on. It was great to have an actual current QB in the studio analyzing stuff and he spoke a lot of sense and seemed to enjoy - especially it being from a completely different perspective than he would have been used too (American watching Superbowl from UK).

Got to admit I've watched the last few Superbowls purely to try and understand the game. Whilst it can be entertaining I just can't get on with it's stop start nature and ad-breaks.

Though last night I fell asleep just as the last quarter was starting, missed all the excitement.

I always thought it funny when they cut to the two guys in Miami as the guy on the left (I've no idea who they were) didn't seem to have much of a clue, was constantly fidgeting and kept asking the exact same questions.

Still, cracking game. I couldn't believe the Saints didn't get a TD in the second quarter but they came out swinging again in the third. I wanted the Colts to come back and keep it close but after that interception, it was always looking unlikely. Still, they gave it a bloody good crack.

I always thought it funny when they cut to the two guys in Miami as the guy on the left (I've no idea who they were) didn't seem to have much of a clue, was constantly fidgeting and kept asking the exact same questions.

Still, cracking game. I couldn't believe the Saints didn't get a TD in the second quarter but they came out swinging again in the third. I wanted the Colts to come back and keep it close but after that interception, it was always looking unlikely. Still, they gave it a bloody good crack.

One of their problems on offense was they were almost too good, didn't take long enough with the clock. The saints took up almost all of the 2nd quarter on one drive.

I'm a Colts fan but it was a hell of game and I certainly wouldn't have begrudged New Orleans the win before kick off. Just glad it was a great game to watch.

well, plumber was 2 hours late, heatings off, cant use the toilet, cant go to the gym cos the plumber is in and bioshock 2 didnt arrive.

stupid day.

Who's Laura? :confused:

It was Molly's stage name before peer pressure chased her off the circuit.

Does anyone else's cat drink their tea? I'm starting to think mine does it just to annoy me.

Counted up all my coppers/5p's today and managed to get £33 out of the tin. All good i think. May purchase some stuff out of the money, not sure yet.

Something has just dawned on me - I had to postpone two meetings last week at work that I was due to attend and rescheduled them both for today.

Obviously I forgot I wasn't in. I wonder if they'll see the funny side of it...

I've been messing about with Garageband for a few hours. I've given up on trying to make the drumbeat I want fit with the rest of the track - I think I'm missing some way of doing it properly, there must be a magic tempo syncopation option.

I'm twisted

As a liar I'm gifted

Can't believe I'm so twisted

Like an actor in character

Dunno how you missed it