"Get me a Vodka on the rocks!"

"Mom, it's breakfast."

"And a piece of toast."

lucilleaahhh1.gif

"I'll be in the hospital bar."

"Urr, you know, there isn't a hospital bar mother."

"Well this is why people hate hospitals."

-quote fixed by Ashley. You disappoint me Haden.-

(and Paj you could have at least used a gif from THAT scene :heh:)

Edited by Ashley

Blergh grumble grumble I think I have a bad cold. Head is sore, my eyes are fuzzy, can't breathe. =(

Damn family, they should know better than sneezing in my face when I have a broken immune system. =(

Blergh grumble grumble I think I have a bad cold. Head is sore, my eyes are fuzzy, can't breathe. =(

Damn family, they should know better than sneezing in my face when I have a broken immune system. =(

That sucks :( *mahoosive hugs* I would have thought your family would be more careful... if you have a cold it's just common sense to carry around loads of tissues for when you inevitably sneeze, then bin them after use and wash hands immediately after otherwise it just spreads... >.<

I hate it when people at work cough or sneeze into their hands and then wipe it on their clothes :/ - what good do they expect that to achieve? - and this is in the staff room ffs where there is food - eugh! sometimes people just don't think and it's frustrating so I completely sympathise with you Raining and I really hope that you'll get better soon. :heart:

Nooo, that's no good. Hope you feels better soons. =( *forum huuuug*

I think my day has been rather exciting actually, apprently wanting a female friend to be in sheffield means I'm a dyke, just goes to show how intelligent my high school class were. Time for a facebook clean out! Haha ^_^

It amused me anyway, deleted the bugger for his idiocy, might delete a few more, abit like msn, if a person doesn't talk to you at all, why bother having them around.

Grandads 80th, my step-mums dad, got him round today, hard to believe I have that long ahead of me!

eeeewwww thats gross. I'm not going to hug you since i might catch it :p

I'll give you a pat though *pat*

ive got fucking flu ffs.

cant even get out of bed because it inevitably leads to vomiting... this sucks

Raining! You seem to have such bad luck. :( Sorry to hear about your flu...although, to me at least, I feel the chills of winter approaching, so I anticipate illness heading my way too.

drove all the way to work, argued with my dad because he cant tell left from right. made his directions hard to follow.

work had an omonous air to it "somthing" is happening tommorow, but we arnt allowed to know.

I was talking to my gf about getting married today and mentioned spending a couple of nights at the Raffles hotel in Singapore afterwards. She seemed to like the idea. I've found out that the rooms there are £300 a night and require a £1,000 deposit.. oops.

I think I'm going to take up tap dancing when university starts. It looks like a laugh and there's a place in Covent Garden that does it.

My wii fit age is 25 apparently, 2 years older than I actually am. I thought that was bad until my brother (who is 25) got an age of 34, heh.

No real point in saying how my day was because it was the same as it normally is for me: very laid back. Leg has started to hurt quite profusely today but luckily I'm going to the doctors tomorrow so hopefully some anti-biotics will be given so that I can heal up. Had a rather interesting run in with some painkillers though. Took some paracetamol/codeine to ease the pain and while it worked for like 30mins, I was out of it. It just mellowed me out. Was lying in my bed going 'What the hell?' Made eating dinner interesting. :p

Scarfman - You could have at least used a more fitting gif. The tone of that gif completely doesn't match the quote. I thought you were an artist! :heh:

RaRa Girl - *Vitamin C inducing hugs*

Yesterday was okay. Refused a job but the guy was quite understanding, then said I can work part time if I want and I said I'd think about it ^_^/>_> Ah well. Today I've started actually doing some work (I keep meaning to but I've been meh lately, I feel like I have nothing to live for at present) but done some sketches and some writing so its a start ne?

Tomorrow I am expecting to find out about the Disney Store one way or another. Said they want to make a decision by the end of the week but "as tomorrow [Friday] is obviously the end of the week you'll either get a phone call or letter early next week" which means phone call = success letter = failure. Wait and see I suppose.

Hoping to finish my cardboard "sculpture" (more like cut-out 2-D picture) for tomorrow morning when I start my year at leith School of Art. :)

Nervous, but not really, as I know 3 people doing it with me, and I know the building really well.

It's been interesting this weekend. Don't ask me why but i kept wooping all the way home last night, may be due to the huge quantity of alcohol i consumed that night.

I think I'm going to take up tap dancing when university starts. It looks like a laugh and there's a place in Covent Garden that does it.

I can see it now. The next Fred Astaire.

fredastaire_tophattailsflyi.jpg

Hoping to finish my cardboard "sculpture" (more like cut-out 2-D picture) for tomorrow morning when I start my year at leith School of Art. :)

Nervous, but not really, as I know 3 people doing it with me, and I know the building really well.

Good luck Pashmina, sure it'll all be dandy.

I can see it now. The next Fred Astaire.

fredastaire_tophattailsflyi.jpg

I'm going to have to get a cane now.

I told my friend about it and she's loving the idea. Basically when we're sitting on the steps outside uni, I want to break out into spontaneous dance with her. It'll be epic. :heh:

I'll be Fred Astaire Mk II.

My wii fit age is 25 apparently, 2 years older than I actually am. I thought that was bad until my brother (who is 25) got an age of 34, heh.

I had a go on that. First time around it told me my wii fit age was 19, the same as my real age.

Then 2 weeks later I tried it again. Even though I was 1 lb lighter, I'd suddenly aged 3 years to 22. Piece of shit game thing.

My day was exhilarating. I stayed at my grandparents, ate food, watched TV and installed a few things on my laptop running the 7 RC to see if they worked. Most of them did. Although 7 doesn't like my laptop's graphics card as it constantly fucks up.

wiifit told me I was 32 or something when i first tried it, did manage to get it around the age I am after practice. woohoo.

Doesn't really take into account your general health and wellbeing though... So its never going to be wholly accurate.

I've been up since bloody 6am today. Didn't sleep well at all =( Damn flu.

I'm not letting it stop me, I've got a rhematology appt this morning which im not missing for hell nor high water god dammit! I had a mega hot shower which made me feel a ton better. And some porridge, hopefully it stays down.

My nephew was born at around 4AM this morning. He's called Marcus Allan David Musgrave.

My nephew was born at around 4AM this morning. He's called Marcus Allan David Musgrave.

Congrats Cube. :)